Forum › Fragtime discussion

joined Apr 19, 2014

It's a crime that this series isn't completely subbed tweet @yuri_project and let them know! Also maybe donate money or time :)

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

It's a crime that this series isn't completely subbed tweet @yuri_project and let them know! Also maybe donate money or time :)

Sure, badgering them on Twitter will really make them work faster!

The money or time part may have more of an effect, but the first part can safely be ignored.

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

New chapter, yay ! At least they were "only" playing on the table when time resumed prematuretly. Going by what Murakami usually did, they could have been in their undies or worse. XD

Image62
joined Feb 28, 2015

This so fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucking slow. I became so happy when I saw the new chapter but I've already read this. This is my favorite series but It would be good if they didn't post a chapter per year.

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Yaaaaay, it's baaaaack. So their relationship is kinda messed up on both ends, but it seems like they'll work it out...?

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Well that certainly got creepy

Vpbikxq
joined Mar 30, 2015

Oh man, this chapter!

So much progress, but all I can wonder is...

...where do her bra straps disappear to under that shirt?

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

It's been a while, so i'll re-read from the start. I hope the author Sato does something else soon :)

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

I should probably reread this when I get the chance, the intrigue is built up pretty well, but after some time you forget about most plot points. Gotta reread to remember

palakangorange
Witch
joined Feb 24, 2013

Emotional intelligence gone wrong or how to get along with people and never give a shit.
Or how a fucked up family affects a person.

Darn it, Moritani. Go save your girl

joined Jun 12, 2015

Well, I've already read the whole series in english somwhere else, but I'm happy that Yuri Project is still working on it.

last edited at May 31, 2016 11:26AM

Little Red Rum
joined Mar 6, 2015

omfg Murakami chill! This progess is really too much. Was Murakami someone who was not accepted before? Or did she start analyzing people for fun but it somehow got out of hand (I know some people similar to her but not too crazy as her)

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

This is so much better than what I've expected in the start... I'm gonna die waiting the next

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Two chapters left. I hope we don't have to wait a few years to read them in english.

Ourobouros2
joined Feb 17, 2016

Glad to have this back. I'm a total sucker for the 'high concept speculative fiction as a metaphor for adolescence' trope. I swear I've read a million stories where the protagonist has to lose magic to become an adult or find love but the conceit has yet to grow old on me. That sweet, sad loss of innocence and invulnerability just maps perfectly onto my experience of being human.

Murakami's emptiness is heartbreaking. I almost wish I were Moritani so I could reach out to her myself.

Screenshot_2018-10-31%20dynasty%20reader%20%c2%bb%20fusoroi%20no%20renri%20ch13
joined Jul 1, 2014

Two chapters left. I hope we don't have to wait a few years to read them in english.

Well, it's a monthly webcomic... so maybe three years?

Wooper
joined Oct 25, 2015

Glad to have this back. I'm a total sucker for the 'high concept speculative fiction as a metaphor for adolescence' trope. I swear I've read a million stories where the protagonist has to lose magic to become an adult or find love but the conceit has yet to grow old on me. That sweet, sad loss of innocence and invulnerability just maps perfectly onto my experience of being human.

Murakami's emptiness is heartbreaking. I almost wish I were Moritani so I could reach out to her myself.

@Substance I like this summary.

This chapter gave the story more weight. A pleasing update.

Bunnythor_full_small
joined May 17, 2015

Well, it's a monthly webcomic... so maybe three years?

The series has been finished for a couple of years. Chapter 17 is the final chapter. A translated Chapter 16 is available elsewhere.

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

The series has been finished for a couple of years. Chapter 17 is the final chapter. A translated Chapter 16 is available elsewhere.

Ugh, now I have to choose between being a bad person and not waiting for x amount of time =.=

Animeyuridanshismall
joined Apr 25, 2014

omfg Murakami chill! This progess is really too much. Was Murakami someone who was not accepted before? Or did she start analyzing people for fun but it somehow got out of hand (I know some people similar to her but not too crazy as her)

she wants everyone to like her, so she acts how people want/expect her to act. however, she has done it for so long she no longer has any sense of self. its why she made the back her flash card blank.

as for the chapter 16 that is already out, i hear that its a pretty low quality translation. but at the same time, theres no translation for chapter 16 on yuri project and my computer is dead so theres no editor either :(

/u/ is working chapter 17 though, so all thats left is chapter 0 if you dont mind a low quality ch16.

Marion Diabolito
joined Jan 5, 2015

This is really good. I think I got into a preference for yuri manga because I noticed there was a lot of quality work there. It's not as good as, say, Qualia the Purple, but it's along the same lines - it makes you think. I also think of the author of Sisterism's "Balance Policy" which is all over the place. It's amazing the author of Flag Time doesn't seem to have done much of anything else, given how good they are.

Marion Diabolito
joined Jan 5, 2015

https://www.mangaupdates.com/image/i201964.jpg I think the creator is a little Moritani :) What if she has a time-stop-resistant classy girlfriend, and it's a roman a clef? Just asking.

By the way, good luck looking her up on amazon.co.jp, say. Just using "Sato" (さと [著] ) is useless, you get a zillion hits. You can find フラグタイム (Flag Time) though.

last edited at Jun 1, 2016 5:16PM

Rsz_1rsz_29112135412
joined May 21, 2016

Honestly, I didn't expect much from this series at first. However, it definitely improved mid-way through the series. My initial instinct was to hate Murakami (and a small piece of me still does) but she's fleshing out into a person with her on feelings. I really enjoy her development. And alas, if only Moritani would realize she has more leeway/power with Murakami than she's cognizant of!

Ft_sharp
joined Nov 30, 2015

what ch17 is the final one already?!oO

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Last chapter is available. Nice and good yuri ending though a bit rushed.

So refreshing.

last edited at Jul 17, 2016 7:47AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.