Forum › Kimi no Soba de discussion

Rsz_mlg_yes__precure_5____by_candygirl4226-d8kc01n
joined Apr 22, 2015

That was an interesting story

joined Jan 22, 2015

I think your profile pic is the most interesting thing here.

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Yay, more KyoukoMami! I kinda miss this type of post-series but pre-Rebellion domestic fluff setting for Puella Magi, and I was surprised to see it come back especially considering this was published just last December.

joined Jul 22, 2014

Ah I really love seeing KyoukoMami, its so rare these days. No thanks to Sayaka.

Richardevans
joined Jun 1, 2016

Is this based off some obscure novel universe? Not my favourable paring aside, I simply enjoy seeing Kyoko material.

Non-messed%20up%20face
joined Jan 18, 2016

This is not a crack pairing. Consult Orico Magica spin-off manga, or just take my word for it.

Gay%20cum
joined Jul 16, 2013

I really want some cake now. :P

joined Jul 22, 2016

KyoMami is great. (Also, that the Different Story spin-off was great for KyoMami.) (Nyahaha, though it might be just my dislike of Sayaka.) They're being pretty nice to QB here though.

Nico%204
joined May 26, 2015

This doujin was nice. I'm all for yuri, as long as it's not a series character paired with women OC or with men, I'm good.

Edit: Well, removed the shit talk, thank you whoever deleted my other posts and all that. (I'm not being sarcastic, really, thank you.)

last edited at Sep 18, 2016 11:43AM

Etqyggh6mxyi1klo3fwjrwrwicpboh
joined Feb 7, 2015

This is probably inspired by Madoka Magica The Different Story manga implying that Mami and Kyouko were close for a long time.

Heimyfr
joined Aug 18, 2015

I like diversity in my life and world.
So everything is welcome in my book.

last edited at Sep 18, 2016 11:30AM

joined Jul 7, 2015

Crack content is pretty rare. That's a good thing; the less there is, the better.

last edited at Sep 18, 2016 11:33AM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Crack content is pretty rare. That's a good thing; the less there is, the better.

Give it a rest, please.

Reimu-shock
joined Mar 27, 2015

i never thought kyomami is interesting as this, i just read sayakyou...... maybe i will check other pairing too

joined Jul 7, 2015

Give it a rest, please.

Only re-posting my original comment. Won't be hearing anything else from me in this forum.

Ce1
joined Apr 11, 2016

Cake. Bringing couples together since time immemorial.

A2bcf11834a1918b3f09b4219b2a099f_r
joined Aug 16, 2014

I'd love to see a dj about adult Mami-san and Kyouko and their boulangerie...
We need more djs of this adorable pairing.
Also, loved that cover.

drpepperfan Admin
Ss%20(2018-09-18%20at%2004.40.05)
joined Oct 12, 2010

Chef outfit Mami was pretty classy.

Reimu-pet-cirno
joined May 17, 2013

Yay, more KyoukoMami! I kinda miss this type of post-series but pre-Rebellion domestic fluff setting for Puella Magi, and I was surprised to see it come back especially considering this was published just last December.

When Mami mentioned Walpurgisnacht, I was expecting Madoka and Homura to not be there(eg, a timeline that continued without her). The other option is that it somehow exists in the Rebellion universe, but there's no indication of them being there. This is clearly Homuhomu's original happy place, but there's next to no attention given to anyone but Kyouko and Mami. I can only conclude that this is Kyouko's last regrets before becoming a witch, perhaps just as Walpurgisnacht is defeated. She'd have no time to know that Madoka's dead and Homura's gone, so the idea of them burying the hatchet with Mami's friends still seems doable. This is also why there's such an emphasis on the concept of future: she won't have one, but she hopes Mami will go on to live a full life.

Img_3902
joined Apr 18, 2013

Chef outfit Mami was pretty classy.

I really appreciated the boy-ish uniform for Kyoko. It was so cute!

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

Finally one doujin that talks about Kyouko's family

Untitled
joined Sep 10, 2015

When Mami mentioned Walpurgisnacht, I was expecting Madoka and Homura to not be there(eg, a timeline that continued without her). The other option is that it somehow exists in the Rebellion universe, but there's no indication of them being there. This is clearly Homuhomu's original happy place, but there's next to no attention given to anyone but Kyouko and Mami. I can only conclude that this is Kyouko's last regrets before becoming a witch, perhaps just as Walpurgisnacht is defeated. She'd have no time to know that Madoka's dead and Homura's gone, so the idea of them burying the hatchet with Mami's friends still seems doable. This is also why there's such an emphasis on the concept of future: she won't have one, but she hopes Mami will go on to live a full life.

I think that the walpurgis scene and the grave scene were just there to make us think madoka and homura were MIA and sayaka was dead to surprise us as well at the end. The other doujins where it's all a witch's dream make it very clear that it's a dream. There's just nothing in the text to back it up here.

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Oh hi! nice to see you :)
Edit: ninja'd

last edited at Sep 19, 2016 2:28AM

joined Apr 25, 2015

But it's not crack... These two are just as canon as Kyouko/Sayaka if not more. They had far bigger connection in the manga that is based before the anime series.

Really wish it would get animated so people would stop with crack thing.

Heres%20wakasa
joined Jul 28, 2016

But it's not crack... These two are just as canon as Kyouko/Sayaka if not more. They had far bigger connection in the manga that is based before the anime series.

Really wish it would get animated so people would stop with crack thing.

As much as I love KyoSaya, this is very true... granted, I never read Different Story or anything else, but I did listen to the drama CD and read the TV Tropes page, so... that's something. Anyway, there's no reason to fight over what's better between KyoSaya and KyoMami. I love both equally (okay, I love KyoSaya a bit more, but KyoMami's great too). It's like I always say; if you have trouble picking a ship, go with the polyamory option! MamiKyoSaya FTW!

last edited at Sep 19, 2016 6:34PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.