Forum › Shinmai Shimai no Futari Gohan discussion

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

I don't know about yuri, these sisters are too innocent and cute to make a move on the other... But the friend... well

Oh, come on ! They already ate each other pudding ! How can that not be yuri ?!

last edited at Sep 11, 2016 4:01PM

Ran-lossy
joined Mar 22, 2015

Author knows exaaaactly what they're doing. It's like a story about a young lesbian who doesn't know yet that these aren't normal feelings for your stepsister.

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

Of course the author knows what they're doing. XD

I think it's kinda obviously destined to be non-romantic yuri. Ayari is just figuring out what it's like to be able to be open and herself around others, and it's sweet that she's able to make those small steps with a sister that was sorta thrust upon her and so different. Bonding through food is the best. XD

Ran-lossy
joined Mar 22, 2015

I think it's kinda obviously destined to be non-romantic yuri. Ayari is just figuring out what it's like to be able to be open and herself around others, and it's sweet that she's able to make those small steps with a sister that was sorta thrust upon her and so different. Bonding through food is the best. XD

Can you believe I've actually run into series where the creators did not know...... .... .... well...

First time I saw Ben Ten: I didn't know they were cousins. The longer I watched it the more I wondered if the creators knew they were cousins. I checked FF.net and no one cared that they were cousins.

last edited at Sep 11, 2016 5:32PM

Capture%20_2018-03-05-21-59-51~2_resized
joined Apr 28, 2016

Can you believe I've actually run into series where the creators did not know...... .... .... well...

First time I saw Ben Ten: I didn't know they were cousins. The longer I watched it the more I wondered if the creators knew they were cousins. I checked FF.net and no one cared that they were cousins.

Those fan fiction authors probably cared very much that they were cousins.

last edited at Sep 11, 2016 5:44PM

62342532_p4_3
joined May 27, 2015

Those fan fiction authors probably cared very much that they were cousins.

Just like how shippers reacted with to revelation that Ryuko and Satsuki from Kill la Kill are sisters. "EVEN BETTER!"

last edited at Sep 11, 2016 8:45PM

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

Just like how shippers reacted with to revelation that Ryuko and Satsuki from Kill la Kill are sisters. "EVEN BETTER!"

Revelation? That was clear as the water from the first episodes... I wish more artists would make doujins of them I don't really like fanfics

joined Feb 15, 2013

Definitely was one of them <---

• Yuri
  • Rivals
  • Blood sisters

It's like the slot machine just rang all 7

last edited at Sep 11, 2016 10:02PM

Heimyfr
joined Aug 18, 2015

This manga is making me fat.
I start getting motivated and end up making the recipes.

I need a glutton who eats without gaining a single gram ; __ ;

Hyewon%20blush-1%2041
joined Dec 15, 2013

I don't care if it's just gonna be subtext-y yuri, I just love this manga. But no love triangle pls.

Ivan's%20words%20of%20wisdom
joined Jun 22, 2013

Oh no! A love triangle! Please don't go that way! I don't want any heartbreak!

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Ayari seems to be totally into her nee-san's pudding. :3

E065_1
joined Dec 3, 2015

Nee-san's pudding sure is delicious.. hurm

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

Ayari seems to be totally into her nee-san's pudding. :3

Yes, "pudding"

Blushav2
joined Aug 11, 2015

That credit page is too adorable.

Toffee%20copy%202
joined Jan 2, 2014

Assuming this is the yuri section of a bookstore, I was suprised to spot Shinmai Shimai in there. Unless they consider the subtext as yuri too, I'm hoping their relationship will develop further along that path.

Yuri next to jojo is my type of heaven.

If only they had Hermes X Jolyne doujins in between

Clipboard00
joined Oct 30, 2015

So... Ayari's biological father is dead? What you guys think?

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

I don't even know/remember which of their parents remarried
Wait nvm, Sachi's father's the one sending them expensive ham and shit
Hm, I haven';t thought of that, maybe

Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

Sounds like the most possible reason. The other reason is that he abandoned her and her mother, but since it seems that she holds no grudge towards him, i'll say that one is unlikely.

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

I'm glad I'm subscribed to the RSS feed for the site's releases. I would've totally ended up missing this chapter otherwise, lol. Glad to see more of it.

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

I'm low key sure Eri has feels for Sachi, but hnng, cus I ship the step sisters more

joined Feb 15, 2013

The step-sister has strong rival in the childhood friend...

Also behind the step-sister. But I'm also ok with polygamy. You know what they said about sex drive of gluttonous girl.

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

I wouldn't mind poly ending, but barring that, I'm rooting for Ayari. Loved the after where she goes from "need to eat those right away" to "how long can I keep them before they'll turn bad ?" when getting some. :3

joined Feb 15, 2013

I wouldn't mind poly ending, but barring that, I'm rooting for Ayari. Loved the after where she goes from "need to eat those right away" to "how long can I keep them before they'll turn bad ?" when getting some. :3

Fun fact, there are only 3 level of relationships in yuri (manga): voluntary name calling, hardcore hand-holding, and eating each other made pudding. And Sachi already did all 3 with both her Ayari and Eri.

That girl is a beast and is redefining all yuri moral mode. Anymore than this, and this manga will be censored in UK for being too kinky lewd!!

last edited at Dec 22, 2016 8:45PM

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I was rooting the wincest route but..
BUT....
macarons u.u

Btw is not showing in newest uploads, I knew there was a new chapter because of the mail

last edited at Dec 22, 2016 11:57PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.