Forum › Dear My Teacher discussion

Utena%20rose%20white%20200x200
joined Mar 28, 2014

The story was actually very lovely. Wouldn't mind read an NSFW special though...

"I just had a sex friend". Wut?

sex with benefits

last edited at Sep 10, 2016 8:38AM

joined Mar 25, 2013

Someone should slap shit-stirring-jealous-idiot-(not-really)-friend Chiaki upside the head.

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Well, I'm impressed.

Introducing some silly misunderstanding conflict and being resolved that fast. Really looking forward to see how the story develops but as long they keep avoiding the usual pitfalls of the romance genre it should be fine.

Miki_closeup
joined Mar 20, 2014

Wow, I love the scene in the Ferris wheel. have been in the very same one (The Cosmo Clock 21) when I visited the Minato Mirai in Yokohama.

Utena%20rose%20white%20200x200
joined Mar 28, 2014

Wait, what, there gonna be more chapters? So my hopes for them to have a hot angsty sex are not totally pointless?
On the other hand I probably wouldn't want the romance story turned into slice of life or get to read yet another love triangle arc. So I really wonder what else is planned in the coming chapters. It's been good so far though, so I hope the author have the talent not to ruin it, for me.

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

inb4 sex friend actually wants more than that, becomes rival ~
is that too easy? it's already sorta hinted

Clipboard00
joined Oct 30, 2015

Following this since the first chapter.

I'm really happy right now.

Sakamoto%20nichijou%20tissues-min
joined Jan 20, 2016

Wait isn't Mikoto in college? Why do they need to keep the relationship "pure"?

I think it's because she's still a teacher and it would look bad if she started to date her and got into a physical relationship immediately after she graduated, considering the fact they denied the rumors of them being a thing when she was a student.

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

spacepowers posted:

From what I understand she wants to wait until she is a proper adult as in she reached 21 years or/and find a job? Yea, it still sounds like really out of place requirement.

Z. Long posted:

I think it's because she's still a teacher and it would look bad if she started to date her and got into a physical relationship immediately after she graduated, considering the fact they denied the rumors of them being a thing when she was a student.

Or that.

last edited at Sep 10, 2016 6:25PM

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

spacepowers posted:

From what I understand she wants to wait until she is a proper adult as in she reached 21 years or/and find a job? Yea, it still sounds like really out of place requirement.

Z. Long posted:

Or that.

I figured it was because Kaoru is a nervous virgin. I'm pretty simpleminded sometimes, lol.

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

shadesofgreymoon posted:

I figured it was because Kaoru is a nervous virgin. I'm pretty simpleminded sometimes, lol.

That might be case as well xD

Cute avatar, where it is from ;3?

joined Feb 7, 2013

Anyone have a source for the credits image on chapter 5.8/6/7?

Animeyuridanshismall
joined Apr 25, 2014

http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2406166

The fluff, I love it

joined Feb 7, 2013

http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2406166

Thanks!

5b3c524e-e066-4eaf-8e5f-ae4e37b5edda
joined Jan 18, 2016

Ugh, I just noticed the updates..
This was great, I hope we'll see more of their dating life

joined Apr 25, 2013

I'm a bit surprised the story is going post-confession. The whole "wait until you're an adult" thing is a bit off putting though since technically, Mikoto IS an adult now. Hopefully that get worked out.

Chapter 7 was pretty good, managed to resolve an issue in a single chapter with minimal drama. Hopefully it keeps up that tone.

Afueee
joined Apr 5, 2013

Discovered this one recently, and I'm enjoying it a lot! Love when stories go on what happens after the couple gets together. And I also love when stories in highschool go and explore what happens post school.

drpepperfan Admin
Ss%20(2018-09-18%20at%2004.40.05)
joined Oct 12, 2010

For reason's that can not be disclosed, the latest chapters have been removed. There are no plans at the moment to reupload them.

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

For reason's that can not be disclosed, the latest chapters have been removed. There are no plans at the moment to reupload them.

Oow.. I was in the middle reading that.. Suddenly my saved page disappear..

drpepperfan Admin
Ss%20(2018-09-18%20at%2004.40.05)
joined Oct 12, 2010

You can still get it via the scanlators site.

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Yes.. Thank you.. :)

joined Jun 12, 2015

What? Why?

0d9c1f8da5c68f44be466e7fdf34f353
joined Jan 13, 2015

What kind of bullshitpost is this. Because of reasons that cannot be disclosed my ass. I´m pretty sure that these reasons are complete trash.
Than list Dear My Teacher as canceled and we read it on their page. Such bullshit after we waited an entire year for someone to finally pick it up and this happens.

Copy90_90_zpscf246422
joined Sep 18, 2014

So anyone got a link?

To reply you must either login or sign up.