Forum › Posts by Mimi flore

Mimi flore
A55
joined Feb 20, 2016

this is so pure i'm actually tearing up

Mimi flore
A55
joined Feb 20, 2016

aaah, this was really nice! the third year ot3 isn't appreciated enough, tbh. maybe i just haven't been looking hard enough. (also, thank you shimapanda for linking that amazing fic <3)

Mimi flore
A55
joined Feb 20, 2016

while i was a bit confused for a little while, after hearing a brief explanation makes it so much clearer! it's really heartwarming to see this kind of thing, especially since i know a lot of people (including myself) can resonate with both sides of the couple.

all in all, this was pretty cute!

A55
joined Feb 20, 2016

this thread was almost as entertaining as the doujin. thank you nezchan for being such an amazing mod <3 you're the best!

maki and nozomi's conversation was seriously adorable, and although i was kinda iffy about rin at the start, i think it ended up still being pretty cute. (i also really enjoyed the 'babe' translation, i love that as a pet name personally)

Mimi flore
Image Comments 24 Nov 07:24
A55
joined Feb 20, 2016
Fumi

aah... fumikana is always so cute! i love how fumika describes love, it's so romantic ///

A55
joined Feb 20, 2016

Christ. I relate to this more than I should, honestly... Nice work, though. Hoping for more soon.

A55
joined Feb 20, 2016

Huh. This isn't... entirely unappealing, for some reason. I'm not sure how I feel about it, like... It isn't bad or gross, but it's in this sort of grey area?

Either way, it was a nice read. Hoping for more so I can figure out how I feel about it.

A55
joined Feb 20, 2016

It's cute but bland and is sticking too much to "husband and wife" roles.

Agreed. I adore Itou's work, but this sort of relationship, while I welcome it in the sea of generic schoolgirl yuri, is a bit boring.

I'd love to see more diverse things from them, especially stuff like Haru no Minuet, but eh, pretty much anything Itou is decent. Still planning to keep up with everything they put out.

Mimi flore
Kase-san discussion 15 Aug 22:33
A55
joined Feb 20, 2016

That thing you like

LEWD

anyways what did i do to deserve this perfection. kase-san cured my depression, purified my water supply, and delivered an antidote to the plague of shit yuri unto our houses

last edited at Aug 15, 2016 10:34PM

Mimi flore
Image Comments 13 Aug 23:54
A55
joined Feb 20, 2016
Tumblr_oawwhydkji1si4rb6o1_1280

@stripeanderson (how do you reply to these)

first, good taste. valor life. anyways, i vaguely remember seeing the character designer of the leaders saying something like 'blanche can be interpreted however you want!' and i don't think there's any more official source than the actual designer!

is blanche a guy with really long hair? are they an androgynous girl? are they neither? who knows! just choose whatever interpretation you like best!

Mimi flore
Kase-san discussion 12 Aug 23:53
A55
joined Feb 20, 2016

Aaah... Jeez, the translators are spoiling me! >:T (Don't stop, please. I love you guys.)

Yamada's whole insecurity in her relationship hits really close to home, haha... I'm hoping it's handled well, because this entire series depicts a surprisingly realistic (especially for a doujin) relationship and I'd hate for it to be ruined by clumsy writing.

Mimi flore
Image Comments 12 Aug 17:16
A55
joined Feb 20, 2016
Tumblr_oawwhydkji1si4rb6o1_1280

my girlfriend and i chose mystic and valor, while our only mutual male friend chose instinct. coincidence?? probably.

this is super cute either way. blanche and candela being paired was going to happen eventually, but i like how ridiculous the ship art's been.

Mimi flore
A55
joined Feb 20, 2016

"Nico's Thirsty!" Haha, yeah, she is.

Ignoring my stupid jokes, trans Honoka is A+.

Mimi flore
Kase-san discussion 10 Aug 16:57
A55
joined Feb 20, 2016

I almost cried out of happiness when I saw this. I love Takishima Hiromi so much.

Edit: Man, there were a lot of silly faces in these chapters. I'm really hoping this story ends sweetly. (Also, I wonder if the next chapters, Tulip and Rose, have something to do with flower language? I hope so, I'd like more flower-related things.)

last edited at Aug 10, 2016 5:25PM

Mimi flore
A55
joined Feb 20, 2016

Nngh... Ugh, I kind of empathize with Chiru to a point, because I'm virtually useless too, but I don't know how I feel about this series? It's cute and all, but it feels unbalanced, I suppose.

I'm still planning on keeping up with it, though. While I vastly prefer stories like Spring, a Minuet, I still adore Itou Hachi's work.

(Edit: I apparently cannot remember names for shit.)

last edited at Aug 9, 2016 11:36PM

A55
joined Feb 20, 2016

meh, not really as humorous as i thought it'd be, i guess. whatever, it's ok.

Mimi flore
Image Comments 03 Aug 19:24
A55
joined Feb 20, 2016
Rinkanade

i'm a kanafumi type of person, but this is a nice rarepair! it's cute~

A55
joined Feb 20, 2016

cute~

i wish i could get parfaits in my cafeteria...

last edited at Aug 3, 2016 1:09PM

Mimi flore
Image Comments 31 Jul 17:04
A55
joined Feb 20, 2016
24681477_p0

that's mephisto~ and yeah, he's male. he just has, uh, an ample chest. i guess.

Mimi flore
A55
joined Feb 20, 2016

I have a feeling this development doesn't bode well for Sato-chan's castle... ;_;

A55
joined Feb 20, 2016

Adorable as always. (I mean, when isn't Aikatsu adorable?) The AkaSumi bit was great, too~

Mimi flore
A55
joined Feb 20, 2016

everything about this makes me super happy... i don't even think i'd need to have any yuri in this to enjoy it (but hikariyuki would be a welcome addition)

Mimi flore
A55
joined Feb 20, 2016

Uwaaah ;w; MadoRin is the cutest! I've always liked them together... I don't know why there's not more content for them! Or maybe I'm not searching hard enough...

Mimi flore
A55
joined Feb 20, 2016

I'm gonna cry, Itou Hachi's stuff is always the cutest... ;v;

Mimi flore
Kase-san discussion 08 Jul 11:58
A55
joined Feb 20, 2016

Ahh, I can't believe I didn't see this! Kase-san is still the best~