Forum › Silver Gymnasium discussion

joined Apr 26, 2016

What year was this could they even be out probably not assuming UK pre 80s

joined Jan 8, 2014

So this is a series or an anthology(collection of storys)? I mean this one stands alone so im wondering....I didn't find this so much angsty as depressing or tag wise I guess "drama" ...well I hope the next story is happier, and if its a continuation ill just think of this ending as the end of the beginning.... ^_^

joined Sep 11, 2014

Reminds me of that one story where the MC & her love interest lives in a boarding school(IIRC), and when her love interest is getting married, they both ran away. Unlike this one

By any chance, Could it be this ?

Yes, that's the one. The ending was happier than Fiona & Amy's

Rsz_17544039_p0
joined Jul 19, 2014

I will refrain from reading until it's completed.

It seems that I took the angst tag too lightly.

Hey, I know it's not the place, but where is your pic from?

Pretty sure it's from Kase-san
http://dynasty-scans.com/series/kase_san

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

I wouldn't say depressing, but that one sure deserve the angsty and drama tags.

Nico%204
joined May 26, 2015

I will refrain from reading until it's completed.

It seems that I took the angst tag too lightly.

Hey, I know it's not the place, but where is your pic from?

Pretty sure it's from Kase-san
http://dynasty-scans.com/series/kase_san

Oh, thank you, I decided not to read it until it was completed cause I'm stupid and don't like waiting for updates.

E065_1
joined Dec 3, 2015

OH AMY, WHY DID YOU GO.

I cry at this line....... Damnnnn

2641afdd-9dc4-4327-a1c3-a5b558c33522
joined Mar 12, 2014

aaaaaaaangst tag works well here haha damn I knew it was gonna have a bad ending.

I did lose it though when the headmistress said "i know she abandoned her kid but she looks really sad whenever she looks at a picture of her baby so SHE CANT BE A BAD MUM" pfffff OK great logic there HM!

It's better than Amy heading off to get married though, at least the angst was a little different this time

Ivan's%20words%20of%20wisdom
joined Jun 22, 2013

I hope they meet again. For all the time they spent together, their parting was just too abrupt and heartbreaking.

Book%20and%20cloakhbq1
joined Aug 1, 2011

Well, thus looks interesting. At the very least, I'm not entirely sure where the next chapter will go.

aaaaaaaangst tag works well here haha damn I knew it was gonna have a bad ending.

I did lose it though when the headmistress said "i know she abandoned her kid but she looks really sad whenever she looks at a picture of her baby so SHE CANT BE A BAD MUM" pfffff OK great logic there HM!

It's better than Amy heading off to get married though, at least the angst was a little different this time

She was likely making that statement in the context of a, likely, overloaded orphanage system and a girl who's chances of getting adopted were rapidly diminishing.

I'm, not sure why you think Amy was heading off to get married though?

last edited at Aug 3, 2016 10:24AM

joined Feb 18, 2015

Based on the cover it looks like the younger girl at the end is the other main character... I wonder how life is going to screw her over?

Is she just committed suicide with freezing cold snow? Becoz she said "if you get used to the cold, it will become your resting. Abandon the warmth." Resting --> Death. Warmth --> Hope
Or am I wrong?

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

This is quite a classic setup. I saw the angst coming from a mile away, when they said they would stay together forever in the orphanage.

Fiona was gay for Amy, but Amy just saw her as a friend.

Fiona will stay a frozen bitter virgin lesbian forever.

End Of Story.

Ss%20(2015-08-13%20at%2011.16.07)
joined Jul 3, 2015

What's up with Toto though? She is so cute >.<

But why did she say she doesn't want to get married?? Maybe one day Fiona and Toto will be reunited???????

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

Fiona will stay a frozen bitter virgin lesbian forever.

End Of Story.

Except this is only chapter 1 so........no.

joined Aug 11, 2014

Is she just committed suicide with freezing cold snow? Becoz she said "if you get used to the cold, it will become your resting. Abandon the warmth." Resting --> Death. Warmth --> Hope
Or am I wrong?

I read it as more a "give up hope, and you won't be disappointed" kind of thing, and not necessarily suicide.

I sort of wondered if the other girl was going to say "I'm going to stay with my mother, you should come with me" but never got the chance to. She was going to say something, anyway, and she didn't seem unhappy about it before she was cut off, so who knows. Do we know for a fact that this is a series? There are more chapters listed in the contents, but nothing that obviously points towards sequels. I'd like it if this wasn't the end of the story, but it could easily stand as a gloomy oneshot.

A2bcf11834a1918b3f09b4219b2a099f_r
joined Aug 16, 2014

Welp, shouldn't've read that today. Does anyone have some prozac to share?

joined Oct 3, 2014

Well, it could have been worse.

Does anyone know if the next chapters are direct sequels to this one?

The answer is yes

Also, this is a 2 volume series, 6 chapters in total.

5b3c524e-e066-4eaf-8e5f-ae4e37b5edda
joined Jan 18, 2016

Ahhh i love this artstyle and i can't wait for the next chapter, looks great!

joined Feb 2, 2016

I can't stop crying it was so worng of ending hope there part 2

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

Ouf. Heavy.

Sulk
joined Jul 19, 2015

Can someone please just spoil me how this end lol?

KittyCatOmaniac
E19418efd5cf90129f366e240e5156b3
joined Sep 12, 2014

MY HEART! T_T

joined Mar 11, 2016

well I liked it. I was hoping for them to be separate in the end anyway because Amy didn't look that sincere and seemed to be just going along with Fiona. It didn't look like she was in love with Fiona. Plus there didn't seem to be anything solid between them to warrant any long lasting relationship. I don't know but there was something missing and I would not have liked it if there was a happy end.

It was good to see Fiona moving on and starting her own journey.

joined Jun 12, 2012

Ooooh that ended on a bad note. Can't wait for the sequel, though.

To reply you must either login or sign up.