Forum › Bloom Into You discussion

Untitled
joined May 8, 2013

No Yuu.....that was indeed your heart beat :)

Your_hair_has_gotten_longer_by_folksneedheroes-d5l5v69
joined Apr 23, 2015

Good chapter. Not as good as people were making it out to be. Or maybe i'm just too dull in catching expression without narration.

Anyways, hope we will get more into relationship rather than stalling.

Same. It's emotionally tense and sure as hell alludes to some serious future developments, but there's nothing terribly climactic going on in this chapter, specifically. I'll wait for the drama bomb to actually be dropped before I act all blown away.

I'm kinda surprised many yuri fans enjoy drama a lot. I don't dislike it, but I'm not a big fan of it either. Maybe because drama in yuri tends to be really forced and cliches. Like it's either cheating, a psycho ex, a stalker, an annoying friend , a love triangle, hetero or angst about being lesbians. That's why I dislike series like Citrus , NTR and Pulse. I don't mean to say this cliches are always bad, it's just most of the time they are poorly written.
Anyway, I'm not against drama in this series, I would enjoy it, I just hope it actually makes sense rather than being forced, even if it has a cliche, as long as it's well written, is fine for me

Yeah. I have similar views and I'm at the point where I drop or don't even read anything with love triangles but after some thought I'm finding it's more about how they are handled. Most of they time they just seem like a cheap, easy source of drama. Heck. in this very chapter I though for a second, "Wow. This is the break up scene. What's her face might actually have a chance after all."

Another thing I really liked about this is that it did seem to portray love as something that may happen over time(if that is indeed where we are going with this) so many other stories seem to portray it as something that happens rather quickly and that has always left me down right suspicious. Part of my brain has always been like, "Ok but why?" Plus I think I'm pretty damn dense when it comes to these things to begin with.

joined May 7, 2015

I like how Touko is honest to her own desire :) It seems somehow realistic to me.

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

Surprised to see two people on the basketball team with the number 4. I assume one must be a guy and the other a girl, or else duplicate numbers don't make sense, but more because of the number 4. I thought most east Asian countries consider it unlucky since it sounds similar or the same as the word for death in many dialects there. For sure in Mandarin it's the same sound death, just with a different intonation.

Tumblr_oacx7rl55f1tltatqo1_500
joined May 19, 2016

Second base when?

Probably when the manga comes to an end

Images
joined Sep 19, 2015

Ok .... that was HOt!!!!!! I ..... need more of this!!

joined Feb 18, 2015

I thin k we have confirmation that Yuu is NOT asexual! Aromantic, possibly. Demiromantic. Very likely. Not asexual! I am pretty sure she is fooling herself right now about her heart not racing....

I also think that she was feeling something else during the course of the day when she saw how close Touko was to the captain of the girl's basketball team. I believe that would be JEALOUSY. That would indicate something other than her "lack" of feelings that she keeps profession, despite her inability to initiate a kiss at the end of the chapter.

joined Jun 30, 2015

Second base when?

Probably when the manga comes to an end

And third? Fourth? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

No Yuu.....that was indeed your heart beat :)

No, I can guess she implied that her heart was no longer "hers" (and belonged to whom you know it ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) )

2641afdd-9dc4-4327-a1c3-a5b558c33522
joined Mar 12, 2014

I thin k we have confirmation that Yuu is NOT asexual! Aromantic, possibly. Demiromantic. Very likely. Not asexual! I am pretty sure she is fooling herself right now about her heart not racing....

I also think that she was feeling something else during the course of the day when she saw how close Touko was to the captain of the girl's basketball team. I believe that would be JEALOUSY. That would indicate something other than her "lack" of feelings that she keeps profession, despite her inability to initiate a kiss at the end of the chapter.

Yuu can still be asexual, asexualility when broken down to basic terms means "someone who doesn't like sex". Kissing is still a ok. (Some Asexuals might not like to kiss, but doesn't mean they all do, etc etc)

I think Yuu is just very confused about her own feelings and is in denial without actually thinking she's denying anything. She's slowly coming to understand her feelings a bit more, which is good. I would still really like it if she was asexual but we'll seeee

Jaismot
joined May 26, 2015

As portrayed in chapter 10 for Yuu (and I do think it was the starting point of her changing), I think maybe it’s time for Touko to not take for granted the particular dynamic of their relationship. At first it was all new and wonder, no strings attach, but now that Yuu is changing and getting more emotionaly involved than ever, she’s growing lonelier (Maki first to notice) each passing days lying to herself and Touko. I look forward to Touko’s character developement (if not... I foresee a bittersweet ending). <______>

I hope Yuu’s friend, Koyomi, will get involved to help her see the light (or will it be Maki-kun ?...). I’ve always tought stepping back thanks to outside opinion from a trusted person is quite healthy and I enjoy that a lot when I do see it in fiction.

I’m becoming a little bit impatient because it hurts to see Yuu in this state of mind. ;______; But really, Nakatani Nio has set up for now a perfect pacing. All is answered at the right time. There’s no waste of a single page. It’s amazing.

last edited at Oct 4, 2016 6:33AM

21294649_1973051396268417_6602197588240236544_n
joined Jun 7, 2015

Damn, that kiss was so hot, I'm dying here >//<

joined Jun 17, 2014

Oh, man. Just reading that chapter got my heart racing ;w;
I'm so scared what to read next, I don't want anything to go badly D;

2015-01-21%2018.42.01%20copy
joined Dec 10, 2015

i think Yuu just needs some time to get into the mood. Even if she wasn't ready to give a kiss, she defiantly likes being kissed

last edited at Oct 5, 2016 3:06AM

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

Its not about being ready to kiss or not, she didnt because she was scared of what it could reveal, like in that chapter when they shared the umbrella and Yuu said "the wrong thing" and put Nanami on her guard. How after she sorta wanted to hold her hand, but decided not to. I believe she refused to kiss her with the same sentiment, that it felt like she shouldn't, because if Nanami suspects the smallest chance of any reciprocity, Yuu wont be able to stay by her side

Fork%20u
joined Oct 5, 2016

Ooh yeah Yuu can't show love so as not to lose Nanami, added with her (Yuu's) preconceptions about love (and not being able to love) she's in complete denial of her own growing emotions.... can't wait for next ch hells yeah

1383023_409776295790444_214555291_n
joined Jul 17, 2016

There won't be a regular chapter next month right? This was the last of volume 3 so just like the former volumes next month there will be an end of volume special

joined Sep 9, 2013

Honestly this drama feels unnatural especially from Yuu's side. Feels like a serious chemical imbalance or she should see some about her issues. It doesn't feel like a denial of emotion but rather her emptiness

E
joined Feb 8, 2014

I bet she starts to fall for her and that heartbeat was hers as well. Hot kiss btw.

Fork%20u
joined Oct 5, 2016

It doesn't feel like a denial of emotion but rather her emptiness

haha at no time in no shape of form have I felt emptiness from Yuu, pretty much the opposite I think she's too nice at times. Just because she wasn't blown away by some heart beat event for Nanami yet doesn't mean she doesn't have feelings and is indifferent, and err well I am expecting some super nervous interactions to come from how the stories going (really I can't wait!)

I used to think like Yuu too so with being able to relate and with how much love is sensationalized when young I feel that the main characters have had great character growth in the short series and the dynamics (interactions) between characters are both believable and very interesting!

I hope you get to see Yuu's cute side :P (also I don't know a human yet who's not a little crazy lol)

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Awwwww... Definitely hot kiss...
Looking fwd for next chapter..

Salama
joined Jun 11, 2015

That was a really hot kiss they shared their. I cannot wait for Yuu to discover her feelings for Nanami. I feel like she will get rejected at first, but ofc everything will eventually work out.

Tumblr_oacx7rl55f1tltatqo1_500
joined May 19, 2016

I scanned my vol 1 and vol 2 manga, and discovered a chapter that i have never read online. So if anyone would like here's a link. You're welcome. (There's also the aftertalk with the author)
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B0CIu9LLlH_3R25oTVY0bmFtMEU

last edited at Oct 9, 2016 12:54AM

Screen%20shot%202017-06-03%20at%2012.34.08%20am
joined Jun 7, 2015

adult kiss..very hot

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

Salvaged through Nakatani Nio's tweets. I'm surprised the cover directly illustrates a scene from the volume, and isn't like, a more generic image of them, but it was a very important chapter/scene after all.

1383023_409776295790444_214555291_n
joined Jul 17, 2016

Nice chapter but was too short :( btw next month bloom into you will be on the front cover of dengeki daioh :D

To reply you must either login or sign up.