Forum › What Does the Fox Say discussion

Last-game-4122039
joined Mar 14, 2016

I really don't think that her current situation is so bad to the point in which she could lose her commitment of waiting or her old self.

A long waiting may tire people and diminish their commitments/wills.

If her commitment was lost at some point in the past 10 years, I would never call it out. Seju, in chapter 27, could prove that her going through that 10 years had made her full of confident in her relationship with Sumin.

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

I really don't think that her current situation is so bad to the point in which she could lose her commitment of waiting or her old self.

A long waiting may tire people and diminish their commitments/wills.

If her commitment was lost at some point in the past 10 years, I would never call it out. Seju, in chapter 27, could prove that her going through that 10 years had made her full of confident in her relationship with Sumin.

I think there was a cut off at the very end of chapter 27. If in the next chapters, Team Gaji give a flashback of the continuing part from there with something like a serious communication between Seju and Sungji which has changed the Seju's POV about Sungji, then it's clear. Storyline mistakes can always be fixed by flashbacks.

last edited at May 23, 2016 12:45PM

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

Or a flashback of Seju stalking Sumin going on a date with Sungji.

It's possible that she was stalking Sumin walking in the rain with Sungji which is why she was sick and seemed annoyed with Sungji in this chapter.

Plot twist: Seju knows how sweet Sumin x Sungji's relationship is because she has a security camera installed in Sumin's office, and she has been watching it 24/7. :D

joined Feb 4, 2016

Seju looked like she went banana.

She's going crazy guys >_>

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

Shits about to get real o__o

Quick summary:
Sumin calls Seju and asks to meet up because she has something she wants to talk about.
While theyre doing it, Sungji says sorry for taking up her time when shes busy. Sumin asks if she should quit the office and proceeds to saying that shes gonna quit so she can give all of her time to her. Sungji asks if shes going somewhere and Sumin doesnt answer her.
Seju and Sumin meet up and Sumin asks how shes feeling. Obviously Seju is all happy happy.. and then asks what she wanted to meet up for. Sumin tells her that she loves Sungji. Seju says she knows. But then she says she also loves her (Seju) which is why they should no longer see eachother. Shes afraid she will want to go back to her. Seju goes crazy saying that theres no difference between dying and not being able to see her anymore,and was smad because she prefered if Sumin kept on hating her instead. Near the end Seju implies (she never really asks directly but thats what its going at) that she wants to sleep with Sumin one last time.

Now its up to Sumin to see whether or not history will replay itself lol.. this time with her in Sejus shoes. Also, I wonder if Sungji will walk in on them.. cause she might come back for the ring...

last edited at May 25, 2016 9:43AM

Jpegnagasawa
joined Feb 19, 2014

thanks for that @newp! wow. a lot's happenin. sumin resigns. and finally revealed everything to seju! i wonder how long will sungji be kept in the dark about what sumin's really all about.

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

Oh Gawd them feels in this chapter....
Seju is definitely losing it, even before Sumin talked about resigning. She was all smilling, which was probably a mask since I don't remember seeng her smile all during the story. It was definitely not a smile of joy I'd say. Also goes back at drinking again.
remember what happened last time she got drunk? Cheating. An indication of what will happen next chapter? But I can't really picture Sumin cheating on Sungji. At least she finally admits she still loves Seju...but this makes the situation worse. Because knowing someone loves you but will never come back is worse than them not liking you/hating you.

I'm really wondering what will happen to Seju if there isn't any threesome ending (which is not impossible tbh). Because she says not being with Sumin isworse than death ;-;

joined May 5, 2016

Wow, Seju finally drank again now :). This moment finally came :). The moment where Seju has lost everything :). Anyway, she accepted it though, not gonna protest or make a fuss, she's letting Sumin go :) but her pleading Sumin is so sad. My heart cracked a little bit while reading it :)). Chapter with Seju is really depressing :)). Funny, when Sumin said she loves Sungji, Seju smiled and said she knew, why do I feel sad seeing that smile which I know is not real at all? Haizzza

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

tbh, it's weird that Seju couldn't think that Sumin would come back to her again like she always did.

Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

4 things:
- Seju drinks again now
- Seju all smiling through most of the chapter. I couldn't even remember when she smiled this much
- Seju cried...again
- Seju is gonna letting Sumin go
Not sure what will happen to her next

Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

tbh, it's weird that Seju couldn't think that Sumin would come back to her again like she always did.

It's even weirder when seeing how surprised Seju got when Sumin said she loved her :), like she never knew that and how calm she was when Sumin said she loves Sungji.

last edited at May 25, 2016 10:13AM

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

Seju's going to lose it...she's gonna lose it...yup she lost it. The feels, this chapter hits close to home...
It would've been a little easier for Seju if Sumin just went on and say "I love Sungji that's why I don't think we should see each other anymore" and leave out the "But I love you too, and I'm afraid I would want to go back to you". That's cruel...Now I just don't see any happy ending for Seju, but I still have some faith in team Gaji ;;

joined May 5, 2016

Now I'm not sure what's going to happen to Seju next anymore. She's back to drinking earlier than I thought. It's easier to guess Sumin and Sungji, either they're together till the end or the other way around. I'm not sure about Seju anymore but one thing for sure though, Seju is one step nearer from killing herself now
Sumin has made her choice, it's not Seju, it's Sungji. The choice has finally been out. Wow, never knew a chapter can give me this much feels, Seju is really sth.

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

It doesn't surprise me that Seju didn't think Sumin loves her. Even if she said that Sumin always comes back at her in first arc, she was saying that to herself to feel better and for different reasons than love. She thought that Sumin was going back to her because she didn't have any other better choice at that time. And also the fact that she was hurt by her and kept coming back for revenge.

The fact that Sumin worries she will want to go back to her though, means her feelings are at least as strong for Seju as they are for Sungji.
This story would be interesting to see what would happen after another 10 yearsfrom now. Like Sumin moving with Sungji away. And if she would never try to go back to Seju again in the distant future

joined Jan 17, 2016

Shit :( oh my poor seju T_T ....
Wtf team gaji like serioulsy do you designed seju character just to make her suffer the entire manhwa ?!!? If thats true then shame on you T_T ...seju will definitely try doing something bad for herself now especially after herfather dies omg .
Sumin you stupid you just killed her ..what will you do when something happens to her..

joined Feb 4, 2016

Thanks a lot Newp!

I agree with you guys, having someone that you love telling you that they love you but not wanting to be with you is just cruel. Why oh why Seju's future keeps getting bleaker as the chapter goes on...

joined May 4, 2016

Am I the only one who feel kinda scared when seeing Seju smiling alot? Like a whole hell of alot? I knew she smile and being playful to hide her feeling, but smiling this much, to this extent is really totally another thing. And we've just argued about she's fake or not because of this whole friendly smiling thing. She smiled too much, in fact it's the first time I see her smile this much

joined Feb 4, 2016

This story would be interesting to see what would happen after another 10 yearsfrom now. Like Sumin moving with Sungji away. And if she would never try to go back to Seju again in the distant future

Considering her bleak future, Seju is likely to be dead already by then. Let alone 10 years, at this point we couldn't even be sure if she's still gonna be alive in the next 10 days...lol.

joined Apr 27, 2016

Wow, this chapter is so cruel for Seju, like the author really knows how to push Seju to a whole new level of low. To be able to hear your love telling she loves you but doesn't want to be with you is the most cruel thing anyone could do to a person, really. I'd rather have Sumin say her choice in a less hurtful way than this, if it stopped at "I love Sungji", this chapter wouldn't be hurt this much. Wow, Seju is a character to test how depressing one could be till the end of the manhwa, really.

joined Apr 27, 2016

I don't think Seju could make it that far =)). She's already sooooo close to suicide. One more small push and we will have the saddest ending for the most depressing character of all the stories I've read.

joined Dec 9, 2014

Am I the only one who feel kinda scared when seeing Seju smiling alot? Like a whole hell of alot? I knew she smile and being playful to hide her feeling, but smiling this much, to this extent is really totally another thing. And we've just argued about she's fake or not because of this whole friendly smiling thing. She smiled too much, in fact it's the first time I see her smile this much

Smilling is a copying mechanism. It can indicate other things than happiness too, like also feeling uncomfortable, sad or helpless. And this is why it comes of weird..because it is not out of joy.

Considering her bleak future, Seju is likely to be dead already by then. Let alone 10 years, at this point we couldn't even be sure if she's still gonna be alive in the next 10 days...lol.

You know, I never believed that Seju will actually die in the end, although she is in high danger. Imo if they kill her off, it would only be so that Sumin will never go backk to her

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

At this point, we can't even be sure if Sumin is still going to be alive in the next 10 days either. Moleguy!
And Sungji too since she is the main cause.

last edited at May 25, 2016 11:02AM

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

It wouold be amazing if Seju can last another 10 years without Sumin. Sumin is her one and only reason to continue on living. Now that it's gone, she have all the reasons in the world to end her life. But we also don't know if Sumin and Sungji's relationship will last in that 10 years...

last edited at May 25, 2016 10:55AM

joined Apr 27, 2016

Would be totally scary if the next chap, Sumin rejected Seju's pleading for one last time, then Seju go crazy and try to kill Sumin then kill herself next =))))))))). I'm gonna burn the author's house if she makes Seju like that =)))))))))))))

joined Feb 4, 2016

At this point, we can't even be sure if Sumin is still going to be alive in the next 10 days either. Moleguy!

Damn, you are right lol. How could I forget about that moleguy lmao XD

last edited at May 25, 2016 11:02AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.