It's so short ;_;
Also, the concept reminds me of Absolute Boyfriend haha

last edited at Jan 18, 2017 8:05PM

Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

We need more robot yuri... it's always so good

Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

Not really sure what to think. There are some stories with robots that I liked, mostly because the robot itself experienced love in a particular way, when it was not expected nor intended for that to happen. It feels more "human" when it's the result of an event outside it's programming, as it'd be the development of actual feelings. But the robot specifically programmed to love, always seems as kind of creepy. Even though she's not it's owner, instead of seeing a romantic development, I see a machine fulfilling it's program, void of emotions...

Papaya1
joined Sep 25, 2015

Hahaha the ending, the best!~

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

Oh thanks god she didn't get her original robot lmao xD

last edited at Jan 18, 2017 8:18PM

joined Feb 18, 2015

I love who got her original order!

Ava
joined Jul 16, 2013

Not really sure what to think. There are some stories with robots that I liked, mostly because the robot itself experienced love in a particular way, when it was not expected nor intended for that to happen. It feels more "human" when it's the result of an event outside it's programming, as it'd be the development of actual feelings. But the robot specifically programmed to love, always seems as kind of creepy. Even though she's not it's owner, instead of seeing a romantic development, I see a machine fulfilling it's program, void of emotions...

Where is the difference between a very advanced robot and a human? This one seems very capable of own thoughts and desires (see Prince robot who refuses to be returned). Not very different to a human who is also just a "machine" based on carbon.

Chinatsu%202
joined Jan 27, 2016

I mean romantic/sexual attraction is basically just organic programming anyway. Animals are basically just poorly optimized self-propagating robots made out of meat.

joined Sep 19, 2014

This should definitely be turn into a manga with lots of chapters!!! This is cute but too short.

Screen%20shot%202016-04-20%20at%207.35.18%20am
joined Dec 20, 2015

Too short!!! Want more!

Fennec
joined May 28, 2012

lol Mr.bossman got the love he DESERVED too!

Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

Is it just me or does this feels like the beginning of a series? Because this definitely doesn't feel like a one-shot or anything. It feels like those prologues several manhwas have.

Megu
joined Mar 22, 2014

I mean romantic/sexual attraction is basically just organic programming anyway. Animals are basically just poorly optimized self-propagating robots made out of meat.

Aaaand now I'm going through an existential crisis.

joined Jun 12, 2012

PRESENT DAY...

PRESENT TIME!

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

In fact, your programming tells you to.

Megu
joined Mar 22, 2014

In fact, your programming tells you to.

OH, WHEN DOES IT END!

joined Aug 19, 2012

anyone have more information on the author? or where this work came from?

twitter, pixiv, anything would be nice.

Tumblr_oacx7rl55f1tltatqo1_500
joined May 19, 2016

It's so short ;_;
Also, the concept reminds me of Absolute Boyfriend haha

I know right XD

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

Poorly optimized? Yeah, 'cause we see all these robots capable of surviving highly variable environments, finding their own fuel, doing their own maintenance, and reproducing. Animals are very well optimized, life is just very difficult.

Sin%20t%c3%adtulo-min
joined Sep 28, 2011

Sign me the fuck up

joined Jul 26, 2016

Poorly optimized? Yeah, 'cause we see all these robots capable of surviving highly variable environments, finding their own fuel, doing their own maintenance, and reproducing. Animals are very well optimized, life is just very difficult.

You're thinking "adaptable" now.

Anyway, that company has definite problems with its AI design lel

Korrasami
joined Dec 14, 2014

Omg I felt like the managers robot was switched with hers. Wish it was longer.

last edited at Jan 20, 2017 5:36AM

joined Oct 13, 2014

wish there was more

joined Apr 16, 2014

This is a one-shot?! Nooooo

To reply you must either login or sign up.