Forum › Hana and Hina After School discussion

Capture%20_2018-03-05-21-59-51~2_resized
joined Apr 28, 2016

I'm really digging the juxtaposition of Hana's cheery innocence and Hina's preposterously melodramatic brooding that's on display this chapter.

5b3c524e-e066-4eaf-8e5f-ae4e37b5edda
joined Jan 18, 2016

Ahhhh noooo.
I smell love triangle

Woof
joined Feb 8, 2013

The right time for a stranger from the mc's past to come into view... gosh. I wish there was some really sudden twist like UFO taking Hina away hhhh :D

Reimu-shock
joined Mar 27, 2015

is that hinako sister?

Capture%20_2018-03-05-21-59-51~2_resized
joined Apr 28, 2016

is that hinako sister?

I'm pretty sure it's Hina's former classmate/reader idol coworker/conspicuously intimate female friend.

last edited at Sep 17, 2016 11:19PM

Reimu-shock
joined Mar 27, 2015

is that hinako sister?

I'm pretty sure it's Hina's former classmate/reader idol coworker/conspicuously intimate female friend.

oh that,i forgot author seem to pull something with this

2641afdd-9dc4-4327-a1c3-a5b558c33522
joined Mar 12, 2014

Why are everyone so goddamn set on Maiko being a bitch? LMAO!

If she's a decent person I will be pleasantly surprised and take back my initial negativity! I have become far too used to the "oh here comes a love triangle! SURPRISE this new girl is awful, so you still cheer on the main pairing!"

It's why I really, reeeeally don't enjoy it when they bring in an ex-girlfriend, or a new girl with a crush, as they are usually outright terrible and its just nothing new

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

Orangey posted:

If she's a decent person I will be pleasantly surprised and take back my initial negativity! I have become far too used to the "oh here comes a love triangle! SURPRISE this new girl is awful, so you still cheer on the main pairing!"

It's why I really, reeeeally don't enjoy it when they bring in an ex-girlfriend, or a new girl with a crush, as they are usually outright terrible and its just nothing new

At the very least it seems like she knows Hana pretty well judging by the very little we've seen from her so far. That's not really enough to make a judgment either way though.

joined Jul 31, 2013

This shit is pretty doki-doki. Hina is a classic Morinaga dummy/cutie for putting that autograph in a book that Hana will inevitably find though.

last edited at Oct 1, 2016 12:03AM

joined Feb 18, 2015

Why are everyone so goddamn set on Maiko being a bitch? LMAO!

She is, at the very least, not high on Hina's hit list of people she wants to see, since Hina got seriously upset when Hana brought up ever being told her name, so I expect it will at least mean drama.

Ivan's%20words%20of%20wisdom
joined Jun 22, 2013

I literally cheered when Hana finally managed to work up the nerve to ask Hina out. Way to go, girl!

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

What are the odds that autograph will pop out in the most awkward moment and will case a small rift between Hina and Hana?

Other than that, a nice chapter if somewhat slow.

Kuvl_u-8
joined Nov 1, 2015

What are the odds that autograph will pop out in the most awkward moment and will case a small rift between Hina and Hana?

Other than that, a nice chapter if somewhat slow.

when i seen her put it into a book i thought that she will totally lend it to her later forgoting she put the otograph in here and it will cause a misunderstanding

E065_1
joined Dec 3, 2015

So she's her ex. Hurmm

joined Jun 12, 2015

^Is she? I bet it's just a misunderstanding.

R%20x%20w
joined Sep 22, 2016

I think it was dumb to add the ex right when Hana and hina finally made up and on top of that she is an ass I hope Hana and hina can over come the worst enemy known as the ex

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

I'm always wondering why people worry so much about their love interest ex, to be honest. I mean, the defining trait of an ex is that you broke up with them, so in most case at least one of the two won't want a relationship again, if not both.

joined Mar 25, 2013

I'm always wondering why people worry so much about their love interest ex, to be honest. I mean, the defining trait of an ex is that you broke up with them, so in most case at least one of the two won't want a relationship again, if not both.

That doesn't mean that one or both of them still don't have feelings for the other though. 'Heat of the moment' is a phrase for a reason :P (Though probably not exclusively for having sex because they were caught up in the 'moment' but well, details)

100% so you don't have to worry about that. It's expected at this point if one of the two mains gets something from an ex from the other, that it will be discovered by her/him and they'll have a fight. Which is a disappointment.

caroleanndomingo
joined Sep 24, 2016

Excited for more! <3

Optimized-tonari_no_robot
joined Aug 24, 2015

Well I guess we all know who's going to accidentally find that autograph...

Mari%20-%20gf
joined Apr 1, 2015

Hana's expressions right after Maiko leave are precious.
...aaaand back to dense mode right after that.

joined Aug 6, 2015

I hope that autograph don't lead to drama... even though it most certainly will.

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

Unfortunately, it's a very sensible fear. People go back to their exes all the time. And if you don't even have a relationship yet, then an ex coming back into your target's life is something you should at least ask about, if you can manage it. I think that's one of the more realistic parts of Hana to Hina (and also of Lily Love).

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

Chekhov's autograph tbh
Literally OH NO MAIKO

Girl%20with%20a%20black%20cat%20avatar
joined Dec 27, 2015

Should have told her. And another cycle of drama is a comin.

To reply you must either login or sign up.