Forum › Posts by yoonie0104

yoonie0104
Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

Which part of some recent chapters told you guys that Seju has fallen in love with Dowon though? I totally honestly dont see it? LOLLLLLLLLLLLLL Why are you guys keeping on saying Seju has loved Dowon? LOLLLLLLLLL

All I can see is Seju IS trying to get over Sumin by getting closer to Dowon, clearly those sex scenes gave away that, lollll. No one cries while having sex with someone they love except maybe their partner is too good that makes him/her cry out of estacy, lolllllllllllllllll

It is true that pace is fast, lolllllllllllllll, but what do you expect? Write another story as long as WDTFS's main story? lollll. This is just side story, I dont have that kind of expectation. The fact that there are still more chapters about SejuxDowon after this and how they want to invest more to build their relationship is already a wonder to me, LOLLLLLLLLL, I thought this chapter would jump right to 3 or 5 years later and describe how they adapt each other after 5 years and also using that momentum to start the side story about SuminxSungji (5 years later side story)

It's also true that some scenes are anticlimactic, but well I dont expect them to write an awesome story about Seju anyway, at least they have efforts to give Seju happiness and some worthy moments with her mother. Story about Seju could've been ended when she left Seoul with loneliness and scarred heart anyway.

To me, there are two things they have currently achieved for this side story and Seju

• It is not easy for Seju to get over and forget Sumin completely. Sumin will always be there in Seju's heart and it will take time for Dowon to reach deep in Seju's heart no matter how many times they have sex. This is what I really like, Seju accepted everything and everyone around her, but that doesnt mean she has gotten over Sumin, lollllllll. The main story lacks of that since Sumin got over Seju like nobody's business is such a turn off, lolll.
  • Give Seju's closure about her mother and also give Seju's hopes for future with someone even though she herself are not even sure how long it will take for her to be completely happy.

What do you expect more about a side story? Some dramatic events to prolong the story to countless of chapters?

last edited at Aug 16, 2019 12:26AM

yoonie0104
Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

Oh man, Seju is a special woman. Her loyalty cannot be matched.

This is the reason why I dont approve Seju to love someone else. If the author really writes Seju to be with anyone other than Sumin, Seju would lose what makes her so unique and different from other antagonists

All in all, I really like how authors are handling Seju's emotional state at the moment. So real, so relatable. With this current pace, even when they did make Seju end up with Dowon later on, I wont feel as angry as I was when I read SuminxSungji's 90 chapters

Man, if only they described Sumin like this with Sungji, Sumin moving on too easily with Sungji was really a turn off in the story. 10 years and Sumin just loves Sungji like Sungji is the right one for her and I dont even understand what is so special about Sungji to love, lolllll. There are a bunch of girls like Sungji and you dont need 10 years to find one, lollllll.

Although I know it's unlikely, the more this goes on the more I think this will be a better story if she manages to open up her heart and find her way back to Sumin again. They definitely have unfinished business at the very least.

Nah, the main story has ended 2 years ago and SuminxSungji is endgame.

It would be delusional to think of another ending, lollllll, sorry I dont want to burst your bubbles but thats the truth, loll.

Btw, it seems the dark plot has appeared just like how you wished, some suspicious man with a baseball bat and Seju's mysterious plan about sth, plus seems like Seju is coming back to the mainland to do sth.

last edited at Jul 6, 2019 1:48AM

yoonie0104
Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

It seems Seju is really finally getting laid after more than 100 chaps of wdtfs = )))))), at least the author doesnt turn her into a nun = ))))))

yoonie0104
Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

Wow, I didn't expect much for these side stories but I gotta say I'm liking the current process of ONE, hope the author wont ruin my mood later on.

I like how Seju talked about her past casually with Dowon, her struggles, her insecurities and her own mistakes, which is very nice, especially when I had to read SuminxSungji didnt talk to each other properly for more than 90 chapters and just jumped to love each other madly, like what the hell with this couple, they didnt even share their past and just love each other like crazy, lollllllll

I also like how she told Dowon that she is attracted to her sexually, not emotionally. This means she might have sex with this girl but loving this girl is still a long way to go. Honestly, this particular couple gives a completely different vibe from SuminxSungji, which makes me like the current pace a lot. While it's so weird to see Sumin easily falling in love with Sungji without even an effing appropriate reason, DowonxSeju might go off with a sexual relationship first before they can actually go anywhere further. This development of the couple is suitable for Seju's emotional state, though. Quite nice, actually. I really thought they could let Seju jump right into loving Dowon, just like how they did with Sumin to Sungji.

I still dont like the concept of Seju loving someone else, however, I do like how they're handling SejuxDowon.

BTW, for the first time, the author talks about Seju's hopes in the whole story of WDTFS. The first time Seju said she would always stay by Sumin's side, hope that Sumin would look back at her once and find her still there with her and maybe they would be together again. This honestly is what I want in a dark concept of WDTFS. Second chances for people who love with all their heart and soul despite their shortcomings and insecurities. Honestly, to me, WDTFS would be more memorable if there is a second chance given for Seju from Sumin, after 10 years together of torturing each other, not a cheesy love story between an innocent angelic girl with a girl full of dark past.

Anyway, SuminxSungji is endgame, I'm not going to argue with anyone about who is the better couple, please dont fight me, I honestly am tired of that.

last edited at Jun 26, 2019 9:57PM

yoonie0104
Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

Well, lying with her front facing down on a bed would definitely suffocate Seju's two big babies = ))))))). Notes for people who might need some massage later on = ))))))))

yoonie0104
Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

Is it just me or I'm the weird one when I think Dowon's muscular looks is such a turn off? @______________@ Her shoulder is too big and so wide @______________@, it looks effing weird

BTW, seems like the side story has stopped being a side story and has started to develope into wdtfs 2.0 or extended wdtfs or sth. Now we even have a plot for Dowon x Seju @______________@, lol

last edited at Jun 5, 2019 11:18PM

yoonie0104
Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

matsuri_wins

It’s just too bad Sungji in the story became a total Mary Sue though, so I still like Seju and Sumin much better lol

Oh, Sungji is totally an angel which is a big disappointment but she keeps herself that way till the end, even the action of leaving Sumin at the end was purely because of her nature so I cant hate her but cant like her also, lol.
Sumin is not though = ))))). One moment she acted like a person I want the author does sth good to her then right next moment I want to punch her right on the face, lol. Well, Sumin is the 1st main protagonist, the center of the three but I'm really disappointed in how she turned to be in the end, lol.

I only like Seju and feel so-so about the other two, lolllll, dont hate suminxsungji, also dont like them either. Seju as the antagonist is such a memorable character that it will be hard to find another conflicting antagonist like that, lol. She is not good enough to be a protagonist but as an antagonist, she is pretty memorable, lol.

last edited at May 26, 2019 1:22PM

yoonie0104
Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

Can't believe it took Sumin more than 10 years to able to love someone like Sungji, lol. The part of describing their love is so shallow that I'm always having this thought: Man, does this need to be 10 years to have a Sungji? LOL, if Sumin is this easy to fall in love, 1 year is already enough for her to find a new "the love of her life".

It's the case for Seju now.

Which is why I dont support this couple, SejuxDowon even though people are sreaming for them, lol.

To Sumin, at least she tried to find new love many times so even though it made no sense with the 10 years, its still understandable with the Sungji saga but Seju? LOL, after describing her loving Sumin for her whole life, they give her another love interest just for the sake of it.

I already said it, I like Seju's love for Sumin which is why I like Seju also but the author has totally ruined the characters and the story, now I only read for fun, lolllll.

I might be discussing here and there but I will only pick up flaws of all three characters, lol.

With Sumin, honestly, her development is just about going downfall. From a cool girl to person who I'm not so sure why she is the protagonist and why does she deserve to be healed in the first place?

She chased healing, so eventually she found one. You can't be healed just because you deserve it.

Lol, which is why the story is plainly stupid and just for the sake of sex and cheesy nonsense love, lol. People just cant say this is a great story when the protagonist hurt a bunch of people just to find her new love for 10 years, lol, then make another bunch of mistakes to earn the love without letting readers see a proper redeemtion but well, wtv.

last edited at May 26, 2019 1:08PM

yoonie0104
Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

sunbaenim

Their true nature is showing what else? Lol, maybe ban that delulu matsuri too if youre already at it again. But theyre just gonna come back again with their other alt accounts and pretend to be someone else as always ;)

it feels like this sentence was talking about me somehow, lol, such a joke, lol

matsuri_wins
BTW I gotta say: for the folks foaming in the mouth here, Sumin in my opinion is brilliantly written as fictional character and protagonist. She is unique and even better than Seju who is now being sanitized unfortunately. I deeply dislike Sumin and can relate to her a lot at the same time, which is precisely why the main story was great for me. She makes you pause and think.

To each your own, personally, I dont relate to Sumin at all in her actions.

It's undestandable for her to be angry at Seju for cheating but blaming her for the scars she has had, basically blaming everything on Seju, I personally cant relate on that. You can choose a way to release your anger but putting it all on a person you once love is definitely not sth I can relate, lol

Receiving every effing gifts Seju gave her from cars to houses, while being angry at her and also despises Seju at the same time? How the heck people relate to her in these actions? @@

Cheating on Sungji with Seju thinking this is the last time with Seju? What the heck is she thinking doing sth like that. Honestly, this particular event is one of a bunch of events make me personally think the author is just creating a book about sex and cheesy love.

Honestly though, maybe others could say I'm biased, there are two characters who are pretty unique and very different from other comics in this story and they are Seju and Sumin. However, to me, Sumin is unique in a bad way, while Seju is in a good way.

Like, if you reverse their roles in this comic, Seju as protagonist who needs to be healed and Sumin as antagonist, what would happen? With Sumin's actions in this comic, if she is the antagonist, she might not receive a lot of sympathy from readers like she is right now when being the protagonist , while if Seju is the protagonist, I'm pretty sure alot of people will sympathize and forgive her, at least right now, she is still the antagonist but people still like her a lot.

They're both unique. Seju is very unique as an antagonist, but I personally dont think Sumin is in a good way of unique as a protagonist who needs to be healed.

Sumin in my opinion is brilliantly written as fictional character and protagonist

With all of her mistakes and unforgiven actions, I'm not so sure why it's called "brilliantly written"?

To be honest, to me, Sumin has the worst character development among all three. At least, Sungji sticks with her own nature even though I want her to be more, while Seju is becoming a person people like a lot for a reason and for the better or worse, people remember Seju as a bad woman with endless love for her first love. What does Sumin have? Except a dark past because she wanted to torture herself and her ex then after 10 years falling in love with a naive girl for God - knows reason.

Can't believe it took Sumin more than 10 years to able to love someone like Sungji, lol. The part of describing their love is so shallow that I'm always having this thought: Man, does this need to be 10 years to have a Sungji? LOL, if Sumin is this easy to fall in love, 1 year is already enough for her to find a new "the love of her life".

With Sumin, honestly, her development is just about going downfall. From a cool girl to person who I'm not so sure why she is the protagonist and why does she deserve to be healed in the first place?

last edited at May 23, 2019 5:35AM

yoonie0104
Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

So to be clear, there was no flashback per se, but almost every scene between Sungji and Sumin was a direct reference to a corresponding scene from Paradise where the same scene happened with only a few differences and with Sumin, of course, happier in those past scenes than in the present scene with Sungji. I suppose not every reader will notice but I and others did and were bothered by it.

In a way that was worse because it was kinda like “let’s sneak it in there”.

Oh, then I got the wrong idea from your post then, to me, at least that's better than Seju really appeared in that chap, cause that's really out of place for a epilogue between Sumin and Sungji.

Based on what you just said, I think SuminxSungji's supporters will find it as a proof that SungjixSumin will be better than SejuxSumin which I wont argue anymore, lol.

They are either trying to juice the love triangle still just to keep readers interested , or they genuinely do have plans to have Seju and Sumin meet again. It depends on whether WDTFS as a story ended and now anything we get cannot change the initial ending, or the main story is being effectively continued.

Nah, Seju will never meet Sumin again, even in the side stories, that I'm 100% sure, lollll.

They have been juice out the love triangle since the main story, at some point of the long run game, I had felt excited enough to play along but in the end, I felt so off that I wished they could just turn Seju into a complete evil to make me feel better about the ending. At least Seju deserved everything at the end of the story when they did that.

All three characters are disappointments in my own opinions looking back at the story after a few years.

-Seju would be the most halfass character in the universe, I would like to say even though I like her. Maybe at the beginning of the story, she was supposed to be the fully bad guy but when the story progressed, she got too much love from readers and I think her characteristic has changed the direction. She was on her way to be the villain in the story but somehow stopped being one and started to be built to be a lonely, bullied, low self - esteemed girl who acted like a full time puppy waiting for her boss(Sumin)

Too halfass, imo. She cant be called a villain, that title is too big for her to wear, she cant be a normal lonely girl for people to sympathize and support because of what she did. She was right in between, and with her own growing at the end of story in the final chapters, many would find a lonely ending doesnt deserve a already-too-lonely-to-death Seju. People want to see her heal instead of Sumin more than before.

-Sumin is the biggest failure. I guess we can agree that the introduction of the story gives us that she is actually the main girl of the story. I was actually pretty drawn by her at the beginning of story. The big tattoo, smoking, apathetic face with apparently dark past. Interesting. However, when the story went on, her character went completely off. She should be blamed in a lot of situations where honestly, she got over them quite nicely and perfectly just because the healing is focused on her.

The biggest failure of the story would be Sumin has failed to at least saying sth back to Seju or giving some words to Seju before Seju left. I'm waiting for a honest conversation between SejuxSumin for an ultimate seperation between them after 17 years of agony. All I can see is Sumin cruelly got rid of Seju in the most cruel way and cruel words (stop waiting for me under the snow.....). IMO, Sumin own Seju an apology for stringing Seju along all the years knowing fully Seju would endure it for the blame of the death of Sumin's parents and the scars left on her body which Sumin has fully blamed on Seju and taken them out on Seju.

-Sungji - the perfect girl. Two dark girls, one innocent to death girl. I've been waiting for Sungji to stop being the angelic girl which I failed miserably, lollll. Even in the end, she is still the angelic girl who gives up her love for Sumin's happiness without even asking Sumin if that's really her happiness, LOLLLLL. And just like Sumin, the other protagonist, her mistakes of abandoning Sumin right in the middle of the street was being forgiven quite quickly and nicely. I honestly cant believe that was the author's choice of giving the way of ending the story: for Sumin to realize who she loves, for Seju to realize she has lost, for Sungji to realize Sumin loves her.
Many Sungji fans think Sungji is more special than other protagonists which I strongly disagree. I have read alot of characters like Sungji, angelic, down to earth, all around good girl. Many said she is strong and righteous with the way she talked back to Seju, personally, to me, it proves me more about her being a complete angel and naive than being strong and independent. But of course, she is better, more angelic than Seju, that's for sure, lol.

All in all, I realized that Sumin's mistakes and Sungji's mistakes is being overlooked a lot because they're the main protagonists and the story's logistic flow for them to be the ending couple while Seju's mistakes will forever be in Sumin's mind, in readers' mind and the explanation for her own lonely ending according to a lot of readers. In short, Seju's mistakes will forever be there so that the author could lead to an ultimate ending for SuminxSungji. I find that super half ass.

last edited at Apr 16, 2019 10:19PM

yoonie0104
Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

matsuri_wins You're unlikely to be Yoonie as you seem to understand objectivity, where as they did not when i made a similar argument against them.

In saying that we could apply that very argument against your interpretation of the narrative structure and what you think is "genius" writing. It's still based of how you interpret the story structure, narrative and "mis-en-scene" and that comes from both your experiences in life and biases for and against

Sorry because I see my name in this.

First of all, everyone has their own ways of interpreting the story. Objectivity is not applied for this.
If you dont agree on people's opinions you argue back. This is how it works with arguments, if you agree with people's pov, there is no more arguments and your subjective opinions become the same with others and you find your peers. When someone interpreting things differently, she/he lacks of oblectivity? When she/he tried to prove her pov, he/she is not objective?

Understanding people's pov and keep protecting your pov are two different things. I understand and I disagree with opinions so I will argue.

Objectivity never can be applied for readers of stories.

No one is objective when being a reader of story, not me, not you, not anyone.

I will tell you my view and you tell yours and I will forever protect my view like you protect yours but that doesnt mean no one understand the others' views. That is argument.

You are not objective and I'm not either. When it comes to a story like this, it's simply not possible since a lot of things are shown but to give it a judgement of value, you are using your preferences and beliefs from your own personal life. As an example, one person is shown the post sex scene in chapter 108, and they will interpret "Sumin is slowly moving on in life". Another will interpret "Sumin doesn't truly love this girl". The reason is because the story is just showing you things and not being clear about how to understand them. And again this is just on purpose, it keeps people engaged in time-sucking discussions like this lol

I dont agree with you about chap 108 scene, I havent read that yet but based on what you said, I dont think its wise to use another Seju's flashback in a happy ever after side story no matter how you interpret the flashback. A normal, unbiased-for-Seju author will never use a flashback with the ex in a happy moment like that when everything is over. It should be about them only

There are many ways to have a happy chapter between Sumin and Sungji without Seju's flashbacks. I really dislike that scene where they put Seju in when its all over. Not because I interpret it as Sumin still loves Seju, I interpret it as the author still wants to prolong the love triangle with characters' minds even though its all over for everyone's sake. This was sth has make me dislike wdtfs when I read it till the near end. They juiced out the love triangle as much as they can for both teams pink and blonde. This is annoying when it's clear from the beginning which is the ending couple.

last edited at Apr 16, 2019 12:19PM

yoonie0104
Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

LOLLL, so I've read a few posts after my latest posts, sorry there are too many pages, I dont have time to read all of the posts. However, I want to make sth clear by saying in this in one seperated post

To whoever you need to read this post, and I'm pretty sure you still are:

I'm not matsuri_wins, dd, eee, ffff, nnn, mmmm, loll. I only used yoonie0104 as my acct here. I dont know where you got the "they have admitted to use several accts to post" but I definitely didnt say that. I only used yoonie0104 and its been more than a month since I was here. I'm genuinely surprised seeing so many accts being called as me. They're not me, whoever you called yoonie is not me except this acct

I'm also genuinely sorry for the trouble I cause for some of people here. if I knew this sooner, I'll clarify it way sooner than this, but seriously, I didnt check dynasty much now, and I only log in here when I'm free or needing to ask sth. So I didnt know the mess that I'm apparently the center. Wow, still in a surprise writing this post

Once again, I'm sorry and I really really only use this acct, and I will only argue with you guys with this acct. I'm famous, lol so I need to use my fame to argue with you guys, I wont pretend, lollll. I like Seju, I dont hide it and I dont intend to hide it, so please stop saying I'm someone else, I dont have that much free time to do sth like that

If I didnt answer you, that's not because I lost to you or pretending to be someone else to talk to you, I stopped talking to you because I didnt have time back then and honestly, you were being too aggressive, I didnt feel the point talking to you anymore when you kept accusing me of being a shipper even though I said otherwise. You cant argue with someone when they didnt even listen to you. That's all.

last edited at Apr 16, 2019 11:34AM

yoonie0104
Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, it seems my name is popping up alot these past few pages, I even missed the heated argument and sunbaenim's answer to me, LOLLLLLLL. I just came back to this page today to ask abt sth and suddenly realized I was pretty famous, LOL

I need to catch up, my name is popping up too much when I'm not even in the thread, LOLLLL

last edited at Apr 16, 2019 10:23AM

yoonie0104
Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

@matsuri_wins

Thank you so much for your answer, pardon my laziness of not wanting to read it xDDDDDD

HMMMMM, that was one weird ass chapter based on what you just wrote, lolllll. So basically, SuminxSungji was replicating what has been done between SejuxSumin? Even from actions to words, lolllllll. There was Seju in that, too? Another big LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL. Seju is still there in their minds even though they're happily ever after? LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
I started to seriously wonder what the heck the author was doing, lolllllll. Dragging Seju into every scene of SuminxSungji when they're supposed to be happily ever after already and Seju should exist no more in their life, lollll

Either the author loves Seju too much or there is definitely sth wrong to their logic about happy ever after, lolllllllll

Forget about that and....them, lolllll, at least I dont have to wait for their side story to be done so that I could read about Seju and Dowon, lollllllll

I'm not a fan of Seju loving someone else but I do get a little bit excited seeing Seju's life after Sumin-related roller coaster, lollllllll, especially after seeing her definitely leave behind their love but never regret loving Sumin. Lollll, I pretty like the scene when she left behind the note before taking off, lolllll. Leaving everything behind but no regrets loving someone, lolllll

last edited at Apr 16, 2019 9:51AM

yoonie0104
Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

I'm back to ask sth stupid again.

I thought they're going to have suminxsungji's happily ever after so I stopped reading but apparently it was only one chapter? So the suminxsungji's side story is only one chapter or this is just a preview for their side story later on?

And can someone summarize that chapter for me? Cause I'm too lazy to read about suminxsungji, lolllll.

yoonie0104
Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

Sungji, to me, is someone who was put into a wrong place and wrong comic = )))))). She is supposed to be the bright light for a dark story, however, she is not strong enough to stand out.

How is she not a stand out? She's the sole person to make Sumin's life brighter. The fact that she's like the light at the end of the tunnel makes her memorable.

Well, her light didnt shine enough, lol, or maybe a naive girl is shining enough for you? Your choice, lol.

Did you know what I expected from her? I want her to stick with what she said and did.
After giving a freaking announcement at the end of arc 2 abt everything will not be the same to Seju, later on she did absolutely nothing, lollll. Then bammmm, when she met Sumin again, they were back together, lollll.

Is she naive? She IS naive
Is she angel? Hell yeah she is, the talk with Seju, all the things with Sumin. Hell freaking yeah she is
Is she more than naive and angel? Hell yeah she is NOT. Tell me what she did to stand out?

Her statement at the end of arc 2? The next thing she did is totally the opposite
Her talks with Seju? That just made her more angel, not special

Please she is just another normal protagonist and should be in a normal story, not placing her beside two fucking messed-up girls and tell me that's a healing story, lol, that's just bullshit.

Her characteristic, naive, nice, all around good girl is supposed to be the reason why Sumin fell in love with her but somehow, in a lot of moments, I feel really out of place when reading about her, like everything is so dark, about Seju, about Sumin, then here I am, seeing a naive girl, all about living easy life and then later

So you just want WDTFS to be a depressing/hopeless story? You should've read tragic stories then.

Oh, yes, I like dark story, not tragic, lol. Dark and tragic are not the same. I've said multiple times, I dont like naive, angelic girls. Be bad, be human. I'm not a dream girl who lives in a dream and sees there is a good girl like Sungji. Life is not perfect and human has flaws,
I can be selfish like Seju when I'm in love, being possessive, being jealous like Seju. I can make mistake like Seju.
I can be angry at the world for taking everything from me like Sumin, blaming everyone for what I lost like Sumin.
Sungji is too perfect, girls being perfect like Sungji? She should be in school mangas where its all about first love and sacrificing herself for what is good, loll.

all she cares is love and sex.

LOL where are you getting this from? Are you really this mad about SejuMin not being endgame that your perception of the lovely girl that won Sumin's heart is this skewed?

LOL, have I ever said I'm a SejuxSumin shipper? LOLLLLLLLLLL Ohhhhhh, this is interesting.

And what else did she care? Except for love and sex? That's her, lollll. She loves Sumin = > love
She has sex with Sumin = > sex

What else about her? Please tell me. Dont tell me about her talks or things she said, that's not the stuff she "cares", lollll

It gives me the feels of leaving her scenes behind and having the urge of knowing more about the darker side of the story, the mysterious and all the fight about Seju's family. These things get me more interested than seeing a bright girl in love. After all, the whole story is pretty dark

Just because a story has darkness in it doesn't mean there can't be a lighter side.

Well, lighter doesnt mean skipping the interesting parts to portrays two girls have sex, lolll

If Sungji is in another story, lighter and brighter, she will definitely stand out.

Nah, whatever Sungji does, she's always going to be not good enough for YOU. It's a typical behaviour of a bitter shipper to be like that lol.

Since when did I become a shipper? LOL
I didnt ship anything to your house. Bad joke, I know.

I said this once and for all, I only like Seju and the way they portrayed her at the beginning of the story. Dark, mysterious and all. Later on, I like the concept of loving one person through good or bad for all those years. I dont like anything else, anyone else. AND I DONT SHIP, LOL.

Story wise, this story has bunch of plot holes that I dont even have energy to list on, lol.

List them.

• Sungji did nothing after her statement at the end of arc 2, for what she said, she should've talked to Sumin or sth, just to fight with Seju, to prove her wrong. Where did she get that freaking confidence thinking Seju is wrong when right the previous chaps, she was proven to be scared of losing Sumin and didnt quite believe Sumin loves her?
  • Seju did nothing after strongly saying "I will get you back". What did she do? Disappearing for chapters to give rooms for SuminxSungji to come back together then wandering around them, then almost got killed? That's what a girl did to take back her ex love? LOLLLL. If she is already a third party, then be a goddamn proper third party. Fire Sungji, make Sumin go on business trip for months with her, do sth, anything. Not being a halfass third party like that

Or maybe the author didnt want her to be the fulltime bad guy so they leave her like that, so she wont turn worse. Seju is loved by alot of people after all.

The biggest plot hole of the universe is this

• Sungji's angelic actions. She didnt believe Sumin loves her but they were back together. She told Seju that she is wrong, then later on she left Sumin at the near end of story because she thinks Sumin still loves Seju and she is a burden to Sumin. Did you see the consistence in Sungji's actions and words?

Sorry, I DONT.

Do you want me to list more? I have a bunch.

last edited at Jan 22, 2019 11:40AM

yoonie0104
Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

One, I'm not an expert in relationship but I definitely dont like it if my bf goes hugging some girls, lolllll. Its normal for us since SejuxSumin are girls and the other party is also a girl but if we see this situation in context of two girls are in love of each other and they are only into girls, its also normal to not feel good when seeing them hugging, lolll. Jealousy is part of a relationship, so is possessiveness.

However, I wont deny that all those scenes was shown are just for the sake of the readers to believe more about SejuxSumin is not the fated couple, that they are toxic and Seju is too possessive, etc.... Thats the author's purpose when building alot of scenes about SejuxSumin, how they are not as good as SungjixSumin (or simply say, Seju is not as good as Sungji)

Sungji, to me, is someone who was put into a wrong place and wrong comic = )))))). She is supposed to be the bright light for a dark story, however, she is not strong enough to stand out.

Her characteristic, naive, nice, all around good girl is supposed to be the reason why Sumin fell in love with her but somehow, in a lot of moments, I feel really out of place when reading about her, like everything is so dark, about Seju, about Sumin, then here I am, seeing a naive girl, all about living easy life and then later all she cares is love and sex. It gives me the feels of leaving her scenes behind and having the urge of knowing more about the darker side of the story, the mysterious and all the fight about Seju's family. These things get me more interested than seeing a bright girl in love. After all, the whole story is pretty dark

If Sungji is in another story, lighter and brighter, she will definitely stand out. The author has built too many interesting background stories about Seju's family, Sumin's family and all the darker and mysterious things, it gives me curious to read more about this

Story wise, this story has bunch of plot holes that I dont even have energy to list on, lol.

last edited at Jan 11, 2019 7:35AM

yoonie0104
Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

People are still debating on the ending of the story? XDDDDDD

Let's be honest, SungjixSumin is the ending right from the get go = ))))))

Honestly, I dont like how TG developed all three characters, all of them, lol.

At first, I like the way they portrayed Seju, mysterious, not bad enough, not good enough, strong, cold and badass with her "oh - I - dont - care" attitude. I like that but well, since SuminxSungji is the rightful couple, Seju has to be the bad guy with all the possessive attitudes or "toxic" thoughts so readers have their reason to support the ending couple =))))). This is what I hate about the way they built Seju's character. They made her interesting enough to take away readers' hearts but also ruined her enough for the sake of the healing story of SuminxSungji. Seju got alot of room to grow though, such a shame.

Also, its such a plot hole when Seju did absolutely nothing to take Sumin back, lol, Well, maybe becuz if she did more, she would become full-time bad guy and authors didnt want that, they want Seju to be not good and not bad, lollll.

As for Sungji, lol, an absolute angel in a dark story =)))))))). Still cant believe this is the center character I'm talking about, lol. The love she gave Sumin didnt leave a strong mark as much as Seju did in the story development (probably becuz she didnt have the "waiting in agony for 13 years" like Seju or Sumin is not her saving grace like Seju, lol). Would love to see more of Sungji's pov about her love for Sumin though. Her characteristics are all about being the good girl till the end, sacrificing herself for Sumin, etc, .... I've always had a thing for not liking "MarySue in love" in comics and unfortunately, Sungji is exactly that or maybe worse, because her love for Sumin is overshadowed by Seju's love for Sumin

Sumin, nothing about this character, literally, living a toxic life, then suddenly accepted a sex night with her ex just for the sake of abandoning her, lol, got caught, got her new "love of her live" back easily (literally cant believe they got back together just like that). Gotta say, its so lucky for Sumin that she is the main character, or she'll get tons of hate, literally. The only thing I can empathize her is her lost parents and her life got ruined after that but well, part of everything she has suffered for 13 years is her own damn fault, not literally all Seju's fault.

I dont like the way they developed all three characters. Maybe the only thing I like and give me feels while reading is Seju's love. I like the concept of loving someone for all her life without change, from good or bad and no matter how hard or suffering it is, such a shame that this will not go anywhere, and the author also has added some possessive moments of this love for the sake of proving the other couple with the angel character is the right one, lol

last edited at Jan 10, 2019 3:24AM

yoonie0104
Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

Has anyone posted wdtfs 101 on imgur yet? I'm having really hard time to register on that kakao page app, it asks for Korean phone number #_________#

I still cant read the new chapppppp, I hate the new app #____#

https://imgur.com/gallery/AxFxp3g

Oh, thank you so much, I've been waiting for this XDDDDD, still cant figure out how to register on that app @.@.

yoonie0104
Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

Has anyone posted wdtfs 101 on imgur yet? I'm having really hard time to register on that kakao page app, it asks for Korean phone number #_________#

I still cant read the new chapppppp, I hate the new app #____#

yoonie0104
Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

Hello again = ))))), is anyone still reading this forum? Wow, cant believe its been more than a year since the last time I visited the forum = )))))

Have anyone seen team gaji's latest post? It seems wdtfs has no longer belonged to lezin and team gaji will move it to another site :D, good news for all of us since we might hope for continution of their story = ))))))

Hope that everyone is still interested in the side stories = ))))), although gotta say I'm still following team gaji's news just because I want them to start sth brand new = ))))).

last edited at Jan 1, 2019 12:06AM

yoonie0104
Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

I'm sorry if the way I expressed my opinion annoys any of you. As I said above, I only inform that I don't like this side story just a little, I don't hate it cause the past is always there and there's no way we can erase it, it's beautiful as well as how I observed it since the beginning of WDTFS.

xDDDDD, your first comment really made alot of people her feel offended, lol but dont worry.

I'm a big fan of Seju, we all know very well that the way the story ends is hurtful for Seju,

Trust me, I know that you love Seju, your avatar says it loud and clear xDDDDDD.

the authors did mention their past often throughout 93 chapters as well. Sometimes I've got to ask myself "Isn't it enough?" By that way I mean, It's like looking back at the burning picture while at present Seju is horribly desperate that she even wants to commit suicide.

Seju has always wanted to commit suicide since God knows when, such a shame that I didnt get to see her really commit suicide for real, lol. No joking though, the author should've made Seju commit suicide for real when they keep building Seju that way.

It's like another way of hurting her when they keep on reminiscing the past, I'm totally okay with how this side story goes too based on what I've seen until now since I've got a chance to figure out that Seju is lonely and cold from the start, and that it's the cute and innocent Sumin who eventually melts her heart. Maybe it's just my negative perspective but I just don't feel the need to prolong it that much. Their beautiful first love is what makes I feel sorry for Seju. Look at how she and Sumin are living their lives right now, Sumin already get into another love with Sungji and now she thought to herself that Seju is really leaving?? It's like that deep inside she still expects Seju to be there for her. While Seju after spending 17 years for all these happiness and sadness, she lost everything, even her father cannot stay by her side anymore. Nothing works out right for her in the end, i seriously don't know what she has done to be treated this way.

Well, to be fair, Seju was the one who broke them, if we're about to blame, both of them were at fault. So all of the things she has endured for 17 years partly are her fault and Sumin's fault. She is just unlucky that the healing progress has never focused on her but only on Sumin in WDTFS so when WDTFS ended, the person who actually got healed was only Sumin while Seju was pushed to deep depression, lolll (I'm still bitter about the ending, they could've made a perfect healing with SejuxSumin and Sungji, lolll)

As for the past between SejuxSumin, tbh, to me, even in the main story, its always been implied about how beautiful their love was so its a nice chance for readers to get to see how beautiful it really was.

Personally, I think, TG's side stories are chosen very well, it included:
- SejuxSumin's beautiful past
- Seju's future, her own healing arc, albeit short but its a start for her
- SuminxSungji's whatever, lollll

=> it contains all, past, present and future for all three. So I think its all good.

And in my very honest opinion, SejuxSumin's past deserved a pretty long side story, no matter what kind of present they are in xDDDDD. It was beautiful and it deserves to be acknowledged by the readers xD.

last edited at Dec 11, 2017 10:22PM

yoonie0104
Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

About lezhin and their authors though, its really too early for us to give any comments or taking any side and blaming the other.

Employees ALWAYS complain about their paycheck with their employer ALL the time. They always think they're underpaid or overworked. That's just how working life is xDDDDDD and that's why employees jump to other companies for better paycheck. But that doesnt mean the employer is at wrong, business is about money after all. As an employee myself, I has experienced it alot

If between lezhin and their authors has a contract and lezhin is not paying them, I'm pretty sure, as an employee, we can sue them since they're violating the most important term in the contract, which I havent seen any of them do sue lezhin yet. All of their words are just speculations as of now about shady management and profit share which can be wrong or right until proven otherwise so I wont point my finger at any parties unless I know full story which I doubt we will

Everything is again down to one word "Money", LOL, which happens in every single employee-employer relationship, LOLL.

Gaji (the artist) wrote in her Twitter that the manuscript was cancelled, what's the readers fault?
So again and again.. Lezhin is altering the story and annoying their creators this much.

There is no mention of Lezhin has interfered in this decision, Nora, not even in an implication. There would be many factors contributed to this decision. Dont jump to conclusion too soon.

yoonie0104
Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

haleyd16

There will be more than 10 chaps for this story alone, and all side stories combined would last more than 1 year long, after that, TG is planning to release another short story (which I think they just teased the title in the last chap). Where can we find these infos? Their twitter, but good luck to reading all that, they are all in korean, lolllll.

And honestly, if you hate this story this much, just stop reading wdtfs for 4 months and come back to read other side stories, lolllk

P.S: Its really LOL that you go on a Seju lovers forum where most of them have soft spot for SejuxSumin to tell them about how stupid they are to focus on the past and whine about waiting for 3 months for the next story, LOL. Do you really expect a nice answer from the way you ask? LOL

yoonie0104
Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

Wdtfs is cancelled?

Nah, they just have a short hiatus, the next chap will be established on 18th

Its true that there are some problems between authors and lezhin at the moment like Nora has said but wdtfs is the biggest GL success on lezhin so lezhin as well as TG wont cancel it halfway, especially lezhin, they will lose a money cow after all xDDDDDD. The problems might be mainly from other authors.