Forum › What Does the Fox Say discussion

Last-game-4122039
joined Mar 14, 2016

Oh, btw, I read sth saying Seju was acting like the unreasonable Sumin in this chap, I don't agree, I find Seju's reaction is normal. You can't just accept the kindness from the one who is taking away your lover in happy and open arms. That would be too fake, toooooo fake.

She has been too fake for 10 years already. I would love to see her real side too. But why all of a sudden? Reading the divine Sungji interacting with the immature Seju is creeping me out!

Oh, so you're one of those who think Seju is a b*tch and Sungji is all around good girl and super duper perfect then? So, I would like to stop arguing :)), there is no use of keep talking :)))).

You came to the conclusion too soon. You didn't bother finding out if your assumption about other was wrong not. Whatever floats your boat.

joined Apr 27, 2016

Oh, btw, I read sth saying Seju was acting like the unreasonable Sumin in this chap, I don't agree, I find Seju's reaction is normal. You can't just accept the kindness from the one who is taking away your lover in happy and open arms. That would be too fake, toooooo fake.

She has been too fake for 10 years already. I would love to see her real side too. But why all of a sudden? Reading the divine Sungji interacting with the immature Seju is creeping me out!

Oh, so you're one of those who think Seju is a b*tch and Sungji is all around good girl and super duper perfect then? So, I would like to stop arguing :)), there is no use of keep talking :)))).

You came to the conclusion too soon. You didn't bother finding out if your assumption about other was wrong not. Whatever floats your boat.

Oh, so where did you find Seju's fakeness from? I don't get the whole fake thing, seriously, so please enlighten me. And, immature? Get yourself in her shoes, for God's sake, do you feel annoy if you want to be alone but someone keep bothering you? And that someone also is the person who is taking away her love. Sure, she's worrying about you, so you're supposed to accepting it with open arms? Really? Coming from a person who has been alone for most of her life? I don't get your logic at all.

last edited at May 19, 2016 8:47AM

joined May 4, 2016

Can you please tell me why Seju is immature in this situation? I absolutely don't get it. She's sick, she wants to be alone but the person she least wants to be involved seeing her in this vulnerable situation, do you think she'll go "Thank you, please help me, i've called taxi.....". Really? Accept all the kindness showing to her?

SoftLikeSteel
Lin%20new
joined Apr 3, 2016

I personally think Seju is the realest and most relatable character of the story. Everything about her makes so much sense, to me it sometimes feels like her character was based on a real person and actual experiences.
I also don't think Sungji is a too perfect, fake character, however. People like Sungji do exist. And thankfully they do, because I fear what society would come to if it wouldn't be for those people. Kindness is unconditional. There are not many people who understand this, but Sungji seems to be one of them, even if she's fictional.

last edited at May 19, 2016 9:08AM

joined Aug 29, 2015

won't anyone question on how come Sumin want to retire/resign suddenly after that self-reflecting chapter about her feelings for Seju? she was confuse and contemplating and then the next "screw that I'm out of here" what's with the build-up over that?

joined May 5, 2016

I personally think the author has purposely let Sungji not reveal where she went and where the ring was to make things more dramatic. Now, how the ring will be found out and how Seju will react if she sees the ring in her house will be interesting. For sure that author is not gonna let this thing go without any drama =)). And yeah, I also think the author is gonna make Sungji the perfect girl in fairy tale, the ring thing probably will make Seju the "bad" guy in the future, I believe.
And I notice 1 more thing about Sungji, her monologue after wiping Seju's sweat is kinda weird. I clearly see that Seju already fell asleep at that time, but Sungji still went on about going hospital.... and when Seju slipped out Sumin's name, she even said she hope Seju will not hurt so much. For what purpose she said all those things when the other clearly didn't listen? And her words after hearing Sumin's name are weird, too.
But I personally feel kinda weird, if Seju keep on involving these things then when will we get to see what her father is planning? I have extreme curiousity for this, even more than the impending predictable love drama. It's interesting, those things with her father and that creepy man, mysterious and everything

joined May 5, 2016

won't anyone question on how come Sumin want to retire/resign suddenly after that self-reflecting chapter about her feelings for Seju? she was confuse and contemplating and then the next "screw that I'm out of here" what's with the build-up over that?

Yes, finally someone said it. It's like that chap never happens and life still goes on just like that. Like wth? After a very serious and confusing self-reflecting, Sumin totally acted like nothing happened. If this resignment didn't bring Sumin to talk properly to Seju about everything for closure then there is definitely sth wrong with Sumin

joined Jan 17, 2016

won't anyone question on how come Sumin want to retire/resign suddenly after that self-reflecting chapter about her feelings for Seju? she was confuse and contemplating and then the next "screw that I'm out of here" what's with that

Sumin is scared ! I said before and I will say it again , sumin is the most emotionally unstable character out of the three and has so much self pride and stubbornness . that's why when she found out that she still loves seju she running away from it as far as she can . I think its really hard for her or hates herself for still loving seju after the cheating or something . And perhaps knowing that there is no future for them together again. that's why she is escaping thoses feelings anf focusing so much on sungji .

Thousand Scars
Hair_stars
joined Apr 14, 2016

sth wrong with Sumin

Good morning ;)

Last-game-4122039
joined Mar 14, 2016

I honestly can't get where is Seju's fakeness for 10 years from,

If accepting Sungji's hand were too fake as you said, why agreeing with Sumin dating others, smiling while Sumin's talking about Sungji, telling Sungji to be by Sumin's side, etc. were not?

and honestly talking about fake, Sungji's actions make me feel a little sick at the moment, the author is building a freaking too perfect character that makes me feel fake, tbh. She's not real, I'm sorry because there are many people that love her but the more Team Gaji push her kindness, the more it started to annoy me.

I don't think of being too perfect or being too imperfect as being fake. And I don't mind seeing any character being too perfect or too imperfect either. What I dislike is sudden changes of character behaviors!

why Seju is immature in this situation?

If you were Sungji, I doubt you would find Seju's action in this chapter reasonable. Readers are able to empathize her because we read her thoughts and backstory. However, I personally don't see the point of her action towards Sungji, her employee, in this chapter. Couldn't she at least read the situation? Sungji knew nothing at all, and she was not helping her out as her love rival.

Since when did Seju consider Sungji as a person taking away her love, or whom she least wanted to be involved with? When did Sungji thing ever pop up in her mind? I believe Seju has already gotten used to the fact that Sumin would find anyone to date, and it just happened to be her employee this time. Also, her fighting with Sumin in the previous chapter has nothing to do with Sungji.

Last-game-4122039
joined Mar 14, 2016

nguyen
Me giving negative comments about Seju in this chapter doesn't mean that I'm one of those who think of her as a b*tch.

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

Yes, finally someone said it. It's like that chap never happens and life still goes on just like that. Like wth? After a very serious and confusing self-reflecting, Sumin totally acted like nothing happened. If this resignment didn't bring Sumin to talk properly to Seju about everything for closure then there is definitely sth wrong with Sumin

Because Sumin has been acting like this (avoiding the hell out of her emotions) since almost the beggining of the manhwa.
It's a fact by now lol. And in this chapter, she is acting in character again. She is a coward who is scarred to face her problems and is always trying to find a way to avoid them. And Sungji seems to be the perfect opportunity for her now.
After that chapter when she was recalling her past relationships and then thinking that she was always coming back to Seju, seems like some of them (I won't say all) were rebounds for Seju. So how is Sungji different from them, we still have to find out.

This makes me think that the stronger her feelings for Seju, the more she wants to run away from her.

If you were Sungji, I doubt you would find Seju's action in this chapter reasonable. Readers are able to empathize her because we read her thoughts and backstory. However, I personally don't see the point of her action towards Sungji, her employee, in this chapter. Couldn't she at least read the situation? Sungji knew nothing at all, and she was not helping her out as her love rival.

What did Seju do that seemed unreasonable though? She was sick and didn't want Sungji to help her. Sounds normal to me.
You think Sungji has no idea? I think this was almost a confirmaiton that she actually knows a lot more things. Because why didn't she tell Sumin that Seju called for her when she was sick? And why she said "an emergency outside" and didn't say the President is sick? Emergency outside sounds like a random person from the street or something, not someone who works in their company, especially the President.

last edited at May 19, 2016 7:53PM

joined May 4, 2016

I honestly can't get where is Seju's fakeness for 10 years from,

If accepting Sungji's hand were too fake as you said, why agreeing with Sumin dating others, smiling while Sumin's talking about Sungji, telling Sungji to be by Sumin's side, etc. were not?

and honestly talking about fake, Sungji's actions make me feel a little sick at the moment, the author is building a freaking too perfect character that makes me feel fake, tbh. She's not real, I'm sorry because there are many people that love her but the more Team Gaji push her kindness, the more it started to annoy me.

I don't think of being too perfect or being too imperfect as being fake. And I don't mind seeing any character being too perfect or too imperfect either. What I dislike is sudden changes of character behaviors!

Since when did Seju consider Sungji as a person taking away her love, or whom she least wanted to be involved with? When did Sungji thing ever pop up in her mind? I believe Seju has already gotten used to the fact that Sumin would find anyone to date, and it just happened to be her employee this time. Also, her fighting with Sumin in the previous chapter has nothing to do with Sungji.

So, if you were Seju, you would react differently? She said she will wait, and waiting she is. She doesn't have a power to control whatever Sumin wants to do anymore. She can't leave, she can't stop her? So what will she do? Of course, accept it and just go along. "Fake" is not the right word to use, imo, she masks her feeling, learn to ok with it. Now she's no longer ok with it, simply because things has getting worse for her, the only person cares for her is dying, still stay cool all through is not sth she can control anymore, and she ONLY react differently after Sumin's unreasonable outburst, before that, she let them be, still do, by the way. Why say someone is fake because she's hiding her feelings? give an example, you fall in love with your bestfriend, but that person doesn't love you, so to be able to keep a normal friendship, you keep your unrequited love to yourself, mask your own feeling, happy and go along with whoever the person is dating, is that fake to you? Or is it the only thing you could do?

Honestly? If I were Sungji, I wouldn't find it unreasonable at all. Someone is sick, and that someone isn't close to you, either. Even when you are an adult or whatever, you tend to be a little bit more emotional than normal, that's totally understandable. And Sungji find it unreasonable so what? That's her POV, as for Seju, she is ALONE for her whole life without anyone to care for her. If it were not Sungji but Nami or anyone else, she would probably react the damn same. Expose weakness to people has never been Seju's case. You're reader, you know both case, Sungji and Seju's character and history, then why judge Seju's action by normal living world like how you react, so smart and wisely, not based on what the character's going through? And even in real world, do you easily accept strangers' help, let her go to your house, doing whatever she likes?

What kind of sudden change of behaviors are you talking about? I don't find it in Seju or Sungji or anyone else. Seju has always been like that. Now things get worse for her in too many ways, of course, she will not be the cool, flirty Seju to Sungji or indifferent to everything like before.

last edited at May 19, 2016 11:33PM

joined Aug 29, 2015

IMO Sungji might already know that there is something going on between Seju and Sumin. and I think that's the reason why Sungji is not pushing Sumin to open up to her. somehow I'm understanding Sungji now. her action sometimes made her look like she's clueless. but in truth. she's getting the subtle hints since the beginning. Sungji just doesn't really care about Sumin's past. I guess as long as Sumin is faithful to her and it doesn't affect their relationship.

Sungji is very observant. Seju-Sumin sharing the same perfume, she asked Sumin if she want to tell her something knowing that Sumin didn't go to work after the scandal was made public.

last edited at May 20, 2016 1:38AM

joined Aug 29, 2015

oliver
I think you're wrong with the assumption that Seju never really cared about Sumin's dating life. remember the red-haired girl? Seju might have been the one who told her fiance about her secret affair with Sumin. besides, it's not like they're still together. Seju knows her place. she knows that she doesn't have any right to be jealous and confront Sumin about it.

Seju never fake her attitude towards Sungji especially on the last chapter. that's the real Seju. of course she acts friendly towards her employee out of professionalism. but you see, she was sick and out of all the people who gave her a helping hand. it's the girl who is slowly taking away the only person she think ever loved her. imo that's a realistic reaction/scenario towards a situation like that.

and on the chapter when Seju encourages Sungji to be with Sumin. I think by now. we already know why Seju is doing it. the only time Sumin ever spend time with her is when she's having trouble with her current relationship. that's how they bond aside from sex. they confide and comfort each other. (though Sumin is starting to be a jerk) Seju also have this mentality that Sumin always goes into a relationship that would never work. I guess she was getting too confident with Sungji. that the same thing will happen again if ever Sumin and Sungji hookup. and lastly, Seju wanted Sumin to be rejected again and again so, that in the end. she might realized that she's the only one who will ever truly love her.

last edited at May 20, 2016 2:50AM

Last-game-4122039
joined Mar 14, 2016

What did Seju do that seemed unreasonable though? She was sick and didn't want Sungji to help her. Sounds normal to me.

From Sungji's POV, the president seemed cold towards her. It's not normal. Not every sick person turns cold towards others.

You think Sungji has no idea? I think this was almost a confirmaiton that she actually knows a lot more things. Because why didn't she tell Sumin that Seju called for her when she was sick? And why she said "an emergency outside" and didn't say the President is sick? Emergency outside sounds like a random person from the street or something, not someone who works in their company, especially the President.

As readers, we could see that Sungji might already get some idea about Seju x Sumin's relationship. But I really can't think of any reason on why she didn't tell Sumin about helping out the sick president.

So, if you were Seju, you would react differently? She said she will wait, and waiting she is. She doesn't have a power to control whatever Sumin wants to do anymore. She can't leave, she can't stop her? So what will she do? Of course, accept it and just go along. "Fake" is not the right word to use, imo, she masks her feeling, learn to ok with it. Now she's no longer ok with it, simply because things has getting worse for her, the only person cares for her is dying, still stay cool all through is not sth she can control anymore, and she ONLY react differently after Sumin's unreasonable outburst, before that, she let them be, still do, by the way. Why say someone is fake because she's hiding her feelings? give an example, you fall in love with your bestfriend, but that person doesn't love you, so to be able to keep a normal friendship, you keep your unrequited love to yourself, mask your own feeling, happy and go along with whoever the person is dating, is that fake to you? Or is it the only thing you could do?

Seju, with a smile on her face, told Sungji to be by Sumin's side. It's obviously that "hiding her feelings" is not the right line.

Honestly? If I were Sungji, I wouldn't find it unreasonable at all. Someone is sick, and that someone isn't close to you, either. Even when you are an adult or whatever, you tend to be a little bit more emotional than normal, that's totally understandable. And Sungji find it unreasonable so what? That's her POV, as for Seju, she is ALONE for her whole life without anyone to care for her. If it were not Sungji but Nami or anyone else, she would probably react the damn same. Expose weakness to people has never been Seju's case. You're reader, you know both case, Sungji and Seju's character and history, then why judge Seju's action by normal living world like how you react, so smart and wisely, not based on what the character's going through? And even in real world, do you easily accept strangers' help, let her go to your house, doing whatever she likes?

The fact that Sungji would take the taxi with her, enter her house, look at her password, come back again and do whatever she wanted was not something Seju could foresee the moment Sungji entering the elevator.

What kind of sudden change of behaviors are you talking about? I don't find it in Seju or Sungji or anyone else. Seju has always been like that. Now things get worse for her in too many ways, of course, she will not be the cool, flirty Seju to Sungji or indifferent to everything like before.

10 years ago, Seju said "I don't know why he is so curious about my life when he turns away at the very most important moments.", "If I was dead, I would've opened a party.", "Father who never visits although he says that he's curious whether I'm alive or not."

Also, she always knows that Sumin would come back to her only when she breaks up with others. Now Sumin hasn't broken up with Sungji yet. Didn't this kind of thing happen a lot during the past 10 years as well?

What were "Now things get worse for her in too many ways" you were talking about?

I think you're wrong with the assumption that Seju never really cared about Sumin's dating life. remember the red-haired girl? Seju might have been the one who told her fiance about her secret affair with Sumin. besides, it's not like they're still together. Seju knows her place. she knows that she doesn't have any right to be jealous and confront Sumin about it.

I didn't say Seju never cared about Sumin's dating life, I said she, for this whole 10 years, had pretended that she didn't mind it.

Seju never fake her attitude towards Sungji especially on the last chapter. that's the real Seju. of course she acts friendly towards her employee out of professionalism. but you see, she was sick and out of all the people who gave her a helping hand. it's the girl who is slowly taking away the only person she think ever loved her. imo that's a realistic reaction/scenario towards a situation like that.

The Seju who can be angry, who doesn't smile a lot, who can't be friendly with Sumin's women, who doesn't want anyone to date Sumin is her real self. In this chapter, she showed the real her to Sungji who she thought that she (Sungji) knew nothing. What's the point?

and on the chapter when Seju encourages Sungji to be with Sumin. I think by now. we already know why Seju is doing it. the only time Sumin ever spend time with her is when she's having trouble with her current relationship. that's how they bond aside from sex. they confide and comfort each other. (though Sumin is starting to be a jerk) Seju also have this mentality that Sumin always goes into a relationship that would never work. I guess she was getting too confident with Sungji. that the same thing will happen again if ever Sumin and Sungji hookup. and lastly, Seju wanted Sumin to be rejected again and again so, that in the end. she might realized that she's the only one who will ever truly love her.

I do understand her real intention. However, we can't deny the fact that this method of hers is morally wrong.

joined May 4, 2016

From Sungji's POV, the president seemed cold towards her. It's not normal. Not every sick person turns cold towards others.

Yes, not every sick person turns cold towards other. So why don't you let Seju be the one who could be moody when she's sick? Even the nicest person has their moment, bad days and good days, and for God's sake, Seju is not even a nice person, compare to the nicest, perfect Sungji, she's nowhere to be seen, why do you keep insisting that Seju had to be all smiling towards this situation, I don't get your point at all

Seju, with a smile on her face, told Sungji to be by Sumin's side. It's obviously that "hiding her feelings" is not the right line.

Honestly, to me, that's just Seju being playful and flirty to Sungji to test if she had any special feelings towards Sumin or not. We all have that kind of person in our life, even though you have crush on someone, you might still laugh, be playful with people "Do you like him?", sth like that, to test the water. Why call someone fake just because of just one action from her?

The fact that Sungji would take the taxi with her, enter her house, look at her password, come back again and do whatever she wanted was not something Seju could foresee the moment Sungji entering the elevator.

You was picking on sth that's not even important. no freaking matter who witness Seju being sick, she would probably react the same, stubborn and all that. Why expect a person without someone who cares for her since young to be nice and let people see her weakness, take care of her like it the most normal thing in this world, I don't get it

10 years ago, Seju said "I don't know why he is so curious about my life when he turns away at the very most important moments.", "If I was dead, I would've opened a party.", "Father who never visits although he says that he's curious whether I'm alive or not."

Also, she always knows that Sumin would come back to her only when she breaks up with others. Now Sumin hasn't broken up with Sungji yet. Didn't this kind of thing happen a lot during the past 10 years as well?

What were "Now things get worse for her in too many ways" you were talking about?

She doesn't care about her father? So tell me, why she's visiting him? Why when her family said she probably made her father's sickness go worse, she told them to stop? Why when hearing her father being sick, the first thing Sumin said is "I'll visit him', why when her outburst with Sumin, the next thing she said is "my father is going to pass away soon". She might resent him for some reasons, but it doesn't make him not care for her, he cares and she freaking knows it.
And come onnnn, Seju has Nammi who keeping insulting her, revoking her, telling her all the bitter words, like slap reality to her face, be able to break her to full of tears, a Sumin who she thought she would rely on after a long day, go all insult, not believing her, tell her everything in the most hurtful way possible. She has her father's problem in hand, Nammi, Sumin adding up. For God's sake, she has not gone crazy is already amazing, just days after all the saga, you expect her to be in a freaking good mood? All the procedures to make Seju stop being indifferent and friendly is totally understandable to me.

And I'm standing by my opinion, she can mask her feeling well does not make her a fake person. She in a position where she has to be ok with whoever Sumin is dating, that doesn't mean she's pretending, that just means she knows her place, can't be mad, can't be jealous, even though she wants to. She wants to but no one gives her the right to, whe are you saying she's fake because of something she's incapable of doing?

last edited at May 20, 2016 1:00PM

joined Aug 29, 2015

I didn't say Seju never cared about Sumin's dating life, I said she, for this whole 10 years, had pretended that she didn't mind it.

what? Seju didn't pretended that she didn't care. remember Sumin saw her stalking her and that red-haired girl? like I said before. Seju knows her place. she doesn't intervene and confront any girl that Sumin is currently dating because they're just merely "friends with benefits". even Sumin acknowledges that she's intentionally hurting Seju every time she date another girl.

The Seju who can be angry, who doesn't smile a lot, who can't be friendly with Sumin's women, who doesn't want anyone to date Sumin is her real self. In this chapter, she showed the real her to Sungji who she
thought that she (Sungji) knew nothing. What's the point?

what do you mean by what's the point? of course anyone can be angry, Seju doesn't pretend that she's smiling. does she really need to be rude to other people? that's called being mature and trying to get along with other people/co-worker. Seju needed to be casually friendly with Sungji because she's her employee. and Sungji is Sumin first girlfriend who have direct relation to Seju cause the three of them are working in the same company. Seju doesn't need to be friendly to Sumin's other ex because they don't really know each other.

I do understand her real intention. However, we can't deny the fact that this method of hers is morally wrong.

what's morally wrong about it? it's not like she's acting upon her thoughts/intentions. all this time she's letting Sumin to do whatever she want while she's waiting for who knows how long it will take for both of them to reconcile with each other.

last edited at May 20, 2016 12:53PM

Last-game-4122039
joined Mar 14, 2016

Yes, not every sick person turns cold towards other. So why don't you let Seju be the one who could be moody when she's sick? Even the nicest person has their moment, bad days and good days, and for God's sake, Seju is not even a nice person, compare to the nicest, perfect Sungji, she's nowhere to be seen, why do you keep insisting that Seju had to be all smiling towards this situation, I don't get your point at all

Are you saying that Seju is one of those sick people who turn cold towards others, or that happened to be her bad day? She dislikes Nami, but she could talk to her. She dislikes Sumin dating, but she could encourage Sungji to be with Sumin. Okay, let's say I was wrong to think that allowing Sungji to take her to a taxi was not that hard.

I never kept on insisting that Seju had to be all smiling towards that situation! Who could possibly demand a sick person to smile?! Your assumption about me is so weird! Are you perhaps thinking that I eat raw meat and drink blood for living?

Honestly, to me, that's just Seju being playful and flirty to Sungji to test if she had any special feelings towards Sumin or not. We all have that kind of person in our life, even though you have crush on someone, you might still laugh, be playful with people "Do you like him?", sth like that, to test the water. Why call someone fake just because of just one action from her?

I didn't call Seju fake, I called her doing whatever you wrote here fake.

You was picking on sth that's not even important. no freaking matter who witness Seju being sick, she would probably react the same, stubborn and all that. Why expect a person without someone who cares for her since young to be nice and let people see her weakness, take care of her like it the most normal thing in this world, I don't get it

What I was trying to say is that her weakness couldn't be seen by just letting someone take her to a taxi. All the things that happened after that were unpredictable.

She doesn't care about her father? So tell me, why she's visiting him? Why when her family said she probably made her father's sickness go worse, she told them to stop? Why when hearing her father being sick, the first thing Sumin said is "I'll visit him', why when her outburst with Sumin, the next thing she said is "my father is going to pass away soon". She might resent him for some reasons, but it doesn't make him not care for her, he cares and she freaking knows it.
And come onnnn, Seju has Nammi who keeping insulting her, revoking her, telling her all the bitter words, like slap reality to her face, be able to break her to full of tears, a Sumin who she thought she would rely on after a long day, go all insult, not believing her, tell her everything in the most hurtful way possible. She has her father's problem in hand, Nammi, Sumin adding up. For God's sake, she has not gone crazy is already amazing, just days after all the saga, you expect her to be in a freaking good mood? All the procedures to make Seju stop being indifferent and friendly is totally understandable to me.

I never say that she doesn't care about her father, or he doesn't care about her. Mole guy cares so much about her as well, and she knows it. Are you saying that there was no Nami during this whole 10 years? After her broke down, when she's seeing Sumin in her house, she was about to smile. The Nami things couldn't affect her imo. Also, as she clearly said that Sumin was the only reason she could keep on living, I would say everything unrelated to Sumin is not something that can make her life worse. imo, the worst situation Seju's faced thus far was the time when she first broke up with Sumin; when Sumin's staying in the hospital telling her "Get out of here and die.", "Whatever, I don't care." That time she said that she would wait until she die. And we could see that even without knowing if Sumin would ever come back to her or not, she still could wait. I really don't think that her current situation is so bad to the point in which she could lose her commitment of waiting or her old self.

I never expected her to be in a freaking good mood!

The Sumin in the flashbacks after the breakup treated Seju way colder/bitterer than the Sumin fighting with her in the previous chapter acted towards her. It's clearly seen that the current Sumin has already forgiven Seju, she just has never really stated it out. The fact that Seju could keep calm and talk back to Sumin when they were fighting in the previous chapter implied that she had dealt with this kind of Sumin many times already during the past 10 years. Coldheartedly ask, how much worse someone's life would be had that kind of father passed away when she's 34? Where is the Seju who said "No matter how long it takes, she will be mine again."? If only there was a scene showing that Seju had found out that Sungji was different from those Sumin's other typical exes, or Seju had gotten an idea that Sumin would probably really actually leave her this time, her recently behavioral changes would've made more sense imo. Bad writing? Yes.

And I'm standing by my opinion, she can mask her feeling well does not make her a fake person. She in a position where she has to be ok with whoever Sumin is dating, that doesn't mean she's pretending, that just means she knows her place, can't be mad, can't be jealous, even though she wants to. She wants to but no one gives her the right to, whe are you saying she's fake because of something she's incapable of doing?

Let's agree to disagree with this one. I really can't call that action of her "hiding feeling" or "mask feeling" like you did.

what? Seju didn't pretended that she didn't care. remember Sumin saw her stalking her and that red-haired girl? like I said before. Seju knows her place. she doesn't intervene and confront any girl that Sumin is currently dating because they're just merely "friends with benefits". even Sumin acknowledges that she's intentionally hurting Seju every time she date another girl.

I really didn't mean to say that all of her actions regarding Sumin dating are pretended, I said some of those actions really are. All she needs to do is to not intervene and confront any girl that Sumin is dating. She doesn't need to pretend to give encouragements on Sumin dating with a smile on her face.

The Seju who can be angry, who doesn't smile a lot, who can't be friendly with Sumin's women, who doesn't want anyone to date Sumin is her real self. In this chapter, she showed the real her to Sungji who she thought that she (Sungji) knew nothing. What's the point?

what do you mean by what's the point? of course anyone can be angry, Seju doesn't pretend that she's smiling. does she really need to be rude to other people? that's called being mature and trying to get along with other people/co-worker. Seju needed to be casually friendly with Sungji because she's her employee. and Sungji is Sumin first girlfriend who have direct relation to Seju cause the three of them are working in the same company. Seju doesn't need to be friendly to Sumin's other ex because they don't really know each other.

I don't call Seju smiling towards Sungji when they meet each other pretended. I call it pretended when she's smiling while talking to Sungji about Sumin or to Sumin about Sungji.

"that's called being mature" you wrote here is what I was explaining to others, but in the context of Seju being sick, they said it's fake if she did, while I said it's immature if she didn't.

what's morally wrong about it? it's not like she's acting upon her thoughts/intentions. all this time she's letting Sumin to do whatever she want while she's waiting for who knows how long it will take for both of them to reconcile with each other.

Her real intention is to have Sumin being into tragic situations and gets hurt so that Sumin would come back to her in which I think it's so wrong.

last edited at May 23, 2016 7:37AM

Rsz_eiji_3_-_kopie
joined Feb 16, 2015

I was going to mention that I felt like Sungji and Seju could actually get along and work well together as friends but this thread escalated into something else entirely.

It's like you have to be afraid to mention Seju in any way.

joined May 5, 2016

Seju should really feel flattered XD, even Sungji and Sumin, who are supposed to be the two main characters couldn't make us into a heated conversation like this =))))))))). One action from her can make one hell of disagreement =)))))).
I'll add up a llittle bit =)))))). I agree that Seju's reaction in the last chapter is totally normal. But just how like Seju's existence which there are people like and people don't like, now every move she made out of the norm can become the debate of people sympathize it and people don't. So let's stop here, I don't think you guys can reach an agreement. Both sides keep their opinions and no one wants to change =))))))

joined Jun 14, 2015

Where do you guys go to read this? I've only read up to Chapter 29. Couldnt find updates.

Rsz_eiji_3_-_kopie
joined Feb 16, 2015

Where do you guys go to read this? I've only read up to Chapter 29. Couldnt find updates.

I get the links from Facebook and read it on Imgur, if you google it it should pop up.
No idea if I'm allowed to link the site on this forum. You could pay for it and support the artist but not sure how it works exactly with the ''coins'' or whatever it is that you need to get a translation directly from the original site that the artist publishes the chapters on.

I'm sure someone could explain.

last edited at May 21, 2016 6:30PM

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

"No matter how long it takes, she will be mine again."

I do feel sad for Seju, but for some reason this pic is hialarous. XD

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

I really don't think that her current situation is so bad to the point in which she could lose her commitment of waiting or her old self.

A long waiting may tire people and diminish their commitments/wills.

If only there was a scene showing that Seju had found out that Sungji was different from those Sumin's other typical exes, or Seju had gotten an idea that Sumin would probably really actually leave her this time, her recently behavioral changes would've made more sense imo.

I've been anxiously waiting to see how Sungji is different from those Sumin's other exes too. But Team Gaji doesn't seem to focus on that.

To reply you must either login or sign up.