lol that rose and weed panel...

Kat%202
joined Mar 6, 2012

Yup... Drama is here! take cover!

aarrgh! i want to read more! :c

last edited at Aug 23, 2016 8:55PM

Rimg0054
joined Aug 22, 2016

"..her friend or what" - whom Kase kept gazing at back then and still won't stop gushing about....
Inoue knows.

Now, the real waiting game begins....

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

What a bitch

joined Nov 14, 2013

I think Yamada's "I did it!" speech from ch5.5 just makes girls go gay for whoever said it.

Takashima's heroines have an odd tendency to do that kind of "cute explosion":
Miman Renai

whoknows
Mig
joined Jan 19, 2016

Stupid senpai fuck off

joined Aug 11, 2014

So I think the implication there was that Kase made a point to watch Yamada going about her plant appointee business after school, even while walking home with Inoue? Seemingly to the extent of being a noticeable and memorable habit, even. Yeah, it's strongly looking like Miwaki is just spreading baseless gossip without thinking of Yamada's feelings. You'd think "Wow! Kase-san might've dated that pretty senpai at some point!" would lose its edge a bit compared to "Wow! Kase-san is 100% confirmed dating my best friend!" But apparently Miwaki's thirst for gossip and intrigue is only rivaled by Kase's thirst for Yamada.

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

Not sure if the senpai is a real bitch or she's just teasing Yamada...

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

Omg what the hell senpai >:(

joined Apr 12, 2015

R U D E SENPAI RUDE

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

It's a small distance from yamada to yandere.

Mari%20-%20gf
joined Apr 1, 2015

I know it's supposed to be a shine on her lips, but Inoue looks hella buck tooth in this bottom left panel.

joined Feb 18, 2015

I get the feeling that Kase needs to tell her Sempai that she is taken... Or Yamada needs to tell her, in no uncertain terms, that she can run all she wants with Kase, but she is HER girlfriend!

And now the sadness of being up-to-date with the manga and having to wait until a new chapter comes out...

last edited at Aug 23, 2016 9:48PM

Screenshot_2016-12-27-13-58-01-1
joined Mar 23, 2014

Same... she seemed nice at first but that last line sounds like she's got her claws out

Girl%20with%20a%20black%20cat%20avatar
joined Dec 27, 2015

And now I don't know what to think of senpai.

Either, as Martian said, she's either bitchy, or just a tease.
And what the hell Kase! Your friend! Really?

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

She's a ghost AND a bitch

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

She's a ghost AND a bitch

HA, YES

Rimg0054
joined Aug 22, 2016

And what the hell Kase! Your friend! Really?

She goes the extra mile to introduce her and personally (and with a heart) - but then presents her like a pet. Oh, Kase....... (translation made it "a friend" not "my friend"... ouch².)
I wish we had a few more chapters of Kase's POV. Maybe we'll get some once the senpai-situation is solved....

joined Aug 20, 2016

The sempai is the same one that Kase helped in chapter six so I am pretty sure that they never dated and she was just helping her with her training and we're friends, but I could be wrong.

Image%20(1)
joined Aug 15, 2014

I know it's supposed to be a shine on her lips, but Inoue looks hella buck tooth in this bottom left panel.

Lol, you're right xD

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I can see Yamada finally snapping in the next chapter or so and declaring out loud that Kase-san is her girlfriend. Knowing her she'd probably shout it out without thinking and in front of the other girls, only to realize what's happening and overload. That'd be the point I expect Kase-san to save her by being suave and confirming it.

I suspect sempai sees Kase-san as the rival she always wants to compete with, and doesn't want to share any of that person, rather than a romantic interest. Indeed, I'm doubting even more that she and Kase-san even dated, although she might have been interested in doing so

Capture
joined Sep 22, 2014

The gauntlet has just been thrown down

Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

noooo it was too short.. give me more I wanna see Yamada get feisty and protective of Kase-san..

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

"Don't get in my way" FUCK YOU. I had been thinking that Yamada was paranoic and her sempai was a good girl, not that she isn't but I don't like when they try to leave Yamada out of their bussiness, she's her girlfriend for god's sake.

Megu
joined Mar 22, 2014

I feel like Inoue and Kase never dated, but Inoue seems fishy as hell.

Never forget that even roses have thorns.

To reply you must either login or sign up.