Forum › My Eyeballs Told Me To Dedicate Everything I Have To You: First Part discussion

Aki
joined May 22, 2014

Nah that can be her real eyeball right? It was a glass eye like a doll's eye or somethin' right, right?... Cuz if not, that would be extremely painful and so soooo infectious... But but but, it was kinda hot weird, but hot :B

Little Red Rum
joined Mar 6, 2015

For some reason I kinda saw that coming. A-ko keeps saying that her eye looks delicious. If it were Dowman's, I would expect the unexpected before I even read the first page.

Images
joined Jan 4, 2016

Seriously .. does an eyeball look that yummy ?

What the fuck I'm reading too.

I agree on that -_-

Etqyggh6mxyi1klo3fwjrwrwicpboh
joined Feb 7, 2015

And guys this is what will happen if you lick your eyeballs too much https://waa.ai/jXVs.jpg

Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

^^^DON'T CLICK I DIDN'T EXPECT ACTUAL EYE HORROR EUGH

Images
joined Feb 9, 2015

This smells like Dowman Sayman manga.

Asd
joined Sep 18, 2015

That absolute 180.

Started out... weird, ended in the freaky/creepy department.

...I'm kind of intrigued.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

I just forgot to mention it at first, but it's obvious that it starts as a parody of Sakura Trick.

With this.

In order to not appear just as sisters, "Let's do something that nobody but us would do"... "you don't mean ki..."

And then it goes haywire.

Img_1317
joined Jan 19, 2015

why did I even open this

Descarga%20(3)
joined Aug 10, 2015

Because it was focused on just a few fetishes rather than an orgy of them, it feels less like a John K Peta work and more like Dowman Sayman.

Nothing feels like a John K Peta work except a John K Peta work itself. John K Peta isn't John K Peta for nothing.

And I don't consider Foetus crushing, womb stomping and smegma eating as "fetishes". More like .. mental problems ?

i love the description of the author "no words can make justice run away now"

joined Aug 17, 2016

Wow just wow

joined Aug 17, 2016

This smells like Dowman Sayman manga.

nods head and agrees

Sulk
joined Jul 19, 2015

This kinda turns me on.
More chapters please.

Descarga%20(3)
joined Aug 10, 2015

This kinda turns me on.
More chapters please.

seriouly man wtf is wrong with you

last edited at Aug 20, 2016 9:13PM

Capture%20_2018-03-05-21-59-51~2_resized
joined Apr 28, 2016

This kinda turns me on.
More chapters please.

seriouly man wtf is wrong with you

Don't kink shame, bro.

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

I just forgot to mention it at first, but it's obvious that it starts as a parody of Sakura Trick.

With this.

In order to not appear just as sisters, "Let's do something that nobody but us would do"... "you don't mean ki..."

And the characters look like Ayaya and Youko.

Afterhours37675l
joined Aug 18, 2016

And now it has the WTF? tag. By popular demand.

Or I guess you could say... the eyes have it.

Heres%20wakasa
joined Jul 28, 2016

With this.

And the characters look like Ayaya and Youko.

I knew I heard that "Let's do something" thing from somewhere, and that somewhere was Sakura Trick! It's great to see such a great work being referenced in other stuff. Also, I can definitely see the resemblance... I guess B-ko isn't going to go all tsundere for A-ko like Ayaya, unless she's like, I don't know... "I hate you for biting my eye out, A-ko!" No, I actually love you... you and only you liberated me from the horror of having to see out of my left eye...

By the way, what kind of names are A-ko and B-ko?

last edited at Aug 21, 2016 2:14AM

joined Jun 30, 2015

Wow, does this guy compare notes with Dowman Sayman or something? If they do, this man takes alot less drugs. Not sure if that's a good thing or bad thing.

last edited at Aug 21, 2016 3:02AM

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Minutoh posted:

By the way, what kind of names are A-ko and B-ko?

Generic "Jane-doe" names. Meaning, Girl-A and Girl-B.

Or it references Project A-ko, a just 30 year old animated film with clear yuri (sub)text, with A-ko and B-ko fighting over C-ko.

last edited at Aug 21, 2016 4:23AM

joined Oct 11, 2010

didn't expect that "enjoyable" a ending ^_^

Kiri-sd
joined Dec 26, 2015

Wtf. Just when i thought it was kinda sweet then chomp dammit i cant unread that last bit can i? Lol

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Chomp???
What the fuck???!!!! Omgeeee...

%e3%83%81%e3%83%83%e3%83%86%e3%82%a3
joined May 10, 2015

Sure.

E05aff7c1334de03865ce183142c84b52
joined Feb 6, 2014

Wt... need cannibalism tag...

To reply you must either login or sign up.