Forum › Posts by leeyoon0510

leeyoon0510
joined May 4, 2016

@leeyon

Cause you said I shouldn't be a doctor just because I said I've never placed a wet towel on a patient's forehead.

Lol, not doing it isnt associated with not knowing it, lol. You seem to need someone to tip you how to do it so I said it, Doctor.

I asked cause I was curious if it's a thing other doctors do to their patients. Cause I've really never done that to mine.

You should go ask your fellow doctors. I'm sorry you ask the wrong person, Doc.

leeyoon0510
joined May 4, 2016

@Leeyoon

Well, has doctor ever placed a wet towel on your forehead?

I dont know, you are the doctor, lol. Why do you ask me, Doctor?

leeyoon0510
joined May 4, 2016

And thanks for the tip, though I've never placed a wet towel on a patient's​ forehead. But hey, there's a first time for everything.

Then you shouldnt call yourself doctor though, lol.

Oh, I love this pun, lol.

last edited at Jun 5, 2017 11:32AM

leeyoon0510
joined May 4, 2016

And Doctor, you are not supposed to leave the towel on the patient's forehead for
too long because as some point temperature will reach equilibrium, and the towel will trap heat instead of extracting heat from the patient.

Omg, the pun. Not sure if this is intentional or unintentional but the pun in this sentence is awesome, lol.

leeyoon0510
joined May 4, 2016

Anddddddddd Seju is guilty for another thing. Next time, should've blamed her for the missing of everything in wdtfs. Save a lot of time typing things. Seju is the master of every single evil thing in wdtfs, according to not-so-fond-of-Seju readers, end of story.

You might as well go straight to the point that she also took the scarf, pretending to run out of the house to burn it. I mean it. Even in that sick - to - the - point - of - not - talking - coherently state, she could do that move then a fully healthy her absolutely could do sth like acting like a great actress and running out of the house. Totally plausible.

btw, gotta say, in this forum, not only Seju fans have a great imagination to defend her but also Seju haters have quite a talent in this area to hate her more.

Seriously, if my brain had what fans from both sides shove into Seju's brain, I could've been a greatest leader of all time in the world, more than Fiden Castro, Che Guevara and Alexander The Great. For real

last edited at Jun 5, 2017 4:33AM

leeyoon0510
joined May 4, 2016

how's pinkie in the receiving's end will digest it in a wrong way.. So cliche.. Hahahah

You've been using cliche alot. Well, its not cliche in a way, honestly, cause before this chap, no one would ever think Seju would leave the house on her own. Its only typical cliche when you actually can guess all of it. Now that the chap like this, it is there for you to see, you'll go "oh, its cliche, she has dramatically left....". How it leads her to do that is not that cliche. You read wdtfs, you should consider the progression on how it happens like that, not just the result, you'll find wdtfs actually very detailed on building it, building the situation and gives you a surprise but actually it wont be a surprise if you go back amd read again, you"ll go "ah, they've actually build this to have this". That's how wdtfs is.

last edited at Jun 4, 2017 11:54AM

leeyoon0510
joined May 4, 2016

Foxy Lady

Just out of curiousity, can you tell me about your verdict of the ending, it can not be detailed, just the gist of it. I would like to see your pov on this.

I already know Nora89's opinion on ending, I would like to know yours, since I consider you two has the deepest understanding about this story.

Oh, and one more silly question though, why did you like Dawoon over Seju? What factors in Dawoon that won over Seju in you, she didnt even appear much? And why do you like Seju second? I mean, she's not loveable, really, as we all can see, she has alot of haters

last edited at Jun 4, 2017 11:42AM

leeyoon0510
joined May 4, 2016

Just want to get in a bit

@Leeyoon.

I for one thinks she overreacted a bit. Okay lol. Not a nice way to start. It was not right to suspect her(though she did act a bit guilty, just sayin), but Sumin had her reasons for doing so. She had already done something like this twice before. With the bandage, and with the ring. So it was reasonable​, though not right, to suspect her cause she has had a little bit of history, with taking things that belong to Sungji. When there's a theft case in the neighborhood, it's more 'reasonable', though not right, to suspect the guy with the prison record. We can say he has changed, but so far I don't think Sumin has seen the reason why(Just Sumin doe)

I know she's overreacting. That's fact. I dont argue about it.

Also, Sumin has all the reasons to suspect her. That's also fact. I think no one here will argue with you about this.

But are you sure Seju took Sungji's ring, not Sungji left it at Seju's house and Seju took that oppoturnity to trick Sumin and Sungji? It seems that's the case, btw, unless my eyes has played trick on me and Seju did take it but I didnt see it

You misunderstood my question, I dont question Sumin's actions in this chap. The only thing weird in this chap about Sumin is how she came up with the fact Seju once had it in her hand? Had, btw, cause Seju didnt have ir right now. I'm sure of it.

As for why she left. I think she was frustrated. Wether it's a frustration from being found guilty or being infact innocent I think is not important. I would not say it was the sight of Sumin not on her side, especially at such a time. I think this was the first time we've seen Sumin go against her directly like this. Before it had always been about them, but now she was going against her for a something that wasn't even about them, so she was 'standing' on someone's side at such a time. Sumin also appeared to not even want to do it cause she even said she can return it if it's just a joke, so she was trying to give her an opening to return it(if she did). Sumin had always stood up for her. Especially after those family get-togethers. So the sight of Sumin on her like that must have gotten to her, hence why she blew up and left. Cause Sumin no longer wants live with a her, well, that's according to her.

Well, its not the first time Sumin accuses her of sth. The one with Nammi, she also got a handful of wrath from Sumin, directly and verbally. Sumin definitely not on her side at that time, but she didnt blow up that time. Not even close.

And also, I'm curious about why Seju had been "enduring" "insults" from Nami. Cause I might have missed something here. I'm just curious cause I like Nami a lot, and I'm wondering what I missed.

Uhm, I dont remember which chap, the one where Nammi said this "You're like the dog waiting for its owner to come back" or "You dont play, you dont live, you dont drink, so what do you live for" and other stuff. A person who has played super cool while hearing these is not easy at all.

leeyoon0510
joined May 4, 2016

1. I believe you did not read Dawoon's answer to Sungji's question in chap. 66. It is important to me since it is an analogy to chapter 82. If I may just point out and not to undermine you, analogy is widely used in discussion/arguments to draw out the truth or understanding.
2. Aaaaand.....you didn't read a comment here about Trigger Points.hehe

I did read both of them, I know what you are implying in first point. Seju is hurting but she've been hurting for...years, not just day one or two but 10 years, so what triggered her to stop enduring, that's my point. A person who had felt hurt for years but suddenly went off over a scarf? The exact same person who lowered her pride to Sungji to be able to stay? I know she's been hurting, but she herself also knows Sumin doesnt trust her, doesnt care for her feelings. Its been like that for years. The only person she could lean on right now is Sumin. The situation she is in right now, she's even more vulnerable than ever, so why suddenly she left the only anchor she had and being alone?

Sure that right now she realized more than ever she couldnt have Sumin, that person has loved someone else, she cant have her back and it hurts, everything has been too late. She lost. However, the Seju we all know is not the type who left Sumin, not the type who easily gives up on Sumin.

As for your 2nd point, I honestly dont get it. In Seju right now, there is just realization, realisation that Sumin has loved someone else but that realisation is enough for her to leave? She's different than others when it comes to love, so what makes her to break her integrity? That realisation is that strong?

last edited at Jun 4, 2017 8:07AM

leeyoon0510
joined May 4, 2016

Not sure if they dislike Sungji to be honest, i think it's more that they like Seju and want her to end up with Sumin. If you simplify it, it's a bit similar to "The hero gets the girl".

I dont agree with your example, tbh. Seju is no hero, nor is she the no1 main character. Here its more like she's their favourite character, as long as she's happy, so if her happiness is Sumin then be it.

last edited at Jun 4, 2017 6:41AM

leeyoon0510
joined May 4, 2016

Foxy Lady

Thank you for asnwering my questions all the time. I really appreciated it

Since the forum seems to be in wrong direction of discussion lately, I want to bring up some more questions. Let's talk about the story instead.

Seju exploded this chap, we all know that, but have we ever discussed why she exploded in this chap? Over just a scarf? We all know here for a fact that Seju has been enduring them all, from insults from others(Nammi) to emotional pain(Sumin), especially, she endured everything from Sumin. Like she once said in chap 49(?), "whatever pains I've endured, nothing can compare to the pain you brought me", she has been enduring everything so well for the past 10 years but why did she explode now? Over such a small thing like a scarf? Why suddenly she became so sensitive? The reason is not simple just a scarf or an accusation, that's for sure. She left, also left the one thing that she could tie Sumin down to her, she knew it but she still left. One accusation couldnt lead Seju to make that decision. No, I believe it not.

Foxy Lady has said, Seju is a respectful CEO, she can control and come up with a decision real quick even in an emotional distress, but here is the thing, Sumin has always her weakness, the one that makes her lose her cool several times in front of other people, breaking down to Nammi, etc... So in that situation, to still stay silent, I dont agree with the quick wit. This is Sumin, her biggest weakness, her forever emotional distress, she lost it, her temper, her emotion control, so why did she not say this "I dont take your scarf, and your ring, go ask your gf about the whole thing", simple as that, why did she stop at the scarf and said no more? Btw, you should notice, she didnt deny nor did she admit about the ring, this is the weirdest part, just like with the redhead, most of us assumed she did it but the thing is neither did she admit nor did she deny that was her work, just like this time.

last edited at Jun 4, 2017 6:31AM

leeyoon0510
joined May 4, 2016

The fact that Seju has gotten so mad but still calm enough to think through that even if she went all out about the ring, Sumin still wouldn't believe her is weird.
I mean, she already lost her temper but still being logic enough to think that it's useless to talk about the ring?
With the reasons that you guys have been answering me, it seems she's still calm enough and her mind and logic is still there, right? That means she still has full control over her emotions at that scene. She knows what to say and what doesnt need to say.

So, why was she calm enough to think through about her situation to stay silent but wasnt calm enough and leave the house right after that?

leeyoon0510
joined May 4, 2016

There is one thing from Seju I dont understand though.

This time she gets mad at Sumin, even goes as far as leaving the house (earns her the title of spoiled childish, unreasonable brat), but if she's already mad, why wont she go all out and yelling at Sumin also for accusing her of taking the ring? When Sumin mentions the ring, Seju just remains silent, just like when she was accused of sleeping with Nami. Back then, I understand that she didn't want to fight with Sumin, she was a fool who received all the blames from sth she didnt do because she loves her too much. However, now she already snaps at Sumin, already says sth back , why doesnt she also say that she didn't take it? It was in her hand but she didn't take it?

Why didn't she go all out? Why didn't she make the fight go bigger and yell more to clear that misunderstandings but stay silent for that accusation and leaves? Like she accepted that accusation? Just why though?

last edited at May 29, 2017 5:54AM

leeyoon0510
joined May 4, 2016

Seju falling in love at the fist sight with someone else is the biggest plot twist.

leeyoon0510
joined May 4, 2016

The thread is so quiet lately XD, no surprise though since the new chap is so unnecessary. This thread isnt like any other threads who squeal over cute scenes or sex scenes XD, all of you go for serious discussion and analysis xD, but that's why I like this thread more, I dont have to see all useless comments like "oh, they're so cute"

Hope that new chap would lead us to actively comment again XD, and debate XD. Debate in here is very amusing. All of you give very good point from your pov. It's fun XD.

leeyoon0510
joined May 4, 2016

About Seju's PTSD, it seems like it's a habit of her to hide her own health issues?
I still remember back in chapter where she was sick and Sungji looked after her, she didnt want Sungji to tell anyone, even Sumin. She wanted to hide it. She only told Sumin when Sumin called and she had felt better.
When Seju was threatened by her brothers and stayed in the hotel also, she didnt tell Sumin the real reason why she was hiding.
She's currently not eating much but if not from Sumin who observes her and pay attention to her eating habbit, Seju wouldnt tell
It seems like it's a habbit she gets from being alone for too long, she deals with everything alone and on her own.
So I think with her ptsd, it has to wait till Sumin finds out about this, I dont think she will tell anyone, so next time we will be able to see it, I think it will be the time Sumin begins to notice it.

leeyoon0510
joined May 4, 2016

I saw a comment about Seju is too perfect xD, if this is what perfect means, then please, by all means, don't ever give me that kind of perfection
- Have only one love but made a mistake that took away that love
- Being used as a sex buddy by her lover for 10 years
- Being kicked away after that ex realized she should move on
- Make one mistake and live with its price for the rest of her life without a second chance
- Shunned by her family members, living with verbal abuse all the time
- A father who loves money and a creepy brother who makes her life suffer more
- Grew up while thinking she's worthless
- All alone in this world
- Her mother got murdered and she's facing the same fate

=> Wow, her life is perfectly tragic =))))), so perfect that I can't think of any other tragic thing to add into her life =)))))).

Have you guys ever wondered why Team Gaji have to build an antagonist with this many details about how tragic her life is? She's just an antagonist, not a protagonist, what's the use of creating a full tragic detailed background on an antagonistic character?

last edited at May 15, 2017 7:01AM

leeyoon0510
joined May 4, 2016

So I understand it right most of the dialogues then :). You see, Sumin is so determined to leave this time, she wants to love again and Seju has to be not in her life first
Words Sumin said indicate that she wants to end this once and for all. Now, reading those, it's hard to picture Seju and Sumin together. How could Seju accept someone, who hurt her this much, left her right at the moment she needed her the most, to be back to her easily like it's a natural thing?
Seju has hit her real dead end now, like what she shouted "Why is everyone in such a rush leaving her?". Now you never knew exactly what is going to happen to her, after this, she is literally all alone, mentally and physically. She's only one out of the three who could do something unexpect, imo. Desperate times call desperate measures, people say, and Seju is way more than just simply desperate
So I'm the only one who think Seju is asking for sth else? Sth more meaningful than just a physical high? Ok, so let's wait and see then :))

leeyoon0510
joined May 4, 2016

Oh, I read again, with the help of dictionary this time, I'm not sure this, need translation to be 100% sure. The last words, Seju said, if this is the last time, so just one more time, just one more, do as she wishes( as she wants, sth like that), after all, it doesn't mean a thing to Sumin anyway, so it might not be sex, it's probably one last request from Seju before they part way, and after getting the gig of what she's saying, I don't think it is sex. It's sth else

last edited at May 25, 2016 1:49PM

leeyoon0510
joined May 4, 2016

What hurts the most in this chapter should be Seju's last words, her pleading :(
"Just one last time"
"One more time. After all, it doesn't mean a thing to you anyway"
God, it hurts when I read till there
Oh, and from what I can understand, the words Sumin said, I think there is no way for Seju and Sumin to be back together and it's understandable why Seju don't think Sumin will be back to her this time. Sumin is very determined this time, she wants to find love again, not wanting to stuck in the past anymore. So, it will be either Seju could move on ( I find it very hard to happen after hearing Seju's words when they officially broke up now, like Sumin said) or kill herself. Honestly, if you understand this chap, the kill herself is the only possible way for Seju now

last edited at May 25, 2016 11:40AM

leeyoon0510
joined May 4, 2016

Am I the only one who feel kinda scared when seeing Seju smiling alot? Like a whole hell of alot? I knew she smile and being playful to hide her feeling, but smiling this much, to this extent is really totally another thing. And we've just argued about she's fake or not because of this whole friendly smiling thing. She smiled too much, in fact it's the first time I see her smile this much

leeyoon0510
joined May 4, 2016

From Sungji's POV, the president seemed cold towards her. It's not normal. Not every sick person turns cold towards others.

Yes, not every sick person turns cold towards other. So why don't you let Seju be the one who could be moody when she's sick? Even the nicest person has their moment, bad days and good days, and for God's sake, Seju is not even a nice person, compare to the nicest, perfect Sungji, she's nowhere to be seen, why do you keep insisting that Seju had to be all smiling towards this situation, I don't get your point at all

Seju, with a smile on her face, told Sungji to be by Sumin's side. It's obviously that "hiding her feelings" is not the right line.

Honestly, to me, that's just Seju being playful and flirty to Sungji to test if she had any special feelings towards Sumin or not. We all have that kind of person in our life, even though you have crush on someone, you might still laugh, be playful with people "Do you like him?", sth like that, to test the water. Why call someone fake just because of just one action from her?

The fact that Sungji would take the taxi with her, enter her house, look at her password, come back again and do whatever she wanted was not something Seju could foresee the moment Sungji entering the elevator.

You was picking on sth that's not even important. no freaking matter who witness Seju being sick, she would probably react the same, stubborn and all that. Why expect a person without someone who cares for her since young to be nice and let people see her weakness, take care of her like it the most normal thing in this world, I don't get it

10 years ago, Seju said "I don't know why he is so curious about my life when he turns away at the very most important moments.", "If I was dead, I would've opened a party.", "Father who never visits although he says that he's curious whether I'm alive or not."

Also, she always knows that Sumin would come back to her only when she breaks up with others. Now Sumin hasn't broken up with Sungji yet. Didn't this kind of thing happen a lot during the past 10 years as well?

What were "Now things get worse for her in too many ways" you were talking about?

She doesn't care about her father? So tell me, why she's visiting him? Why when her family said she probably made her father's sickness go worse, she told them to stop? Why when hearing her father being sick, the first thing Sumin said is "I'll visit him', why when her outburst with Sumin, the next thing she said is "my father is going to pass away soon". She might resent him for some reasons, but it doesn't make him not care for her, he cares and she freaking knows it.
And come onnnn, Seju has Nammi who keeping insulting her, revoking her, telling her all the bitter words, like slap reality to her face, be able to break her to full of tears, a Sumin who she thought she would rely on after a long day, go all insult, not believing her, tell her everything in the most hurtful way possible. She has her father's problem in hand, Nammi, Sumin adding up. For God's sake, she has not gone crazy is already amazing, just days after all the saga, you expect her to be in a freaking good mood? All the procedures to make Seju stop being indifferent and friendly is totally understandable to me.

And I'm standing by my opinion, she can mask her feeling well does not make her a fake person. She in a position where she has to be ok with whoever Sumin is dating, that doesn't mean she's pretending, that just means she knows her place, can't be mad, can't be jealous, even though she wants to. She wants to but no one gives her the right to, whe are you saying she's fake because of something she's incapable of doing?

last edited at May 20, 2016 1:00PM

leeyoon0510
joined May 4, 2016

I honestly can't get where is Seju's fakeness for 10 years from,

If accepting Sungji's hand were too fake as you said, why agreeing with Sumin dating others, smiling while Sumin's talking about Sungji, telling Sungji to be by Sumin's side, etc. were not?

and honestly talking about fake, Sungji's actions make me feel a little sick at the moment, the author is building a freaking too perfect character that makes me feel fake, tbh. She's not real, I'm sorry because there are many people that love her but the more Team Gaji push her kindness, the more it started to annoy me.

I don't think of being too perfect or being too imperfect as being fake. And I don't mind seeing any character being too perfect or too imperfect either. What I dislike is sudden changes of character behaviors!

why Seju is immature in this situation?

If you were Sungji, I doubt you would find Seju's action in this chapter reasonable. Readers are able to empathize her because we read her thoughts and backstory. However, I personally don't see the point of her action towards Sungji, her employee, in this chapter. Couldn't she at least read the situation? Sungji knew nothing at all, and she was not helping her out as her love rival.

Since when did Seju consider Sungji as a person taking away her love, or whom she least wanted to be involved with? When did Sungji thing ever pop up in her mind? I believe Seju has already gotten used to the fact that Sumin would find anyone to date, and it just happened to be her employee this time. Also, her fighting with Sumin in the previous chapter has nothing to do with Sungji.

So, if you were Seju, you would react differently? She said she will wait, and waiting she is. She doesn't have a power to control whatever Sumin wants to do anymore. She can't leave, she can't stop her? So what will she do? Of course, accept it and just go along. "Fake" is not the right word to use, imo, she masks her feeling, learn to ok with it. Now she's no longer ok with it, simply because things has getting worse for her, the only person cares for her is dying, still stay cool all through is not sth she can control anymore, and she ONLY react differently after Sumin's unreasonable outburst, before that, she let them be, still do, by the way. Why say someone is fake because she's hiding her feelings? give an example, you fall in love with your bestfriend, but that person doesn't love you, so to be able to keep a normal friendship, you keep your unrequited love to yourself, mask your own feeling, happy and go along with whoever the person is dating, is that fake to you? Or is it the only thing you could do?

Honestly? If I were Sungji, I wouldn't find it unreasonable at all. Someone is sick, and that someone isn't close to you, either. Even when you are an adult or whatever, you tend to be a little bit more emotional than normal, that's totally understandable. And Sungji find it unreasonable so what? That's her POV, as for Seju, she is ALONE for her whole life without anyone to care for her. If it were not Sungji but Nami or anyone else, she would probably react the damn same. Expose weakness to people has never been Seju's case. You're reader, you know both case, Sungji and Seju's character and history, then why judge Seju's action by normal living world like how you react, so smart and wisely, not based on what the character's going through? And even in real world, do you easily accept strangers' help, let her go to your house, doing whatever she likes?

What kind of sudden change of behaviors are you talking about? I don't find it in Seju or Sungji or anyone else. Seju has always been like that. Now things get worse for her in too many ways, of course, she will not be the cool, flirty Seju to Sungji or indifferent to everything like before.

last edited at May 19, 2016 11:33PM

leeyoon0510
joined May 4, 2016

Oh, btw, I read sth saying Seju was acting like the unreasonable Sumin in this chap, I don't agree, I find Seju's reaction is normal. You can't just accept the kindness from the one who is taking away your lover in happy and open arms. That would be too fake, toooooo fake.

She has been too fake for 10 years already. I would love to see her real side too. But why all of a sudden? Reading the divine Sungji interacting with the immature Seju is creeping me out!

Can you please tell me why Seju is immature in this situation? I absolutely don't get it. She's sick, she wants to be alone but the person she least wants to be involved seeing her in this vulnerable situation, do you think she'll go "Thank you, please help me, i've called taxi.....". Really? Accept all the kindness showing to her?

leeyoon0510
joined May 4, 2016

I agree that Sungji taking care of Seju is very predictable :). Maybe the fact we didn't expect it to happen this soon doesn't make it a surprise act. If the author wants to end the story in peaceful note with teamblonde happily ever after, making Seju accept Sungji is inevitable so yeah, this chap is so typical, we can see clearly who will be with who in the end now XD.
Anyway, 3 things from 3 characters I saw from this chap
- Sumin is planning something :), we're not sure what that will be yet but if it serve the purpose of getting further away from Seju, things could definitely go worse for Seju in the near future since her father is gonna die soon and Sumin turning away from her when she needs her most would be the worst.
- Sungji is confusing XD. She's still very nice and all but the fact she hid that Seju is sick from Sumin, especially after a whole lecture to Seju "when you sick, you need to tell someone to take care and hold your hand" and hearing Sumin's name from Seju's mumble is kinda weird. She didn't tell Sumin straight away where she went, and I know for sure she knew where she left her ring but she didn't tell Sumin, just a general "somewhere". There is another possibility of this reaction that is she thought Seju didn't want to anyone to know she's sick so she hid it for her, but Seju has called Sumin's name, Sungji clearly knew who Seju needed right now so this possibility is not really convincing. Sooo, Sungji is confusing, making me question if she left the ring at Seju's house on purpose or not XD, maybe I'm too evil, innocent Sungji can't be that evil XD.
- Seju is showing signs of giving up on waiting a lot more than the last chap. She's sick but she didn't let Sungji call anyone, even Sumin. If not meeting Sungji at the elevator, she's probably gonna struggle alone with her sickness without even thinking of calling anyone. She didn't reach out for Sumin like she always did in the past or maybe she has been so used to struggling all alone like this that she forgot to call anyone which is super sad :(. One more thing, Seju has no attention of telling Sungji about her and Sumin even though she has a chance to, she absolutely can tell Sungji to call Sumin for crying out loud but she didn't do it and just accidentally slipped out calling Sumin's name in her subconsciousness, she saw the ring but still kept her silent all through. So I don't know what you guys think but I think right now, Seju is the most passive one out of the three, she kept them all to herself, stay silent and don't do much, at least Sungji and Sumin are showing signs of doing stuff for themselves. I hope the author will give Seju a chance to explode, not just like this till the end of the story and accept Sungji x Sumin just like that. Seju has alot of potential plots to go with her, so please author, don't ruin it with some typical k-dramas ending.
Oh, btw, I read sth saying Seju was acting like the unreasonable Sumin in this chap, I don't agree, I find Seju's reaction is normal. You can't just accept the kindness from the one who is taking away your lover in happy and open arms. That would be too fake, toooooo fake. And Seju didn't go overboard at all. All she did is acting cold and want Sungji to leave and she finally be alone, she even used formal speech all through to address Sungji and didn't snap at Sungji, she wasn't acting rude towards Sungji. All she want is for Sungji to leave. That's all. I think it's completely normal, especially if you're someone who has been all alone for yearssssssssss, and not used to human's kindness.

last edited at May 18, 2016 11:31PM