Forum › Seasons discussion

11037762_810749925626889_3993480889423058745_n
joined Mar 30, 2012

I didn't even realize Taki was in high school. Pretty mature for a high schooler. Glad she's putting her future first as well.

Screenshot_20220712-194055_tachiyomi%20(1)
joined Jun 22, 2013

This was really good read can never get enough of Takemiya Jin's stories.

Rise192_78
joined Aug 22, 2013

So many Takemiya Jin releases in one week... I must've died from finals and gone to heaven.... thanks for the release Dynasty!!... It's quite the pick me up in the midst of writing 5 term papers due back to back....

Tmp_bh7jrkjcyaakw52-1123006053
joined Apr 15, 2011

I'm always amazed at what inspires a mangaka. Takemiya Jim's afterwords really shed some light on that. really really cool IMHO.

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Thanks for the last 3 chapters of seasons dynasty :) they were great!

And extra thanks for releasing all 3 at once- i hate cliffhangers!

Bee6_n
joined Jul 10, 2012

Oh my heart. So much Jin all at once. Thank you Dynasty for all your hard work. Thank you thank you.

69c76a90jw1exw6rq32l5j215o1jkwwc
joined Jun 1, 2013

My ovaries exploded
Revived.
Then exploded again.

Triple heart attack. I'm on the floor now. Taki-chan. Sakura-chan !!! My thoughts rushed up while was reading chapter 9 and 10. It remind me of high school.
Sakura's inner thoughts, reactions, confusion, what was going on in her head: you never have too little to think about in your head right. What matters is how you deal with those "imaginary thoughts" in the end. Yeah..... Maybe it's just in the head, maybe it's just the seasons.

Aaahh now what'd I do when it's over ?

Anw, H-cup ? Seriously, Tekemiya sensei would never fail to surprise me . 3:)

joined Dec 4, 2013

thank you very much i love your manga i will support your every manga you post

joined Jul 25, 2013

oh my! 3 new chapters and its already end. i love this couple really. they fit together hehehe. thank you very much. i'll wait for the new stories.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Whatever else, I adore same-sex couples in fiction that stand the test of time, and remain together 10, 20, 30 years or more. Also lesbian weddings, but Takemiya really doesn't write those.

Seira
joined Jun 3, 2013

Takemiya Jin is a goddess.

Dynav
joined Aug 6, 2013

I don't really understand what Taki was thinking letting Sakura sit for a few weeks. If she intended to visit her anyway, why say 'fine'? Sakura went through a lot of torment after that. Maybe she got tired of waiting for Sakura to make it up to her, but it just seems callous to me.

joined Mar 25, 2013

Now you only need to finish http://dynasty-scans.com/series/yuri_yuri
And the new year would be to a fantastic start xD
Thanks a lot for these guys I love Takemiya Jin

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

Gah. This is beautiful. I love Takemiya Jin and the author's note! It's kinda cute and interesting to know what the author thinks personally about their creations---especially if they give us an idea how it formed. :3

joined Mar 25, 2013

Also on ch11 page 0193 the fourth panel "I don't know if she's want to hear I'd been here since this afternoon..." should be "I don't know if she want's to hear I'd been here since this afternoon..."

joined Sep 9, 2013

I was wondering if Chp 10 was the end of that story. Glad to see it resolved. Great set of short stories. I feel giving a set of chapters for each couple was perfect.

Yurinsijdisjdijs
joined Oct 15, 2011

Bravo!

Rsz_1rsz_1rsz_1girls_from_fate_stay_night
joined Aug 30, 2013

Will there be more of Takemiya Jin's work in the future? I like season very much though i feel some of the story could use some extensions because it is way too cute.

Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

Chapter 7... gah... the warm squishies are strong in that one.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Chapter 7... gah... the warm squishies are strong in that one.

Aaaand we're back to talking about boobs again. =)

Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 8, 2010

Also on ch11 page 0193 the fourth panel "I don't know if she's want to hear I'd been here since this afternoon..." should be "I don't know if she want's to hear I'd been here since this afternoon..."

Fixed. It's I don't know if she'd...

I don't really understand what Taki was thinking letting Sakura sit for a few weeks. If she intended to visit her anyway, why say 'fine'? Sakura went through a lot of torment after that. Maybe she got tired of waiting for Sakura to make it up to her, but it just seems callous to me.

On the contrary, I think Sakura is the immature one (she's the younger one and she was in middle school then as well so can't blame her for it). I mean she pulled the same stunt 3 times and Taki is always the one running after her. In chapter 8 she deletes Taki's email, in chapter 9 she just left for no reason, in chapter 10 she randomly asks Taki to break-up with her and you can clearly see on one of the pages in chapter 10 that's she's not too thrilled.

joined Apr 15, 2011

as I understand you're in the DFC camp, there is just something about DLCs that somehow always starts a conversation. That and of course whenever the topic comes up, Amano Shuninta's "Dream at Dawn" comes to mind ( http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/dream_at_dawn#3).

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

as I understand you're in the DFC camp, there is just something about DLCs that somehow always starts a conversation. That and of course whenever the topic comes up, Amano Shuninta's "Dream at Dawn" comes to mind ( http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/dream_at_dawn#3).

You got the wrong girl, friend. I'm in the All Size Boobs Are Awesome camp, no breasts shall be turned away (although the C-D range is a wonderful place to be). So...Delicious Average Chest? Delicious Normal Chest? Delicious All Chests?

Images
joined Apr 4, 2012

wow that was a really stupid forced drama right at the end. no reason or rhyme. just in there for the sake of drama. and it was doing so well right before that.

joined Apr 15, 2011

You got the wrong girl, friend. I'm in the All Size Boobs Are Awesome camp, no breasts shall be turned away (although the C-D range is a wonderful place to be). So...Delicious Average Chest? Delicious Normal Chest? Delicious All Chests?

my bad and my apologies.

To reply you must either login or sign up.