Forum › Seifuku no Vampiress Lord discussion

joined Dec 4, 2016

I already can feel the yuri between Yuu and Nana.

a vampire with many ladies? good setting for harem.

Luci%20skyline%20(icon%20200)
joined Feb 28, 2013

I'm loving this already, and having a cute vampire girl in a world where everyone has beautiful hair, all done by one of my favorite authors (Prunus Girl is one of my all time favorites)

joined Jan 8, 2016

Loved this far. Chill main girl who isn't a total loser (I like the bit about her actually being a great runner), I love Nana, and the comedy is hilarious and smart.

joined Mar 8, 2016

The art is pretty and expressive, new long form series are always welcome, and it's an interesting plot so far. But I don't like the outbreak of sameface here at all. All the girls are the exact same height, build, and facial features. Only their hairstyles (and a pair of glasses) differentiate them. That's disappointing.

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Normally I think vampires suck - in both senses - Remi being one of the only vampire characters I like +(flan) - but this seems like it will be good!

last edited at Jan 26, 2017 10:00PM

Xxx
joined Nov 25, 2016

wrong place to say this and i am aware but wow rin is tasty

I completely agree.
Anyway. The art is pretty good and the comedy is good. Vampire = NEETs is real!
Also waiting for yuri, but dayum that Rin. I'm in love already.
I think he and Yuu can develop a good platonic relationship, probably like family (since Yuu lives alone for some reason and her behavior suggests some dark past to me).

last edited at Jan 27, 2017 6:18AM

Sumin
joined Jan 17, 2016

Oh gosh!! I really like yuri vampire! It's a perfect combi XD

Sumin
joined Jan 17, 2016

I already can feel the yuri between Yuu and Nana.

Well...

Look at this cover! XD

last edited at Jan 27, 2017 4:00AM

Images
joined May 22, 2014

Based on his affinity for track suits, it is my head canon that Rin is originally from eastern Europe. I hope he squats at some point.

i lol'ed

but this looks cool. i usually dont like vampire stories but the love interest girl is adorable and the male character is fun too. im a sucker for strong platonic male-female relationships in my yuri manga. makes it feel realistic. and the mc's female friendships are portrayed really realistically too. i love matsumoto tomoki's lighthearted high school characters, they always feel like their age, unlike a lot of other high school animes

Now all we need is for him to drink vodka, eat shashlyk and play CS:GO for maximum eastern europeaness.

joined Jun 18, 2016

Please!! Make more!! I love it!

joined Feb 15, 2013

From the author of Prunus Girl. So on yuri front, already have "Winning" write all over it

Agree that I really like when my yuri character has a strong platonic/bromance male friend. Same taste on girls, but show their contrast n approaching things, that always is interesting to see

joined Nov 14, 2013

I think this is a mistake, this isnt yuri, the guy and girl are gonna fall in love its obvious. please remove, thanks.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Leave all the stroy and plot aside, there's only one thing I need to explain:
How did the vampire see themselves in the mirror ?

I don't know, how did the vampire see themselves in the mirror?

What, it's not a riddle?

Well, more seriously, vampires in this are physical beings, so of course you can see them in mirrors. The whole mirror thing doesn't really date any further back than Dracula, and seems to be a combo of vampires not having souls (mirrors reflect souls, y'know), and mirrors of the day being made with silver, which was a ward against various sorts of supernatural beastie. Presumably, since we were already told a lot of vampire stuff like being out in the day (and probably running water too) are just folklore, then that doesn't apply either.

Timheadshot_5050
joined Nov 4, 2016

I think this is a mistake, this isnt yuri, the guy and girl are gonna fall in love its obvious. please remove, thanks.

Dude, spoilers. Might wanna tag 'em in the future.

But seriously, no.

joined Jun 12, 2015

Funny coz that's exactly what japanese audience said about this series. But then the author said that this is yuri manga and will stay yuri.

last edited at Jan 27, 2017 5:36PM

24-1
joined Sep 21, 2011

Vampires, Yuri, comedy, and good art... Ahhh... :) I'm excited to read the next chapter

last edited at Jan 28, 2017 3:02AM

Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

Looks like my type of manga. Even Rin is pretty cool. I also like that vampires in this world aren't wussies like Dracula. Not beeing allowed to cross rivers / go out in bright daylight / enter a room without invitation / fear for religious symbols, salt, garlic, etc are way too many weaknesses. e-e

joined Jul 26, 2016

Well the condition was a hardcore curse in the original material (outright divine one in Stoker's version IIRC), not a Secret Origin for kewl superpowers. And supernatural beings in most folklores tend to be susceptible to quite ridiculous kinds and numbers of countermeasures and limitations...

Anyways, thought the art style seemed vaguely familiar. The style and pacing of the comedy even more so. Clicked on the author name and no wonder...

Insta-favourite'd. o3ob

Yandere%20=%20423182%20-%20copy
joined Nov 29, 2013

There is a manga which characters already kissed each other and still marked as sub-text meanwhile this manga just have 1 and only 1 chapter and it already marked as yuri. Are all the moderation crazy already!

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

Star Light posted:

There is a manga which characters already kissed each other and still marked as sub-text meanwhile this manga just have 1 and only 1 chapter and it already marked as yuri. Are all the moderation crazy already!

Or the people in charge of tagging are already aware of what's to come in this one. Which seems to be the case judging by earlier comments.

drpepperfan Admin
Ss%20(2018-09-18%20at%2004.40.05)
joined Oct 12, 2010

I haven't read any other chapters it and was unsure, but based on comments by the translator and from someone in the comment section who read the raws, I tagged it.

This series is great btw.

last edited at Jan 28, 2017 1:47PM

Timheadshot_5050
joined Nov 4, 2016

You're right! We must mark all manga on this site as subtext immediately!

Tiny%20melon
joined Oct 17, 2014

O sh!t, I love reading these sort of "normal-turned-not" stories where the mc learns to cope with their new life. Yuri is always a plus point too!

Cromartie%20highscool
joined Jun 7, 2014

Rin is going to be one hell of a mentor

Best Mangaka Rohan
25dfc3e30a88f17394a8d2037430b766
joined Dec 13, 2016

Well as long as it doesn't turn into love traingle or bi (no offense i mean het affection towards Rin), i will be interested.

To reply you must either login or sign up.