Forum › My Prince from the Garden Of Eden discussion

lazylikeyourass
Capture
joined Mar 26, 2016

This made me nostalgic, if you guys like this, try Absolute Boyfriend, it's het though.

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

This is the first one-shot I have wanted to get a sequel this badly. :-(

We need more robot yuri... it's always so good

Quoted for truth.

I mean romantic/sexual attraction is basically just organic programming anyway. Animals are basically just poorly optimized self-propagating robots made out of meat.

Poorly optimized? Yeah, 'cause we see all these robots capable of surviving highly variable environments, finding their own fuel, doing their own maintenance, and reproducing. Animals are very well optimized, life is just very difficult.

More accurately, humans are perfectly optimized for a specific narrow band of environmental conditions, but don't tend to function nearly as well outside of this Goldilocks zone.

Best Mangaka Rohan
25dfc3e30a88f17394a8d2037430b766
joined Dec 13, 2016

Why there is so few manga series on yuri robots?! And even fewer one shots?!

If anyone know any yuri robot series plz tell me! >.<

last edited at Jan 19, 2017 4:38AM

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

Why there is so few manga series on yuri robots?! And even fewer one shots?!

If anyone know any yuri robot series plz tell me! >.<

Have you checked out the Robot tag already? :-)

http://dynasty-scans.com/tags/robot

Copy%20of%20corn%20thief%20maki%20maki%201
joined Jun 17, 2014

Not really sure what to think. There are some stories with robots that I liked, mostly because the robot itself experienced love in a particular way, when it was not expected nor intended for that to happen. It feels more "human" when it's the result of an event outside it's programming, as it'd be the development of actual feelings. But the robot specifically programmed to love, always seems as kind of creepy. Even though she's not it's owner, instead of seeing a romantic development, I see a machine fulfilling it's program, void of emotions...

I mean romantic/sexual attraction is basically just organic programming anyway. Animals are basically just poorly optimized self-propagating robots made out of meat.

Aaaand now I'm going through an existential crisis.

PRESENT DAY...

PRESENT TIME!

LAIN IS REAL....DON"T TELL ME ITS A LIE

Chinatsu%202
joined Jan 27, 2016

Not really sure what to think. There are some stories with robots that I liked, mostly because the robot itself experienced love in a particular way, when it was not expected nor intended for that to happen. It feels more "human" when it's the result of an event outside it's programming, as it'd be the development of actual feelings. But the robot specifically programmed to love, always seems as kind of creepy. Even though she's not it's owner, instead of seeing a romantic development, I see a machine fulfilling it's program, void of emotions...

Poorly optimized? Yeah, 'cause we see all these robots capable of surviving highly variable environments, finding their own fuel, doing their own maintenance, and reproducing. Animals are very well optimized, life is just very difficult.

We're also prone to an endless array of software and hardware malfunctions oftentimes irreparably so and even perfect maintenance isn't a guarantee against many of them. Replacing parts is incredibly difficult and unreliable even with the best compatibility possible. Our programming is largely fixed even when it has become disastrously obsolete. Sometimes the software isn't even compatible with the hardware.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Aaaand now I'm going through an existential crisis.

PRESENT DAY...

PRESENT TIME!

LAIN IS REAL....DON"T TELL ME ITS A LIE

Close the world, ƚxƎn ɘʜƚ nɘqO

Welcome to The Wired

last edited at Jan 19, 2017 6:49AM

joined Jan 10, 2017

Is it just me or does this feels like the beginning of a series? Because this definitely doesn't feel like a one-shot or anything. It feels like those prologues several manhwas have.

It is a series, you can read it on the chinese website of line webtoon.

Tho theres only 7 chapters and the author last updated in september...

Large
joined Jun 4, 2012

Does this not have a sequel? I want more of this q.q

Img_8812564559060
joined Oct 6, 2015

"This one. It's not a one shot. I've read the Japanese version until chapter 5 until they stopped doing the Japanese translations on comico. The original is in chinese but it seemed to stop for some reason."

I've read this somewhere and just copy pasted.xD

This
joined Jan 17, 2017

That was quite short but I think is enough. Although I really would like a sequel

__atago_kantai_collection_drawn_by_unagimaru__599e7464aad069784080b95374e08f40%20(1)
joined Apr 1, 2014

This is the future, whether we like it or not.

Yunaavatar2
joined Nov 17, 2016

Yuri discussion side-by-side with philosophical materialism and existential crises: only on dynasty?

Large
joined Jun 4, 2012

"This one. It's not a one shot. I've read the Japanese version until chapter 5 until they stopped doing the Japanese translations on comico. The original is in chinese but it seemed to stop for some reason."

I've read this somewhere and just copy pasted.xD

Thank you =3

joined Apr 12, 2014

I need more of this

joined Aug 19, 2012

Is it just me or does this feels like the beginning of a series? Because this definitely doesn't feel like a one-shot or anything. It feels like those prologues several manhwas have.

It is a series, you can read it on the chinese website of line webtoon.

Tho theres only 7 chapters and the author last updated in september...

Do you know the chinese name of this or where the webtoon is uploaded?

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

Yuri discussion side-by-side with philosophical materialism and existential crises: only on dynasty?

If only all discussions here were as respectful and in good humor as this one...

Untitled-1
joined Jun 19, 2013

Found it
Jp: エデンからの王子様
Ch: 王子來自伊甸園
It looks like it's a non-one shot version.
http://www.comico.jp/challenge/articleList.nhn?titleNo=14922
http://www.webtoons.com/zh-hant/challenge/%E7%8E%8B%E5%AD%90%E4%BE%86%E8%87%AA%E4%BC%8A%E7%94%B8%E5%9C%92/list?title_no=20326

last edited at Jan 19, 2017 6:30PM

Haha serves ya right, perv boss! XD i like him getting the crazy boy... ;D

Setsuko2
joined Jan 20, 2014

haha surprised to see so many people having read absolute boyfriend XD been sooooo long since i did...if it wasn't still with the rest of my stuff in oregon i'd re-read it XD

Woof
joined Feb 8, 2013

Oh... I wish it became series... q_q

Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

Wow that art is gorgeous and the story was really cute (if not a little short but hey, not complaining).

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

We're also prone to an endless array of software and hardware malfunctions oftentimes irreparably so and even perfect maintenance isn't a guarantee against many of them. Replacing parts is incredibly difficult and unreliable even with the best compatibility possible. Our programming is largely fixed even when it has become disastrously obsolete. Sometimes the software isn't even compatible with the hardware.

Most of these things are far truer for machines though. Take my office photocopier--if it had no outside help every time a piece of its hardware malfunctioned and brought it to a standstill, we'd be getting new photocopiers until it bankrupted us. Whereas if I get the flu, or many kinds of injury, I will get better on my own; my body is to a fair extent self-maintaining, although certainly not infinitely. There are no machines, robot or otherwise, that can do that. And the more complex the machine, the more prone to both software and hardware malfunctions it tends to be. "Our programming is largely fixed"--sure, compared to what? All these self-programming computers capable of responding to all kinds of arbitrarily different events and contexts?

Hinageshi_icon
joined Jul 20, 2013

Where is the difference between a very advanced robot and a human? This one seems very capable of own thoughts and desires (see Prince robot who refuses to be returned). Not very different to a human who is also just a "machine" based on carbon.

lol I love these people

Yay, yuri and robots, why not combine my two favorite things?

E
joined Feb 8, 2014

Wait, was that a one-shot?

To reply you must either login or sign up.