Forum › Posts by Einseika

Einseika
joined Oct 18, 2015

This was really cute.

joined Oct 18, 2015

Time to resurrect this thread to point people towards Black Mirror if they aren't aware of it. Each episode is a standalone story and season 3 episode 4 is relevant to our interests.

Einseika
Magan&Danai discussion 26 Sep 16:22
joined Oct 18, 2015

That was cute, but is just me or her style changed quite a bit between chapter 15 and 16? 16 looks more, "cartoony" than previous chapters.

I assumed that was done to emphasise that this chapter was going back to when they were younger? Not sure though.

Einseika
joined Oct 18, 2015

The subtext is entirely intentional. It's obvious it'll never go any further than though.

I wish there were more doujins/fanart of them.

Einseika
joined Oct 18, 2015

The two leads have amazing chemistry. I have to say I thought season 2 was really bad however (they tried to be way too ambitious for a low budget webshow). Hopefully season 3 will be better.

joined Oct 18, 2015

^ Moe saves this whole manga for me - I wouldn't put up with its faults if I didn't enjoy her so much as a character.

joined Oct 18, 2015

this list absolutely needs the miseducation of cameron post. an excellent read yo

Yes, I really like that book. It's a 'YA' novel that really doesn't feel 'YA' at all. The narrator's inner voice is spot on.