Forum › A World Without Freedom discussion

FlameHazeKatsu
Img_1342
joined Feb 5, 2013

Ooooh, finally standing up for herself. Finally.

NobodySpecialxxxx
Akarriiii.png
joined Dec 5, 2015

I really hate how she's taking advantage of her :T I wonder how this will end?

Yuri
joined May 11, 2015

Just wondering.... is it stil "rape" if you ask for permission and get an ok? cO

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Morgan posted:

Just wondering.... is it stil "rape" if you ask for permission and get an ok? cO

Consensual rape.

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

It was almost roleplay really

Korrasami
joined Dec 14, 2014

I'm done. Lmao

Img_20160415_204841
joined Aug 24, 2015

It was almost roleplay really

she was blushing and all lmao. i want to see reo toppppppp

joined Aug 11, 2014

The word "yes" on its own doesn't mean much when it's a result of coercion. I'm not reading this manga, so I can't talk at all about the specific situation, but yeah, it could still be rape even if they made a show of asking for permission. To begin with, forcing someone to say "yes" when you aren't giving them a real choice to begin with is just a meaningless display of the power you have over that person. Consent isn't a purely legalistic Faustian bargain where face-value word choice functions as a strictly binding contract enforced by powers beyond your control. I don't know how that applies to the manga specifically, but it's a more complicated question than whether or not someone said "yes" or "no".

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

I'm not reading this manga, so I can't talk at all about the specific situation

Allow me to give you some context for the scene:

"Hey wanna get raped?"
"Sure i guess"
rapes

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

"You wanna see what it's like to be raped?" In a threatening ish way
"... go ahead." Guilt, hesitation

I guess in context, she wouldn't have and feels like she can't said no

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

"You wanna see what it's like to be raped?" In a threatening ish way
"... go ahead." Guilt, hesitation

I guess in context, she wouldn't have and feels like she can't said no

In the end it still was one of Reo's attempt at pleasing Meiko, she totally had a choice there, i'd even say she wanted it
It doesn't help that the sex itself had no trace of rape whatsoever, Reo just played her submissive role like always

Img_20160415_204841
joined Aug 24, 2015

I WANT TO SEE REO TOPS

Korrasami
joined Dec 14, 2014

I WANT TO SEE REO TOPS

And ppl in hell want ice water.

QuizicalManga
Anime%20girl
joined May 12, 2016

I'm put off yet intrigued...it gonna be one that plays with my emotions -_- god damn it

Tuna%20copy
joined Nov 7, 2014

I WANT TO SEE REO TOPS

And ppl in hell want ice water.

apply some ice to that burn?

joined Oct 30, 2015

( ͒˃̩̩⌂˂̩̩ ͒) Whyyyy~ Taka-sensei, why do you have to love Andou-san???! Ahhhh~nnnn~yyyy~aaaaaaa~~~~~~~~

joined Dec 7, 2013

#TeamMeiko

Rosenakahara
Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

This story is so all over the place and the tone shifts so much I can barely tell the timeframe between events.
Also Meiko really did seem like she was going to do something stupid for attention there, am I meant to be sympathetic towards her because of that? I'm not.

last edited at May 13, 2016 6:42PM

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Man chapter 5 was all over the place...even more so than the other chaps. It's really obvious that nothing will happen between Reo and black haired chick. She's served her purpose as the wrench in Reo/Meiko's relationship and just needs to stay out of it now. This was pretty much just a filler chap in an already short series.

TheLostLight
Tfwubestgirl
joined Aug 16, 2015

This story is so all over the place and the tone shifts so much I can barely tell the timeframe between events.
Also Meiko really did seem like she was going to do something stupid for attention there, am I meant to be sympathetic towards her because of that? I'm not.

Yes you don't like it and you never will, everyone gets it. Why are you wasting your time with it? Just stop reading! It's not that fucking complicated.

And no, I don't think you were supposed to feel sympathetic for Meiko. I think any sympathy that the author has tried to create for Meiko has always been layered by a sense of antagonism. As for the timeframes, I have no idea why you find it so hard to follow... It's pretty much always just a short undefined period after the last event; it's not like you're supposed to keep a detailed calendar of every event.

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

I look forward to this thread once it's "Complete." With this one, you can't really discuss it fully without spoiling it, it has some twists and turns. It's her most challenging work. it's my least favorite but it's interesting.

joined Jan 8, 2014

Ummm, is it just me? I must be starved for juicy yuri manga, cause I might totally ship Meiko and glasses-girl now >.<
I dunno it seems like they'd be good together...
Besides do we even know if Reo is even into girls?

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Ummm, is it just me? I must be starved for juicy yuri manga, cause I might totally ship Meiko and glasses-girl now >.<
I dunno it seems like they'd be good together...
Besides do we even know if Reo is even into girls?

I definitively felt some good chemistry there, the way her palm made Meiko's face completely red and swollen... Getting goosebumps here

AbyssalScepter
Kaga
joined Apr 23, 2016

Jeez, she really needs to stop trying to get raped. TnT Not a very healthy way of seeking attention.

To reply you must either login or sign up.