Forum › Yuzumori-san discussion

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Those copy-pasted backgrounds are really distracting me

Img_20160415_204841
joined Aug 24, 2015

Plus we're still half in the dark. Maybe she's a middle schooler that's tall. When I was in middle school people thought I was already in college. A staff in a supermarket thought I was her superior and said, "ummm senpai(or something like that) where's the supply of eggs?" I just smiled awkwardly and said, "I'm buying the eggs"

Yuzumori backpack is typical of elementary schooler in japan, there's no way a middle schooler would still wear one. So unless Yuzumori is somewhat cosplaying there (and in the teaser where she's having it as well), she's pretty much confirmed as an elementary schooler.

The "she" I was talking about is the MC lol

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

Maki Nishikino says (about Nico) once you go grade school, you never go back.

Marion Diabolito
joined Jan 5, 2015

As for I'm not suspicious here's my ID:

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/romance_girls_file_ch01#15

Marion Diabolito
joined Jan 5, 2015

Age gap is a minimum of 4 years, likelier 5 years.
https://www.tokyo-icc.jp/guide_eng/educ/img/illust_edu2.gif

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

The "she" I was talking about is the MC lol

She mentioned twice being a high school student, even said she was a second year there. :p

The only thing that was "obscured" is the actual name of the school.

Akari-mizunashi-transparent%203
joined Oct 10, 2014

Mimika is an extremely suspicious person. Better press that alarm while you still can Yuzumori-chan, or you'll get molested!

Who am I kidding. We'll be lucky if Mimika doesn't at the last chapter (100th) abruptly decide to study at an overseas university.

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

age gap? Mc's like in middle school and Yuzumori seems like be in grade school. It could just be like, a 1 year diff tho, but mc seems taller and all, idk. Will have to wait for more chapters for confirmation of some kind

Ye, I called it. Age Gap with grade schooler indeed
I like mc, I like main characters who are super expressive, getting all flustered and worked up like that c:

Unless i misunderstood what you mean, you called it wrong - main character is a second year HIGH school student - she says so twice - the gap is a lot more than 1 year - more like 4 to 6 year gap - depending what year the younger girl is in.

last edited at Jun 30, 2016 5:51PM

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

age gap? Mc's like in middle school and Yuzumori seems like be in grade school. It could just be like, a 1 year diff tho, but mc seems taller and all, idk. Will have to wait for more chapters for confirmation of some kind

Ye, I called it. Age Gap with grade schooler indeed
I like mc, I like main characters who are super expressive, getting all flustered and worked up like that c:

Unless i misunderstood what you mean, you called it wrong - main character is a second year HIGH school student - she says so twice - the gap is a lot more than 1 year - more like 4 to 6 year gap - depending what year the younger girl is in.

Well if you go with technicalities ye, about the HIGH school part, but what I meant by "called it" was the age gap tag. (It's obvious that mc is older, we just didn't know by how much, and if it was large enough to need the tag)
I had estimated that she was at least in middle school (from the uniform) and Yuzumori, in grade school (which wasn't confirmed). The minimum age difference would be 1 year (like, the oldest you can be in grade school, 6th grade, and the youngest you can be in middle school, the 1st year).
So I wasn't saying that the gap is 1 year. I'm saying that I think there's a possibly large enough age difference to need the tag, but given that all I can based these gut feels off is their clothing, I could be wrong (that there isnt a big enough age gap), on the off chance it's just one year, because if so, it wouldn't need the tag.

Just in case, I will summarize. Mc, with her uniform, is at least in middle school, as in, NOT grade school, which Yuzumori seems to be in. As I was wondering about the age gap tag, if it would be fitting for this series, the age gap would need to be a lil bigger for it to matter enough and to be tagged as so. If Yuzumori was in 6th grade, the max of grade school, and mc in her 1st year of middle school, the minimum of middle school, than it'd just be a 1 year difference, and if so, the tag wouldn't be fitting.
What I was saying is that it seems to be an important enough age gap, but I was also acknowledging that it was possible that it "*could*" just be like, 1 year.
Given that mc is in her 2nd year of high school, the age difference is at least like, 4-5 (we dunno how old/what grade Yuzumori is in after all.)

So yes, I did call it.
" Age Gap with grade schooler indeed "
I called that it was an age gap series.

last edited at Jul 1, 2016 2:15AM

Untitled102_20231004232707
joined Mar 26, 2014

As for I'm not suspicious here's my ID:

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/romance_girls_file_ch01#15

Man I love that author!

Untitled102_20231004232707
joined Mar 26, 2014

I love toothy characters but I don't think Mimika quite pulled it off. Seriously Miso from Lucky Star irresistible, hell even Haruhi from Haruhi, but I just didn't get the same vibe from Mimika.
... They are kinda pissing me off. I am already losing interest in this because of the cliches and too goofy of a main character Mimika. I mean seriously with all the other Yuri there's always that one in the relationship that's just a plain dork. Not that that''s a bad thing but again not really liking Mimika. Hell I'm more interested in her friend who only showed up for like two pages.

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Wow my original age estimates are pretty accurate....unfortunately.

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

cute loli girl and age gap? Oh I'm gonna enjoy this...

this is really cute and I love the art. I want more.

Afueee
joined Apr 5, 2013

I'm liking this so far. Is seriously cute!
And the main character reminds me a bit of Nene of Pandora, which is awesome, because Nene was really cute, funny and gay as hell.

joined Jul 11, 2015

i want more.

BTW THANKS SCANLATOR FOR BRINGING UP THIS SERIE

Woof
joined Feb 8, 2013

For the first time she felt younger girl taking lead... ohohoho now I understand where this train comes to :33

Capture%20_2018-03-05-21-59-51~2_resized
joined Apr 28, 2016

I'm very interested to see where this goes, but how long that interest holds will be inversely proportional to how sexual things get.

"Adorable lesbianettes doing cute things and blushing a lot" sounds wonderful. But the moment it goes any farther than that, I'm out.

last edited at Jul 9, 2016 3:50PM

joined Jul 12, 2016

Please, continue this manga until my life ends, 'cause it's perfectt

Untitle435ed34qwrqwd
joined May 15, 2014

this is borderline creepy and its great XD

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Interlocked fingers with a minor
If heaven is a thing, we ain't going to it.

2015-01-21%2018.42.01
joined May 17, 2014

Second year of hs 16/17ish
4th year of elementary like 10ish

So like a 7 year age gap

Edit: stupid math failure on my part

last edited at Jul 16, 2016 5:29PM

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

Now she just has to use that hand to do the lewd and this will be definetely lolicon.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Second year of hs 16/17ish
4th year of elementary like 10ish

So like a 10 year age gap

Um....

Untitled%20design
joined Jul 13, 2016

It's so heartwarming <3 Anyone knows how many chapters there are or is it a brand new series?

Kat%202
joined Mar 6, 2012

All on active duty please report to Yuri police central. We got another case

To reply you must either login or sign up.