Forum › Posts by eldub

Fork%20u
joined Oct 5, 2016

Jeez its one look and somehow sungji's crazy? lol Although she's trying to hard to make sumin jealous... even if sungji stops being naive she'll always be innocent to me~

btw, I wonder if Team Gaji has already forgotten about Seju; she's no where to be found now.

regardless of what happens Seju's father will die with perfect timing to pressure Sumin somehow i rekon

eldub
Fork%20u
joined Oct 5, 2016

Yurim and her friends are so heartless and cruel...

...it's so fucking hot.

Honestly, I hope Soha stays outta there picture for just a little while longer at least, so they can have their fun with Gayoon again.

they should at least kiss her a bit as well

I daresay they should've raped her too. Besides, Yurim seems like the sadistic type to enjoy that. I know I would.

whoahh ok.... u all should make a doujin ill read it haha

but really I like this series so far. I'm really interested to see where Pito takes this story coz so far I've been surprised about all developments and even if not what I expected it's been such a good read! And I like the art, really expressive and filled :)

eldub
Fork%20u
joined Oct 5, 2016

Hadn't read this in a while since loli and yandere ain't my normal likes but I do love the extremes in emotions... so twisted lol

Fork%20u
joined Oct 5, 2016

I'm an idiot I thought the thread name was a complaint, I'm like "too erotic?!?! as if there were a thing?!"
I love Tima's coloring, it makes it so sensual with the bold lines...

eldub
Fork%20u
joined Oct 5, 2016

It doesn't feel like a denial of emotion but rather her emptiness

haha at no time in no shape of form have I felt emptiness from Yuu, pretty much the opposite I think she's too nice at times. Just because she wasn't blown away by some heart beat event for Nanami yet doesn't mean she doesn't have feelings and is indifferent, and err well I am expecting some super nervous interactions to come from how the stories going (really I can't wait!)

I used to think like Yuu too so with being able to relate and with how much love is sensationalized when young I feel that the main characters have had great character growth in the short series and the dynamics (interactions) between characters are both believable and very interesting!

I hope you get to see Yuu's cute side :P (also I don't know a human yet who's not a little crazy lol)

eldub
Fork%20u
joined Oct 5, 2016

Ooh yeah Yuu can't show love so as not to lose Nanami, added with her (Yuu's) preconceptions about love (and not being able to love) she's in complete denial of her own growing emotions.... can't wait for next ch hells yeah

Fork%20u
joined Oct 5, 2016

Hell, one of the main girls being a tsundere is a very shounen trait in itself.

Is it? I've always loved a good tsundere and I admit it's not popular but there's a few around.

Jeez I can't get over them not havin assistants! I don't wanna know how hard they work for me to sit back and read it haha

Thanks for translating!

last edited at Oct 5, 2016 8:43AM

Fork%20u
joined Oct 5, 2016

Hey all I read How Juliet Lied by Quxem on Lezhin and was wondering if anyone knows if it continues?

I really love the art but more than anything they have me sucked in completely! I can't wait to find out... everything and anything really!

My searching of matters related to lezhin and who they choose to publish are extremely lacking, so I thought I'd turn to the kind people on here who have resolved my yuri woes in the past! If you know anything related to publishing I'm very interested... or really anything at all about this comic and i'm interested! Thanking you :)

Fork%20u
joined Oct 5, 2016

Aww cute! But yeah you gotta feel for him! I don't think I've read a yuri manga in which the mc's a boy so I found it fresh and interesting

Fork%20u
joined Oct 5, 2016

Australia sounds about the same, there's amazon and there's one shop i know of in the state I live for a good range of manga and they don't mind ordering in series of interest... but I've read most stories 100 times. It's been really too good with all the webtoon's coming out in the last few years XD

Fork%20u
joined Oct 5, 2016

yeah that really irks me... but sumin has been perpetually guilty always asking sungji if its alright to love her. i guess that side of her makes it more unpredictable for me hence more apprehensive haha

Fork%20u
joined Oct 5, 2016

Aww man... at times I think I'm finally understanding all their baggage and then realise i took the meaning of a line the wrong way... I find the lack of internal monologuing waaaay sexy with how the relationships play out but am sooo clueless till the end -.-

seju's hot but i prefer sungji...