Forum › Yuri in other Media (list in first post)

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

Has Sunstone finished? Or at least the story for the ladies? I know the fifth part is the last one and it was near the end (I think).

Edit: Now that I think about it, how about uploading it here? I mean, obviously with the author's permission. They seem like cool people. A link for the paperbacks could be put on the main page of the series as well. I know I'm gonna be buying them when I manage to scrounge up the cash.

Not yet, there are a few strip left. 2 or 3 probably

joined Mar 25, 2013

I didn't get the impression that he was close to finished. I think he mentioned wanting to do like 10 chapters. But even if he just wraps it up really quick then they haven't gotten back together yet

He said that the story about the two ladies will finish with the fifth 'chapter', and that the next 5 are about their guy friend that made sex toys. They'd still show up, but their story would be finished. He could have changed his mind, naturally, but that's the last I heard was what was gonna happen.

last edited at Aug 28, 2016 5:07AM

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

He didn't change his mind. I'm pretty sure he said He was almost finished with sunstone (before the end of the year at least) and he will start MErcy (in which Ally and Lisa will still be present) soon

I think sunstone will end just when Ally and Lisa get together which is like almost done

last edited at Aug 28, 2016 7:10AM

joined Mar 25, 2013

Well, I saw on amazon that there was a date for the fifth chapter to come out on paperback and it's the end of September. Haven't read it entirely yet (stopped reading somewhere during the second chapter, cause I wanted it to finish first before I tortured myself with waiting) but skimmed through the last few pages and it seems like there will be 2 or 3 pages left at most, or at least with how Lisa is posting the 5 stories that she is writing and there's the last one left and if the date on amazon is correct, then I imagine the last two updates will be it. He commented a day or two ago that there will be a double update so.

And now I realize that I sound a bit scatterbrained. Basically, the next update will be a double one and it's a pretty good bet that if the amazon date of publication is correct, that those two will be the finale.

Anyone has the physical/paid copy? Is the art more polished?

I will copy my suggestion from my other post.

Edit: Now that I think about it, how about uploading it here? I mean, obviously with the author's permission. They seem like cool people. And not all at once, maybe a page every couple of days or something, so it doesn't fade to the background. A link for the paperbacks could be put on the main page of the series as well. I know I'm gonna be buying them when I manage to scrounge up the cash.

last edited at Aug 28, 2016 8:44AM

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

The author just answered, there will be 4 more strip and his goal is 1 strip per week..

I don't have a physical copy but I'm pretty sure he does work more on the art after the webcomic one is posted. I remember seeing some before/after of the art. But honnestly, for the latest chapters, there not much to improve when it come to that.

Ratana%20avatar%203.3%20dynasty
joined May 11, 2012

Sooooooo, are people watching Steven Universe? Latest episode was so really really gay...

Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vCH9AZZmFfs

This is gonna be a thing I guess. Could be really funny, could be really not.

Rsz_eiji_3_-_kopie
joined Feb 16, 2015

Is anyone watching JLT's The 'Other' Love Story, it's literally the best thing I've watched in the past few years when it comes to yuri.

It's on youtube.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Is anyone watching JLT's The 'Other' Love Story, it's literally the best thing I've watched in the past few years when it comes to yuri.

It's on youtube.

You wouldn't have a link handy, would you? Easier for folks to find that way.

Rsz_eiji_3_-_kopie
joined Feb 16, 2015

It's on youtube.

Yes: JLT's The 'Other' Love Story Playlist

It has 6 episodes so far, they release a new one every friday on youtube, for people who want to watch it all without waiting can buy it from revry or rent it there, link's in the description of the videos.

joined Mar 25, 2013

I was out on a walk today, and I saw this billboard Gucci ad with lewd handholding http://imgur.com/a/8URX0 (the resolution is too big that's why I link it instead of just making it show here) It could also be interpreted differently considering what's showing and the name of the perfume but eh. Just thought it was funny, cause it's generally two men one woman.

last edited at Oct 4, 2016 4:52AM

joined Oct 18, 2015

Time to resurrect this thread to point people towards Black Mirror if they aren't aware of it. Each episode is a standalone story and season 3 episode 4 is relevant to our interests.

Rsz_eiji_3_-_kopie
joined Feb 16, 2015

Time to resurrect this thread to point people towards Black Mirror if they aren't aware of it. Each episode is a standalone story and season 3 episode 4 is relevant to our interests.

Absolutely. Loved every second of it, also an interesting concept. And probably also one of the only things worth investing time in.

Other than that, First Girl I Loved came out and although it was bitter, I enjoyed it a lot.

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

Oh, I think I've heard this name from my philosophy teacher before, he said it was good shit.
I'll keep it in mind hahha

I was out on a walk today, and I saw this billboard Gucci ad

lmaooo
At first I was like aha good shit, it's like that drawing I've seen a few times, of a couple (or two) walking side by side with two of the girls holding hands in the back (or both guys and both girls secretly holding hands in the back) but then I noticed that they're sitting in the tub and no way is that guy not noticing the hand holding, and i was just like wtff lmao, what is going on xD

last edited at Oct 26, 2016 6:13PM

UlquiorraSchiffer1
Download
joined Sep 6, 2016

It's on youtube.

Sorry but what does OEVN means? It was written in brackets with some in visual novel list

Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

Means they're originally written in english.

Black_measure
joined Feb 5, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ViTDfnrmW9s

Kimberley Chen1 month ago
I dont think when being in love with someone, gender should be the main focus. Love doesn't see gender, religion, wealth or anything else surface wise. Being in love, is something way deeper than that, you love someone because of how they make you feel, who they are inside, not their body vessel of appearance which happens to contain their soul.

UlquiorraSchiffer1
Download
joined Sep 6, 2016

Means they're originally written in english.

Ooooh i see. Thanks :)

joined Mar 25, 2013

Apparently Alex is confirmed lesbian in Supergirl. According to people at least. I stopped watching it a little before the end of season 1.

Heres%20wakasa
joined Jul 28, 2016

Apparently Alex is confirmed lesbian in Supergirl. According to people at least. I stopped watching it a little before the end of season 1.

I'm pretty sure she's bisexual since she's mentioned going out with guys before and there was that whole ship tease-y thing with Maxwell Lord. Apparently he left the show along with Lucy and Cat since filming moved to Vancouver, so I guess it's good that he's not going to get in the way. Anyhow, that focus on her jealous expression when she saw Maggie kissing her girlfriend makes me think that something's definitely gonna happen sooner or later. I don't really know why she was surprised since she mentioned her before, but I guess it's in the name of drama... To be honest, I don't really like their relationship since it hasn't really had time to develop (they've known for 2 episodes so far, come on), but, hey, it's always nice to see queer relationships in stuff, even if they aren't the best relationships (it's not like Supergirl does any relationships well anyway...)

230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

first time i see this 3d !
i'm so happy when i find yuri in my game, like when i played gone home w/o knowing anythings about it.
this time the game is even better and it wasn't in the list at the fist post, Va11 Hall-A cyberpunk bartender

sorry for the OT, has someone played Stardew Valley? i think it's a game i'd like, but it seems time-consuming. i can't understand if it's more similar to Always sometimes monster or To the moon, or it's an Harvest moon in pixel-art.

last edited at Nov 8, 2016 4:00AM

Untitled
joined May 8, 2013

So I just watched But I'm a Cheerleader and it was pretty campy fun.

I watched it on a whim awhile ago. I was pleasantly surprised how good and funny it was.

It was hysterical to see the typical "male gaze" shots of the cheerleader's asses to come from her.

last edited at Nov 8, 2016 4:30AM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Apparently Gal Gadot, who plays Wonder Woman in the upcoming film, has said she's all for Diana having a female love interest in a sequel. She suggested Halle Berry, proving that she's got good taste.

Rsz_eiji_3_-_kopie
joined Feb 16, 2015

Yeah, Alex just came out in S02E05 and she has a love interest and it's pretty exciting.

Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

I heard Dishonored 2 has some lesbian/bisexual NPCs and headcanon worthy love story for Emily. Anyone knows anything about that?

To reply you must either login or sign up.