Forum › Anime season

Bondage%20fairies%20collection%20%20%20%232%20-%20page%204
joined Dec 16, 2013

yuri sure is dead in tanaka-kun.....at least there still wincest.

Rsz_eiji_3_-_kopie
joined Feb 16, 2015

yuri sure is dead in tanaka-kun.....at least there still wincest.

Too bad, the show had potential and they threw it all away.

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Sorry Yuzu, but i kind of want Grace x Yuya to be a thing

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Finally caught up to mostly everything:

Anne Happy: ...hey it's a kiss!

Onigiri stayed consistently yuri since ep 7. It's hard to describe.

Haifuri: every episode feels gayer than the previous one.

Sorry Yuzu, but i kind of want Grace x Yuya to be a thing

Not my thing but Gloria seems jealous. Sayaka is annoying, being "the woman" and nothing else? ugh! I miss Serena already... Sawatari and Gongenzaka...I still remember when you didn't suck...good times...

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Sawatari and Gongenzaka...I still remember when you didn't suck...good times...

I don't even remember when Kurosaki didn't suck
As for Grace, i kinda jest about the Yuya thing, but i do want her to get EGAO injected in her brain making her switch sides to Yuya's gang and end up having a amazoness showdown with Gloria, next duel against Akira Ishida will no doubt have SUMAIRU WARUDO!! So i'll keep my fingers crossed

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Super gay Anne Happy episode, Precure's Ha-chan gave me diabetes again, Bakuon's Rin x Onsa ship is strong, the sky is blue, and NanoFate is the best.

Actually! about Bakuon!: I don't think I mention a little weird exchange that happened a couple of eps ago, it implies that the principal might have a thing going on with Raimu-senpai - or maybe my glasses are acting up again...I'm not sure.

As for Grace, i kinda jest about the Yuya thing, but i do want her to get EGAO injected in her brain making her switch sides to Yuya's gang and end up having a amazoness showdown with Gloria, next duel against Akira Ishida will no doubt have SUMAIRU WARUDO!! So i'll keep my fingers crossed

I honestly don't think the sisters will duel each other, we'll see.

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Another Locodol OVA yay! I missed Yukari and her gayness.

The usual "final thoughts" later...next week ?

Rsz_1rsz_29112135412
joined May 21, 2016

Who else is super thrilled for the new Berserk anime? (╯✧∇✧)╯

joined Jan 8, 2016

Why would I look forward to Diet Berserk?

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

Because its all we get till the game comes out.

Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013

Goddamn, Haifuri. That Moka x Mike scene...

So, yuri report for the season:

In addition to the above, Haifuri is full of girls that are very fond of other girls

Anne Happy has Hibiki crushing on Ren (who's okay with this) and it sort of seems like there's something going on with Hibari and Hanako but nothing ever comes of it

Kiznaiver has yuri in the backstory, but the character involved ends up with a guy anyway. Good show, though

Makina and Reina are pretty clearly a couple in Macross Delta. Sadly, much more of the focus is on mediocre het love triangles

The main heroine in Onigiri slept with another girl and gets a lot of subtext in general

I have no idea how Sansha Sanyou or Bakuon turned out

Also, Mayoiga is kind of amazing for how hilariously bad it is (I think this is intentional?)

last edited at Jun 26, 2016 7:08AM

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Not a good season for me, moslty uninteresting stuff.

Netoge no Yome wa Onnanoko ja Nai to Omotta, was fun with all the mmorpg stuff.
Flying Witch, great.
Anne Happy, was fun

Other than those, I kinda forced myself to try to watch other series and hated em.

http://anichart.net/summer

^Next season looking forward to the spinoff(?) of Barakamon, http://anilist.co/anime/21626/handakun
New Game, http://anilist.co/anime/21455/NEWGAME
Amanchu!, http://anilist.co/anime/21406/Amanchu
And a Non Non Biyori special

aaand... thats all for me I guess.

last edited at Jun 26, 2016 12:51AM

Rsz_eiji_3_-_kopie
joined Feb 16, 2015

I didn't finish anything this season. It started out promising but it all went to shit eventually.

Anyone watched Tanaka-kun til the end? What happened to the yuri couple there? Did they completely dismiss it?

I might finish Koutetsujou no Kabaneri and Flying Witch but that's it. I've watched the most interesting part of Kiznaiver and have absolutely no intentions of finishing it now that I know she ends up with that other kid.

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Oh fuck yes! I thought i'd never see SSJ3 Goku ever again

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

ReLIFE <3 I've been waiting for so long...

Kururi
joined Aug 25, 2015

I didn't finish anything this season. It started out promising but it all went to shit eventually.

Anyone watched Tanaka-kun til the end? What happened to the yuri couple there? Did they completely dismiss it?

I might finish Koutetsujou no Kabaneri and Flying Witch but that's it. I've watched the most interesting part of Kiznaiver and have absolutely no intentions of finishing it now that I know she ends up with that other kid.

At the end of Tanaka-kun it's pretty obvious that the author probably doesn't even believe that homossexuality is real. Not only the yuri, but even the yaoi is tossed aside as nothing but a joke. Well...

I think the best animes this season were Anne Happy, Flying Witch and Sansha Sanyou.
Everything else I watched was kinda meh or bad.

joined Jun 12, 2015

At the end of Tanaka-kun it's pretty obvious that the author probably doesn't even believe that homossexuality is real. Not only the yuri, but even the yaoi is tossed aside as nothing but a joke. Well...

That not really the author fault this time. The anime changed the order of the story compared to the manga, completely butchering what the author intended for. But the yuri is still pretty much alive in the manga, and even if it's never the focus, it's never treated as a joke either. And Oota-kun is still the best wife candidat

Kururi
joined Aug 25, 2015

That not really the author fault this time. The anime changed the order of the story compared to the manga, completely butchering what the author intended for. But the yuri is still pretty much alive in the manga, and even if it's never the focus, it's never treated as a joke either. And Oota-kun is still the best wife candidat

The last two episodes had Ecchan blushing over Oota, too.
I know the first time was just out of order, but was it like that these times too? It seems more like a running gag.

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014
Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Late...again! I'll just cut whatever was previously mentioned:

Sansha Sanyou: Usual slice of life stuff. A side character(girl) seems to have a crush on Yoko...maybe? that's all I got. The manga is on the site now.

Bakuon: Easy summary "Like K-on! with motorcycles"...sorta, only the main concept. As for yuri...only the scene I mentioned with Raimu and the principal. But we all ship Onsa x Rin for obvious reasons, it's like Mitsu ver. II pretty fun.

Pan de Peace: All the girls are super close. Short episodes, pretty cute.

Tanaka-kun(etc): Watch episodes 2 and 3 for yuri, don't bother with the rest. A complete hit or miss. mostly miss

Aikatsu! stars: rage quit at ep 10... mini rant go! I feel like I have to do it, this is pissing me off way more than it should.
"Eh...let's appeal to the hettards and introduce a bunch of useless/carboard males for no reason(in an idol anime!)...oh yeah! throw some gay in there too! don't want to piss off the old fans right?" Fuck off!
10 eps in and Stars has a buch of great moments, funny dialogue and cool chemistry between characters. That's what pisses me off the most! the show has potential, it's like a crappy/mediocre episode every 2 episodes ugh!
I could go on but I know I have to give it time, since it's been only half a season

Dropped until I know it's safe to watch. I'll watch PriPara or keep watching the other precure shows in the mean time. #MakeAikatsu!GreatAgain I guess photokatsu has got that covered.

Goddamn, Haifuri. That Moka x Mike scene...

I think I was screaming "KISS! DOIT! KISS" at that part XD

Damn, Edo got EGAO'd hardcore

I'm actually more confused about Kaito just dropping in, all smiles...what a tsundere.

Rsz_1rsz_29112135412
joined May 21, 2016

Because its all we get till the game comes out.

^Truth

Rosenakahara
Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

Well Berserk was a load of shit, this was to be expected though.

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

some stuff started.

Love Live - have the same issues I had with the first series, its so much cringe and annoying characters, I couldn't force myself to finish ep1.

ReLIFE - has 13 out already.... well, ok... Anyone watched em all already? Worth the watch?

Hatsukoi Monster - funny. <-- EDIT: nvm, this series is AMAZING

last edited at Jul 2, 2016 6:08PM

Rsz_eiji_3_-_kopie
joined Feb 16, 2015

Love Live Sunshine's pretty gay already.

Urashi C. Pin
Copy%20of%20corn%20thief%20maki%20maki%201
joined Jun 17, 2014

kuromukuro really turned out to be awesome and im really hesitating in what to watch this season

last edited at Jul 2, 2016 9:09PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.