Forum › Elf ~Magic of the Moon~ discussion

joined Aug 10, 2012

Such a good read to start my day

Capture
joined Dec 12, 2016

I don't consider girls with dicks any less of a girl. This manga just triggered me a little cause the baby isn't even the couple's, it's obviously the goddesses'/magic's/liquid's.

Whose features are a mix between the two...? Also parthenogenesis is a thing and scientists have been trying to make it possible for humans for decades.

joined Aug 23, 2013

people complaining about the lack of dicks
on Dynasty of all places

Well this is new to me. I hope you are a troll. I give you the benefit of doubt and I 'll just assume you are one.

The story is very sweet and cute. i was wondering why no one has translated it yet. Finally an elf story did not end in rape or orcs or tentacles, or any other crap. The translations were also nice, so kudos to the team.

I just hope that some day all volumes of Yuri Ninshin will be translated.

joined Oct 26, 2016

I don't consider girls with dicks any less of a girl. This manga just triggered me a little cause the baby isn't even the couple's, it's obviously the goddesses'/magic's/liquid's.

It's just a fantasy story. Have some suspension of disbelief and just roll with it. Stories would be boring if everything was like IRL.

^ I'm also glad it ended up sweet at the end. Tired of elves always being taken advantage of by the same things.

last edited at Jan 27, 2017 1:05AM

joined Dec 9, 2016

Hope the chief's daughter has a good ending too, she was the real MVP here (or at least, in my eyes lol)

joined Nov 14, 2013

Elenora and her wife look pretty happy in the upper left panel on the last page, and they're having their own child, so probably.

Simple-butterfly-tattoos-designs
joined Apr 24, 2015

There was something a little off about this that made me wonder if it was really Mira, I think its the gradients. I don't think Mira usually employs gradients to this affect, preferring toners instead, or hand drawn. Lines also seem stronger and less whimsical. Maybe a switch in pen and inking as well.

0025_2d6ec0da0f4bf2e38ab1a00396fa809b
joined Feb 7, 2013

Is it even a science baby if they get pregnant by magic?

joined Sep 28, 2015

Hooray for more Mira!

Hooray for more of yuri pregnancy!

5b3c524e-e066-4eaf-8e5f-ae4e37b5edda
joined Jan 18, 2016

Oh that was really good and nice, I was expecting weird boobs but there weren't any, Mira really is getting better

Dragontempinvert
joined Jul 20, 2015

Yeah, there's a few mangas now where clearly we need a "Magic babies" tag

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Does it really matter wether those are science or magic ? The end result is kinda the same : two women getting some gaybies.

Tumblr_madda8svpi1rf3rn4o1_500
joined Jul 6, 2016

Yay more Mira!

I always love Mira's fantasy doujins and this one was no exception, cute story, great art, and as per Mira's usual standard the lewdness was on point ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Ava
joined Jul 16, 2013

In a world where magic is normal isn't it science just like electromagnetism is science? ;)

Zomgyuri
joined Nov 19, 2014

I love Mira! She manages to cram a full story into a few pages, with lots of sex along the way.

Also, if I have a baby via in vitro, does that mean it's the lab girl's and not mine? Not that she isn't cute, but I'm the one with the 28 hours of labor and college bills.

2x2-shinobuden-m001
joined Dec 14, 2014

They first try to make it racist in the begin than it goes to a Forbidden Love then they live happily ever after. Why does everything have to have a happily ever after

Don't worry, real life doesn't.

2x2-shinobuden-m001
joined Dec 14, 2014

Is it still Science Babies if it's magic?

"magic is just science that we don't understand" - Carl Sagan, probly

I think it was Clarke, but it could have also been Asimov.

joined Apr 11, 2016

goddess mira has blessed as once again!

lmao among most of her nsfw, i gotta say this one has one of the improved art styles. the details of the dress and the characters' looks have improvements as well (or is it just me? idk).

but i love the ending tho (happy end ftw)

32104671_1715652908533240_2109611648586088448_n
joined Jul 30, 2015

soon~ we don't need boys anymore ;D what a wonderfull world xD

joined Jun 12, 2015

Ah yes, finally translated. This was way better than The Dryad's Brides.

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

Is it still Science Babies if it's magic?

"magic is just science that we don't understand" - Carl Sagan, probly

I think it was Clarke, but it could have also been Asimov.

Just to set the record straight:

• Clarke's Third Law is "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." (from his 1973 essay "Hazards of Prophecy: The Failure of Imagination")
  • More relevantly to this discussion, "Any sufficiently analyzed magic is indistinguishable from science" is allegedly attributed to Larry Niven, but to the best of my knowledge, this wording is much more recent, coined by Phil Foglio in 2008.

last edited at Jan 27, 2017 1:06PM

Screen%20shot%202022-12-24%20at%201.57.08%20am
joined Jun 11, 2016

Without a doubt one of the best oneshot's Mira has ever written. This definitely going into my favorite's.

joined Aug 23, 2013

Okay, if you say we need "magic babies" tag, can't we have both with "yuri procreation" or "Yuri pregnancy"? We would need only one tag.

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

But everything changed when the frozen legion attacked

Breakdanceanomicon
joined Jun 13, 2015

I really like Mira's historical/historical fantasy inspired works. For smut, the world building is pretty good.

To reply you must either login or sign up.