Forum › Anime season

Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013

So the main character of the new Love Live seems to like girls...

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

So the main character of the new Love Live seems to like girls...

"But only platonically "- Japan.

Rsz_eiji_3_-_kopie
joined Feb 16, 2015

My bets on Amanchu to be the gayest of them all this season.

Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013

More than New Game?

Rsz_eiji_3_-_kopie
joined Feb 16, 2015

More than New Game?

Okay maybe not, but definitely the gayest without fanservice, I believe.

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

don't expect too much subtext from it. (maybe just initially)

Rsz_eiji_3_-_kopie
joined Feb 16, 2015

don't expect too much subtext from it. (maybe just initially)

I'm assuming you read the manga then?

Also Tales of Zestria the X is most likely going to have yuri subtext between Rose and Alisha. I already got vibes from the Prologue Ep. 00.

last edited at Jul 4, 2016 10:15AM

Afueee
joined Apr 5, 2013

That's not very promising. Didn't the author toned down the yuri teasing more and more after the first chapters?

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Oh c'mon that's bullshit! Grace (and Gloria) finally joins the tomato brigade and now they're stuck making tomato juice for those XYZ scums? That's a waste if i've ever seen one

Rsz_eiji_3_-_kopie
joined Feb 16, 2015

That's not very promising. Didn't the author toned down the yuri teasing more and more after the first chapters?

I have no idea, since I didn't read the manga. But we never know what the directors are going to do with it.

Take Hibike! Euphonium as an example.

Rosenakahara
Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

I have no idea, since I didn't read the manga. But we never know what the directors are going to do with it.

Take Hibike! Euphonium as an example.

You mean Bait! the animation?
Because I can tell you now season 2 will end with het, japan doesn't think homosexuality is real and nobody in japan wants to do anything about that, especially with declining birth rates.

Could be worse mind, they could be using gay people as a scapegoat for the decline.

94230567_p0_master1200~2
joined Dec 24, 2014

^ If anything, there's always fanfic retcons :>

The new Love Live spinoff was enjoyable, but not something that I could get into. Love the OP though.

Waiting for Regalia: The Three Sacred Stars and Ange Vierge to air.

last edited at Jul 4, 2016 6:14PM

Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013

Also Tales of Zestria the X is most likely going to have yuri subtext between Rose and Alisha. I already got vibes from the Prologue Ep. 00.

A bit early to call it (Alisha has barely interacted with Rose at this point), but yeah, they're together in the OP and 00 seemed to be writing Alisha as into girls. Wouldn't be surprising, at least

joined Jan 12, 2014

New Game is out!

Drawings are colorful and clean (and cute), faithful to the manga.
I think voices matches the characters, except for Rin - her voice is too soft/cute, I imagined a more mature voice for the most "adult" of the cast.

But the still image after the OP.... ;_;

Rsz_eiji_3_-_kopie
joined Feb 16, 2015

A bit early to call it (Alisha has barely interacted with Rose at this point), but yeah, they're together in the OP and 00 seemed to be writing Alisha as into girls. Wouldn't be surprising, at least

This anime is an adaption of a game of the same name and trust me when I tell you there's subtext.

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

New Game is great,
it looks so good.

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

New Game gave me live once more.

Oh c'mon that's bullshit! Grace (and Gloria) finally joins the tomato brigade and now they're stuck making tomato juice for those XYZ scums? That's a waste if i've ever seen one

...yeah...I hope we get more amazon goodness before the next arc.

94230567_p0_master1200~2
joined Dec 24, 2014

The yuri subtext is real in Regalia: The Three Sacred Stars (^ o ^)/

Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013

Does it really count as subtext? The first episode centered on Yui and Rena going on a date

94230567_p0_master1200~2
joined Dec 24, 2014

^ I personally found that the yuri was quite clearly shown in the episode but just went with the neutral "subtext" term in the post in case anyone would disagree with the presentation being canon yuri :s

last edited at Jul 8, 2016 1:53AM

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

So...I had not much to do today...and basically watched 80% Suite precure it's great! go watch it now! in 1 sitting...I'm not sure which one I should watch next. I'm leaning towards Max heart, Smile or Go! princess atm...idk.

Does it really count as subtext? The first episode centered on Yui and Rena going on a date

...brb....
Edit: pretty good so far!

last edited at Jul 8, 2016 3:31AM

Urashi C. Pin
Copy%20of%20corn%20thief%20maki%20maki%201
joined Jun 17, 2014

the new jojo opening is hype that foreshadowing though~

Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013

Well, there is some subtext in Amanchu. Though, by all accounts it's going to fade away pretty fast. And I find it unwatchably slow

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Proper Show by rock!! S2 on october! as well as more Nanoha!!

the new jojo opening is hype that foreshadowing though~

But I miss the CRAZY NOISY BIZARRE TOWN now...

Well, there is some subtext in Amanchu. Though, by all accounts it's going to fade away pretty fast. And I find it unwatchably slow

The opening seems to be marketing it as a yuri show though...

To reply you must either login or sign up.