Forum › Sunshine & Bright Stars discussion

joined May 7, 2016

I need moreeeeeee

schuyguy Uploader
Imura%20ei%20music%20concert%20face
Yuri Project
joined Jul 14, 2016

The drama is so contrived, but can't stop reading....

Kat%202
joined Mar 6, 2012

I don't like her friend at all...

joined May 10, 2015

Half the 'friends' in this story are scum.

"I'm jealous you like girls, so I'm going to bully every girl you get close to."
"I'm uncomfortable around lesbians, so put your love life on hold and date boys for a while to test (fix) yourself."

Kat%202
joined Mar 6, 2012

"I'm jealous you like girls, so I'm going to bully every girl you get close to."
"I'm uncomfortable around lesbians, so put your love life on hold and date boys for a while to test (fix) yourself."

insert thank you gif

Blank-face-emoji
joined Mar 8, 2016

This is... i don't... Oh gawd... So Fluttering feelings is over and this came to my life... Oh Gawd, thank you so much for reviving my dying heart... Okay, so my personal opinion about this...

"Sunshine and Bright Stars" is like a crossover Of "Fluttering Feelings" combined with "Kase-san", with a little dash of "Yes or No", and topped with "Their Story".

The amount of fluff, feels, and dramatic of Korean romance media, combined with the humor, hurt, and timing formula of Japanese romance media, with a little dash of sweetness of Thai media, and topped with straightforwardness of Chinese media composes the story of this story. It is so beautifully made. The art is really good and the story can go realistic as much as it could get but the fantasy-made scenes and ideas are still there. It's a mixture of sweet, matcha-ish, milky, creamy taste of yuri. I am loving it. It has the fluffiness of my all-time-favorite FF, the caring and protective character like in Kase-san, the cute and trying hard to fight for love character like in Their Story and the perfect combination like in Yes or No. I...i fell in love with this and I hope to read for more.

Thank you for scanlating (?) this. I am so grateful for this.

MakixNico4ever
2015-09-26-23-21-01-1
joined Aug 1, 2015

that fucking bitch. she's getting her friend to dislike her female goddess only 'cause she's kinda homophobic. i hate her so much :-[ hope that the two girls can get an happy end together <3

Commandershepard13
1071350_639308102760295_1399509523_o
joined Mar 24, 2014

PFFFFFFFFF dat mini extra with the puppy HAHAHAHAHA

I can't even count the levels of entendre going on when this is applied to a yuri story...

Slow Clap

Commandershepard13
1071350_639308102760295_1399509523_o
joined Mar 24, 2014

Unfortunately there are a lot of people who actually think like this.

last edited at Jul 24, 2016 5:01AM

Pls%20dont%20delete%20omf
joined Jan 24, 2016

Oh goshhh this is just soo good!! Can't wait for more, keep it up!!

joined Jun 12, 2015

I see some flaws here and there. But I'm still hooked to this story.

last edited at Jul 24, 2016 5:55AM

Thousand Scars
Hair_stars
joined Apr 14, 2016

That panel with the guy drowning(?) was so awkward I laughed like an idiot even though it was supposed to be a heavy emotional moment. Ugh. Feels bad.
And what's up with her friend, pretend boyfriend, fucking puppy present on a first date? It all just feels weird and...off somehow.
And yet here I am waiting for the next update. Weird.

Promo-facebook-facebook%20profile%20picture
joined May 24, 2014

I reaaaaally like this story, buuuut... Honestly, why the hell are you still friends with scum friends like Bai Du? She's just about the worst type of friend you can have.
You're always there for her, support her, give her advice, take time for her, but as soon as you have a problem of your own and need her to return the favor, she's either judging you or simply not there for you. Dear god, I really hate such parasites with a passion.

Although the main girl (forgot her name ^^') kinda also is to blame for being so weak and not standing up to her. Ugh. And really, dating some random dude? I mean, really now?

Is it just me or are lots of Asian people very narrow-minded when it comes to same-sex couples? I've known lots of Asian people that seemed really open-minded and tolerant, but when I talked to them about LGBT stuff, they would always freak out and tell me it's sick and disgusting O.o

/rant finished

last edited at Jul 24, 2016 6:39AM

Kitsune Inari
joined Jul 20, 2011

That panel with the guy drowning(?) was so awkward I laughed like an idiot even though it was supposed to be a heavy emotional moment. Ugh. Feels bad.

That's narm.

Naototwittericons
joined Jun 15, 2016

jesus fuck i'm getting 'nam flashbacks to strawberry panic from all this contrived drama

and that bai du really needs to take a long walk off a short burning hellpit

last edited at Jul 24, 2016 7:50AM

Img_1317
joined Jan 19, 2015

go fuck yourself bai du. my heart hurts

Large
joined Jun 4, 2012

dam cliffhangers hahahahaha (on cap 49)

i hope Bai du can understand Xin Cheng's feelings and support her in the end, maybe i'm like this because i have some friends and family members that can't stand relationships like this. And i like to see everybody happy in the end xP

joined May 26, 2016

i'm fine with the drama because there are small bits of humor even between it and all and lets be honest as contrived as it might seem real life brings unrealistic bits of drama in its own right over the smallest things.

that being said oh boy Bai du is a piece of shit If i had a friend like that I would honestly be done with them

5887bbeec1348a10fa095be8917e75b0
joined May 19, 2015

Who puts a puppy in a paper bag?

joined Mar 6, 2016

I think the story can be a bit confusing, but the art is really good... I hope that person who is making this has a chance to exchange ideas with someone good to make script, so we are going to have a amazing story.

Rsz_17544039_p0
joined Jul 19, 2014

The story can be a bit disjointed at times, but I'm enjoying it so far.

20190203_135245
joined Mar 5, 2016

Who puts a puppy in a paper bag?

Yeah, like I was very concerned when I saw what was in the bag. I hope he didn't leave it in there all this time. Anyways, I didn't really like this at first but it's growing on me. Damn, I am now torn between Sun Jing and Ah Ming.

joined Apr 15, 2013

Please don't put puppies in bags and hand them out to unexpecting people. For real tho.

Him
joined Feb 21, 2013

This series is hopelessly dramatic for the sake of having drama.

But I'm still here I guess.

Utena%20rose%20white%20200x200
joined Mar 28, 2014

Yeah, let's leave the younger brother all anxious and alone for the night and go enjoy my fake relationship instead, cause my friend dared me to it.
Yeah, let's sit to have a pee with my pants on cause I'm deaf and can't hear there's anyone taking a shower right now.

Can't believe that despite all this nonsense, I keep digging it...

This is... i don't... Oh gawd... So Fluttering feelings is over and this came to my life...

Lucky you! To me this is galaxies away from FF on so many levels.

To reply you must either login or sign up.