Forum › Yuri in other Media (list in first post)

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

Weren't they already confirmed a while ago?

DC Bombshells #42

Oh that was sweet, lots of flirting

last edited at May 6, 2016 6:19PM

Hinageshi_icon
joined Jul 20, 2013

AWWW YASSS...

Is this a new series? *grabby hands*

DC Bombshells #42

Shit, I knew I was supposed to be reading that...

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Weren't they already confirmed a while ago?

DC Bombshells #42

Oh that was sweet, lots of flirting

It's been hinted at since the episode of Batman:TAS they had together, but they've always dodged it until now. The kiss and the "choosing a girl" bit pretty much clinches it.

Kitsune Spirit
Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

So is Joker and Harley no longer a thing - in the comics at least? Harley and Ivy make such a cute couple, I don't want him showing up... it'd be nice if Harley would stoap talking about him so much though... but I guess it can't be helped.

Rosenakahara
Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

So is Joker and Harley no longer a thing - in the comics at least? Harley and Ivy make such a cute couple, I don't want him showing up... it'd be nice if Harley would stoap talking about him so much though... but I guess it can't be helped.

For the sake of keeping the status quo aka DC doesn't actually have to change anything harley is in a poly relationship with the joker and ivy, I would have less problems with this if the joker wasn't an abusive boyfriend and if it didnt feel like an obsession with keeping things the same was the main reason they did this.

Kitsune Spirit
Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

For the sake of keeping the status quo aka DC doesn't actually have to change anything harley is in a poly relationship with the joker and ivy, I would have less problems with this if the joker wasn't an abusive boyfriend and if it didnt feel like an obsession with keeping things the same was the main reason they did this.

Same here, I could never stand the Harley x Joker side of it because he's abusive.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Same here, I could never stand the Harley x Joker side of it because he's abusive.

A lot of people agree with you, but DC editorial are butts.

Nanofate
joined Sep 10, 2014

WHOA!!!! Is that kiss between Ivy and Harley for real!?

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

SulliMike23 posted:

WHOA!!!! Is that kiss between Ivy and Harley for real!?

Nope. It was all just a dream.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

"You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?"

"No, I kissed it."

Kitsune Spirit
Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

Wynonna Earp's sister finally dropped that god-awful dudebro. Maybe now she will chase after Officer Hot...

Rsz_eiji_3_-_kopie
joined Feb 16, 2015

Wynonna Earp's sister finally dropped that god-awful dudebro. Maybe now she will chase after Officer Hot...

Is the series good otherwise? Not sure if I'm into the whole superhero thing. The only Marvel/DC series I like is Jessica Jones.

Kitsune Spirit
Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

It's not really a superhero series. The only thing that makes her different is that she's got gun that sends demons/revenants back to hell.

I'm really enjoying the show though, it's pretty fun, and there's a lot of women characters that don't turn into wilting flowers as soon as the mens appear.

Rsz_eiji_3_-_kopie
joined Feb 16, 2015

It's not really a superhero series. The only thing that makes her different is that she's got gun that sends demons/revenants back to hell.

I'm really enjoying the show though, it's pretty fun, and there's a lot of women characters that don't turn into wilting flowers as soon as the mens appear.

Sounds cool, I might give it a shot.

I really hope your yuri senses are right too.

Rsz_eiji_3_-_kopie
joined Feb 16, 2015

Caught up to Wynonna Earp and it's pretty clear, I'm excited to see where their relationship goes next.

Btw does anyone watch Wentworth? Season 4 is starting tomorrow and I just started the first season, I heard it's supposed to be gay as hell and more serious than OITNB

OriginalGengar
Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

Ohhh, didn't knew wentworth was already airing so soon. I wouldn't say "gay as hell" compared to OITNB for example but one of the main characters of the show is gay and has some awesome romance surounding her. She's the best character of the show too. And that's saying a lot cause one of the shows strong point is having a lot of really awesome characters.

Rsz_eiji_3_-_kopie
joined Feb 16, 2015

Ohhh, didn't knew wentworth was already airing so soon. I wouldn't say "gay as hell" compared to OITNB for example but one of the main characters of the show is gay and has some awesome romance surounding her. She's the best character of the show too. And that's saying a lot cause one of the shows strong point is having a lot of really awesome characters.

I'm on the third episode and if you're talking about Franky then I am sceptic that I'll enjoy this series if you say she's the ''best'' character. Personally I can't get into characters like her at all. Just like Shane from TLW.

OriginalGengar
Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

It's all about the character development. And don't worry, she's definitely not like Shane in like, any way.

last edited at May 9, 2016 3:34PM

Nishiki%20gosu%20rori%20dark%20hair%20sm
joined Jan 11, 2015

I just bought Starlight Vega on steam, and played/read for 3 hours so far. It's SO good! I definitely recommend it if you like the Visual Novel format.

Kitsune Spirit
Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

Yeah, It's definitely corny, but that's part of its charm. :)

Charon-sml
joined Feb 14, 2016

Gigideegee -- as in the Cucumber Quest author/artist -- has a new shorter comic up about gay ladies and you should probably check it out:

https://gigidigi.itch.io/lady

joined Sep 21, 2014

Gigideegee -- as in the Cucumber Quest author/artist -- has a new shorter comic up about gay ladies and you should probably check it out:

https://gigidigi.itch.io/lady

Ok it was a complex, but nicely built world tho, not what I expected
hmm it was good tho, it was cute, funny, touching
Author has a good sense of humour too, and mc is a cutie
Tfw your elders wingman you

last edited at May 15, 2016 6:16PM

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

Shaw is back. I laughed at the end... nervous laugh. I've been completely played
All those people who were crying for Lexa and are watching Person of interest must have been at the limit of nervous breakdown.

Some great wrestling between Shaw and Root =D

last edited at May 16, 2016 1:42AM

Rsz_eiji_3_-_kopie
joined Feb 16, 2015

So Faking It got cancelled. Not sure if I should be happy about this or not.

last edited at May 18, 2016 3:01PM

joined Sep 21, 2014

So Faking It got cancelled. Not sure if I should be happy about this or not.

I'm only at ep 7 of the 3rd season but it makes me kinda sad, there were lots of queer ppl and the characters were funny. I'm gonna miss it for sure

To reply you must either login or sign up.