Forum › The Pocky Game with Nico-chan?! I Don't Get You! discussion

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

One day, someone will have to teach manga girls how to properly kiss without leaving drool all around the place. >>

Non-messed%20up%20face
joined Jan 18, 2016

Embarrassing relevant story time: One time in a ballroom dance class I was taking, I paired up with someone, then somehow epically messed up the handhold and accidentally interlocked fingers. She was horrified at the improper hand-holding and avoided me the rest of the semester

drpepperfan Admin
Ss%20(2018-09-18%20at%2004.40.05)
joined Oct 12, 2010

One day, someone will have to teach manga girls how to properly kiss without leaving drool all around the place. >>

Lord, I hope not.

Sin%20t%c3%adtulo-min
joined Sep 28, 2011

Embarrassing relevant story time: One time in a ballroom dance class I was taking, I paired up with someone, then somehow epically messed up the handhold and accidentally interlocked fingers. She was horrified at the improper hand-holding and avoided me the rest of the semester

One day, me (male) went for a handshake with a pal (also male) and the moment we touched hands someone pushed him towards me, and I grabbed him to he wouldn't fall. The next thing we noticed is that our fingers were interlocked and I swear to god this is the day he won't even fistbump me due fear of the gay.

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011

that lewd hand holding

Itzameapotterhead
Img_pzb2xa
joined Jul 4, 2016

looking at Umi's face, they were probably secretly watching

Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

Calculating Nico x Reversal Maki is good too.

Gudako%20profile
joined Nov 9, 2015

Nico done diddly diddle'd Maki's digits.

Just a Yuri fangirl.
joined Nov 8, 2016

fuck i wanted it to become more than a pocky kiss

last edited at Nov 11, 2016 10:03AM

Reimu-shock
joined Mar 27, 2015

hah? imi wakanai!

2x2-shinobuden-m001
joined Dec 14, 2014

Nico is actually pretty horrible in here.

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

One day, me (male) went for a handshake with a pal (also male) and the moment we touched hands someone pushed him towards me, and I grabbed him to he wouldn't fall. The next thing we noticed is that our fingers were interlocked and I swear to god this is the day he won't even fistbump me due fear of the gay.

omfg lmao you guys

Kinchan%20drawing%20maru%20%20dfhgsdhfsdhgsdf%20i%20lov%20e
joined Dec 21, 2015

omfg lmao you guys

I don't know whether to laugh or feel bad for you people, oh my gosh

E
joined Feb 8, 2014

It's the first time no one barges into room in time and yay for kiss ^p^

last edited at Nov 11, 2016 12:16PM

joined Feb 6, 2016

All of u dunno how much I love this community, Lol

La Aoi Beau Chico
Boy%20blue
joined Oct 9, 2016

That happened similar to me to. Instead I was in the cafeteria and I went to get a soda from the soda machine. I was just about to push A3 (for a root beer) when another guy gently touched my fingers, almost liked he was caressing them. It was so awkward that we just stared at each other for a good ass 10secs until i realized. I left my root beer man... that was all the change I had :( Went back to see if the root beer was still there.... NADA cries in spanish

joined Jul 26, 2016

To be fair, "exemplary & winning personality" was never her thing.
Got rather more than she bargained for tho... :d

Non-messed%20up%20face
joined Jan 18, 2016

I think her personality is fun and entertaining, just not quite conforming to Japanese social norms. And while she may have been thinking some mean/ridiculous thoughts (business yuri), it's clear she sincerely likes Maki

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

This is clearly anime Nico, who's basically comic relief and kind of a jerk. Manga Nico wouldn't pull this kind of stunt.

joined Jul 21, 2016

This was really funny. Thank you.

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

I think the fact that Nico's plan spectacularly backfires here makes up for her jerkiness.

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I forget what that pose is called, but wow it's everywhere in manga

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

According to Danbooru:

\m/
The "I Love You" hand gesture, derived from the combination of the ASL signs for the letters I, L, and Y. It can be described as being the thumb, the index finger, and the pinkie sticking out of the hand and the middle and ring fingers touching the palm of the hand.

Dia%20mezashi
joined Dec 5, 2014

tehepero

To reply you must either login or sign up.