Forum › A White Sigh, Like a Burn Wound discussion

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

That last page, the one with the crocs, for some reason I got the feeling that they were kissing.

I definitely imagine that they were.

I think so too :)

I really liked this one :)

I liked how it started with Touko saying she has a secret - but it's not what you think - just that she saw the confession.
Then it turns out Yukina had THAT secret. Then at the end you find out Touko's heart had been keeping another secret - the same feelings of her own for Touko :)

Nep
joined Apr 28, 2016

stupid manga... i feel bad for that boyfriend guy...

last edited at Oct 21, 2016 1:35AM

lazylikeyourass
Capture
joined Mar 26, 2016

Holy shit, she was wearing crocs, oh god, haha.

32104671_1715652908533240_2109611648586088448_n
joined Jul 30, 2015

What is that with the cliffhanger today?!? xD I need a part 2!

5887bbeec1348a10fa095be8917e75b0
joined May 19, 2015

Crocs are an obvious choice during winter confessions.

last edited at Oct 21, 2016 6:28AM

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

stupid manga... i feel bad for that boyfriend guy...

I don't think this site is a good choice for trolling.

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

elevown posted:

Not gonna speculate on whether they were actually trolling or not but it's not too difficult to feel bad for him. She did say yes only to turn around and subsequently reject him shortly after. That's a lot worse on the person being rejected than simply being turned down to begin with.

Ss%20(2015-08-13%20at%2011.16.07)
joined Jul 3, 2015

elevown posted:

Not gonna speculate on whether they were actually trolling or not but it's not too difficult to feel bad for him

I certainly don't feel bad at all.

Z7geahm
joined Sep 7, 2016

i wanted to see the kiss doe

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

elevown posted:

Not gonna speculate on whether they were actually trolling or not but it's not too difficult to feel bad for him. She did say yes only to turn around and subsequently reject him shortly after. That's a lot worse on the person being rejected than simply being turned down to begin with.

Maybe they aren't but it seemed likely since most people here are yuri fans - and it seemed a silly sentiment without warrant.

Not that you couldn't feel sorry for a character in his position - but he isn't a 'character' - he is a faceless single panel plot device who we have zero knowledge or liking of. Who she said yes to then broke up like a day or 2 later - he could hardly have been heartbroken. And breaking up right away on realising it wouldn't work was the best thing for his sake too.

The story was about the girls and I'm 100% sure nobody was rooting for him - like I said if he was a well established and likeable character in a series or something, and you knew he loved her too then sure - but none of that was the case.

last edited at Oct 22, 2016 1:30AM

2641afdd-9dc4-4327-a1c3-a5b558c33522
joined Mar 12, 2014

The way to confess to a girl: "Its like fish, his body temperature wasn't right"

Woof
joined Feb 8, 2013

To hell with crocs!!!

The story is so sweet so sweet I never get boring and never get enough of this! This world needs more love and more happy endings!! More love please! To everyone!))) Cheers!

AnimexObsession
Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

Oh god the crcodiles have begun their offensive

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

Oh god the crcodiles have begun their offensive

I, for one, welcome our new alligator overlords.

joined Jul 13, 2016

Though alligators and crocodiles share very similar appearances, these terms represent different classes of organisms. While crocodiles and alligators both belong to the same order of reptiles, Crocodilia, they belong to different families within that order (Alligatoridae and Crocodylidae).

Alligators are found only in North America and China, whereas Crocodiles are found in large stretches of Africa, Asia, Oceania, and parts of Central and South America. Alligators inhabit freshwater niches, whereas Crocodiles inhabit both fresh and saltwater niches.

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

Though alligators and crocodiles share very similar appearances...

You must be really fun at parties. :D

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

Though alligators and crocodiles share very similar appearances...

You must be really fun at parties. :D

I have a friend like that, who knows a bunch of info on various subjects, it's really amazing and entertaining to be honest.

last edited at Oct 26, 2016 10:02AM

RumpledForeSkiin
joined Jun 27, 2016

Not entirely relevant but she looks like Hina for Kindred Spirits in the first panel.

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

That last page, the one with the crocs, for some reason I got the feeling that they were kissing.

I definitely imagine that they were.

I think so too :)

I really liked this one :)

I liked how it started with Touko saying she has a secret - but it's not what you think - just that she saw the confession.
Then it turns out Yukina had THAT secret. Then at the end you find out Touko's heart had been keeping another secret - the same feelings of her own for Touko :)

We are four who think that way xD pls, she MUST be kissing ;^;

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

I think Dynasty Reader it's the only place where you can find a fight about crocs in a die for excess of sugar doujinshi
I don't like them but I don't hate hem too. I think it's worst the author didn't give us the kiss scene T_T
Holy shi*, this doesn't work like steam. Meh, doesn't matter...

last edited at Oct 26, 2016 10:41PM by drpepperfan

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I think Dynasty Reader it's the only place where you can find a fight about [spoiler]crocs[/spoiler] in a die for excess of sugar doujinshi
[spoiler] I don't like them but I don't hate hem too. I think it's worst the author didn't give us the kiss scene T_T [/spoiler]

If only there were instructions how to do it.

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

I think Dynasty Reader it's the only place where you can find a fight about [spoiler]crocs[/spoiler] in a die for excess of sugar doujinshi
[spoiler] I don't like them but I don't hate hem too. I think it's worst the author didn't give us the kiss scene T_T [/spoiler]

If only there were instructions how to do it.

OHHHH I didn't know that :o thanks you ^^

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

NobodyJones posted:

Though alligators and crocodiles share very similar appearances, these terms represent different classes of organisms. While crocodiles and alligators both belong to the same order of reptiles, Crocodilia, they belong to different families within that order (Alligatoridae and Crocodylidae).

Alligators are found only in North America and China, whereas Crocodiles are found in large stretches of Africa, Asia, Oceania, and parts of Central and South America. Alligators inhabit freshwater niches, whereas Crocodiles inhabit both fresh and saltwater niches.

You forgot Caimans.

UranusAndNeptuneAreJustCousins
joined Sep 6, 2015

Really cute, though I as well expected the main character to be the one secretly in love. I mean, turns out she was, but was unaware of it. Also, that "Yukina's body is cold" page had me thinking, for a moment, that the 'drama' tag was missing.

lazylikeyourass and FacadeSmiles, spoiler-tag important plot points, will you!

I must confess... I wear crocs to the beach...

Gay%20panic
joined Sep 11, 2020

How much yuri do you think there is where the characters are all wearing crocs just offscreen?

To reply you must either login or sign up.