Forum › Hinatama Phase discussion

joined Mar 18, 2016

CUTE!!!!

Ivan's%20words%20of%20wisdom
joined Jun 22, 2013

You've gotta have some nerve to invite an ex-girlfriend who you cheated on to your wedding!

joined Jun 12, 2015

Short, but nice.

Noeek
joined Mar 17, 2015

the whole manga takes place on a single day?

67351033_10220293459155029_8283322322757091328_n
joined Jul 22, 2015

Siklaws posted:

the whole manga takes place on a single day?

No, she took her home after school. It seems a little time goes by (few days, maybe a week) until the second half of the manga.

Cromartie%20highscool
joined Jun 7, 2014

is it me or does the teacher looks like the same age as the student

DarkLordofYuri
Tumblr_madda8svpi1rf3rn4o1_500
joined Jul 6, 2016

Short but cute, always love StudentxTeacher yuri :D

last edited at Jul 17, 2016 12:24PM

Femshep%20x%20liara%20avatar
joined Dec 8, 2013

16?? This is way less creepy than I thought. Isn't the age of consent in Japan something ridiculous like 13?

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

neversung posted:

16?? This is way less creepy than I thought. Isn't the age of consent in Japan something ridiculous like 13?

Same old misconception. It all depends on the relationship between the persons involved and the age gap, like in any other civilized country. I think it's 14 now. But between people close in age.

Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

neversung posted:

Same old misconception. It all depends on the relationship between the persons involved and the age gap, like in any other civilized country. I think it's 14 now. But between people close in age.

It is only a general law anyway as I understand, with laws on prefectural level superceding it with higher ages of consent.

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Like Nya-chan said thats just internet rubbish. The age of consent in Japan is 18 - everywhere - in practice.

The min age it's not illegal with someone close in age is 14 - i.e a 14 year old girl with her 15 year old boyfriend - he isn't gona end up in prison. Lots of countries have such a 'cinderella' clause for age of consent. But If she is 15 and you were like 25 then you'd be off to prison.

From what I remember the age gap can't be more than 3 years for an under 18 year old.

She says wait a year for me - but it says she is 16, so my guess is she is nearly 17. So in just over a year she will be legal - and once she graduates and isn't her pupil any more she will be in the clear :)

last edited at Jul 17, 2016 1:06PM

Image62
joined Feb 28, 2015

neversung posted:

It is only a general law anyway as I understand, with laws on prefectural level superceding it with higher ages of consent.

It's not illegal if it's two girls

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

I liked this one :)

But I'm confused about the first pannel.

Am I missing something? What is that behind the wedding card and why is it there?

It looks like a front tying corset type top - yet the school girl obviously isn't wearing that in the next panel - and neither is the teacher in the panel after - and even if they were, why would you show it there?

It annoys me lol that they drew something on purpose and I have no idea why or what it's meant to be.

On another note -

If I was her I'd of gone to that wedding and introduced myself as her Ex lover - and say to the guy I hope she doesn't cheat on you too since she has a history of that kind of thing - or that she doesn't go back to girls - make a little scene and leave.

What kind of bitch would cheat on you then invite you to the marriage?

last edited at Jul 17, 2016 1:04PM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

neversung posted:

With a student-teacher relationship it'd definitely be forbidden on more than one level. Even Hoshikawa Ginza District 4 mentions that even kissing is a serious risk for both of them. Partly because of the age, partly because of the abuse of power in that relationship.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Behind the card? It's a checkered shoe.

Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015

Cute !
It would have been so great if this had been a two shot with more development and a time skip to see how their relation progressed.

last edited at Jul 17, 2016 1:19PM

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Behind the card? It's a checkered shoe.

LOL - I was seeing it totally wrong - I see it now. If you look at it right it looks like a girls chest area, wearing some kinda lace up corset top thingy (at about a 45% angle) with the left side of the legs empty space looking like a tank top thingy half covering the left side.

It makes sense now though, thankyou - it's showing that she kicked the card as she was walking along :)

last edited at Jul 17, 2016 6:16PM

69c76a90jw1exw6rq32l5j215o1jkwwc
joined Jun 1, 2013

pink deluxe one please

Image62
joined Feb 28, 2015

I liked this one :)

But I'm confused about the first pannel.

Am I missing something? What is that behind the wedding card and why is it there?

It looks like a front tying corset type top - yet the school girl obviously isn't wearing that in the next panel - and neither is the teacher in the panel after - and even if they were, why would you show it there?

It annoys me lol that they drew something on purpose and I have no idea why or what it's meant to be.

On another note -

If I was her I'd of gone to that wedding and introduced myself as her Ex lover - and say to the guy I hope she doesn't cheat on you too since she has a history of that kind of thing - or that she doesn't go back to girls - make a little scene and leave.

What kind of bitch would cheat on you then invite you to the marriage?

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/secret_love#14 this kind of bitch

joined Feb 2, 2016

Is was cute hope there another part To it

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

Creepy.

79769fb62fb8crop
joined Dec 7, 2014

Is was cute hope there another part To it

Yeah, there is a sequel to this. No editor though.

Nep
joined Apr 28, 2016

they aren't S&M marks, i swear

dahahaha lmao

5b3c524e-e066-4eaf-8e5f-ae4e37b5edda
joined Jan 18, 2016

Ahaha that was nice!
I would never invite the one i cheated on to my wedding, that's kinda rude in my eyes

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Ahaha that was nice!
I would never invite the one i cheated on to my wedding, that's kinda rude in my eyes

Don't cheat in the first place.

To reply you must either login or sign up.