Forum › Fluttering Feelings [SPOILER THREAD]

joined Feb 8, 2016

How many weeks since the last update has passed?
I hope ssamba is doing better now, resting. I've hope that by time the Facebook event finishes, she'll update again. /prays

4-5 weeks
Yeah same, her health is pretty much the priority tbh, waiting a bit won't hurt us

True. It surprises me that it's been that long already. Tbh, I haven't really been counting the days since the official announcement of her illness and hiatus was announced. I just really wish she gets her health back.

Jpegnagasawa
joined Feb 19, 2014

Yeah, I'm a bit worried about her health now. this must not have been just some passing flu or something. it sounds serious. Anyway, I hope she feels better, and she really shouldnt push helf. I dont mind a fortnightly update, as long as it's not gonna pressure the author that much.

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

Does anyone have an update on ssamba's health? I hope she's getting lots of rest. In the mean time though, the video that came out was really good. Not the kind of voices I imagined but it was really interesting.

Who?

What do you mean by who? like which of the two voices were not what I was expecting?

Nya-chan's just fucking with you

Blank-face-emoji
joined Mar 8, 2016

Sigh. Since I am so full of negativity and shiz, I therefore conclude in my miserable brain that this story is another one of those good stories that just suddenly stopped and no one will ever know the ending. Just like the best K-ON! fanfiction I have ever read "No, Thank You", which just died and the last updated was like 4 years ago. It can't be helped.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Does anyone have an update on ssamba's health? I hope she's getting lots of rest. In the mean time though, the video that came out was really good. Not the kind of voices I imagined but it was really interesting.

Who?

What do you mean by who? like which of the two voices were not what I was expecting?

How lewd...

I'd need consent for this.

joined Feb 8, 2016

Who?

How lewd...

I'd need consent for this.

rolls eyes* i was actually serious. but ok then.

HypocriticalLiar
Capture
joined Feb 23, 2015

Sigh. Since I am so full of negativity and shiz, I therefore conclude in my miserable brain that this story is another one of those good stories that just suddenly stopped and no one will ever know the ending. Just like the best K-ON! fanfiction I have ever read "No, Thank You", which just died and the last updated was like 4 years ago. It can't be helped.

Oh god, or worse there's an update 5 years later.

Can you imagine...coming back every week for 5 years.

Or worse, stop coming back after x weeks, months, years AND THEN THERE EVENTUALLY IS AN UPDATE AND YOU NEVER KNOW.

Note: I did not think I would take the undetermined hiatus this badly. Or at least not this quickly.

last edited at May 3, 2016 8:33AM

Wooper
joined Oct 25, 2015

Or worse, stop coming back after x weeks, months, years AND THEN THERE EVENTUALLY IS AN UPDATE AND YOU NEVER KNOW.

Note: I did not think I would take the undetermined hiatus this badly. Or at least not this quickly.

(;´༎ຶД༎ຶ`)

...seriously, it seems like everything I've read/watched today is depressing.

Hah. That reminds me. Assuming this story does resume, people are going to be all poopy about nothing happening because No-rae still hasn't come to a decision yet. Ha-ha-ha-ha... ಠ_ಥ

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

(;´༎ຶД༎ຶ`)

Hah. That reminds me. Assuming this story does resume, people are going to be all poopy about nothing happening because No-rae still hasn't come to a decision yet. Ha-ha-ha-ha... ಠ_ಥ

@ffins07 What you mean by "assuming this story does resume"? It's not an assumption! >.<

I'll be happy regardless of what's coming in the next chapter, even if I have to see the face of Sung-Pyo again haha

Thiaguinho-sama
Ratana%20avatar%203.3%20dynasty
joined May 11, 2012

How long has it been already? I can't really tell anymore, feels like forever...

Nothing express how I'm feeling like this video does, or I'm the only one feeling like Seymour?
I hope that at least some here knows how the scene is even more sad in context...

Port
joined Jan 23, 2015

Woah, s'been a long time since i lurk in here, i miss the manhwa and all u guys

Wish ssamba will recover from her sickness and for the rest of us to stay healthy so that we won't miss out when ff updates again :)

Wooper
joined Oct 25, 2015

@ieeheh posted:

@ffins07 What you mean by "assuming this story does resume"? It's not an assumption! >.<

I'll be happy regardless of what's coming in the next chapter, even if I have to see the face of Sung-Pyo again haha

I think you missed the whole depressed vibe, ha-ha. I'm still checking for updates on Sundays, just not first think when I wake up anymore. I haven't given up on the next update for A Snowflake in Spring. Nowhere near giving up on this one yet, ha-ha.

Life happens, but I really hope we'd get another notice if Ssamba was going to put the manwha on official hiatus. She's been good to us with in between updates thus far, imo.

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

Anyone knows what exactly Ssamba has? it's been more than a month, so it seems serious :/

Zz
joined Jan 10, 2016

MacySan: Anyone knows what exactly Ssamba has? it's been more than a month, so it seems serious :/

I think the only info we have is from the first hiatus notice when ssamba mentioned "위장병" / gastrointestinal disorder, but it's a pretty general term... could mean anything from stomach flu to stomach cancer :L

HypocriticalLiar: Or worse, stop coming back after x weeks, months, years AND THEN THERE EVENTUALLY IS AN UPDATE AND YOU NEVER KNOW.

That doesn't sound too bad actually, haha. Just forget about FF for a while for some peace of mind, then randomly remember it one day and go check on it, only to discover that there's a bunch of new chapters to catch up on! Awesome! And a lot less stressful than following it update-to-update. I wish I could do this...

last edited at May 8, 2016 9:02PM

HypocriticalLiar
Capture
joined Feb 23, 2015

cipp

That doesn't sound too bad actually, haha. Just forget about FF for a while for some peace of mind, then randomly remember it one day and go check on it, only to discover that there's a bunch of new chapters to catch up on! Awesome! And a lot less stressful than following it update-to-update. I wish I could do this...

aw shit, you're right. But at the same time, I'd be so sad I was missing it. augh. (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

ffins07

(;´༎ຶД༎ຶ`)

oh god. i can just imagine: yay FF returns!

and then all the hate. TT___TT

lmao, I'd just become a lurker again, I swear.

last edited at May 9, 2016 10:55AM

Korrasami
joined Dec 14, 2014

Indefinite hiatus.. It's NANA all over again :(

Damn... we finally got a well thought out yuri Manga going. :Sighs:

Well, I mean Ssamba did give us an update basically every week for a year(or however long its been going on. It feels lIke forever). The stress was bound to get to her and that's a lot of pressure. Hopefully, one day we will get our wonderful love birds back. I hope that she recovers soon. Wishing you well Ssamba!!

Yeah I hope she gets better too.

Wooper
joined Oct 25, 2015

The flu took me out for almost three weeks and just as it seemed to be clearing, something else messed up my sinuses. I hope Ssamba is doing better than me and is just taking some time off after recovery in order to mentally recover. Beings sick can be very stressful, especially if you feel obligated to your fans and whatnot. Stress is a killer. I really hope she's taking the time to rest fully, and that we will be able read the rest of this serious to the end without another unplanned (health-related) hiatus.

@PaleRider That's a gorgeous avatar. Man, I want that comic. The news updates on it are always encouraging, but it's been for-e-ver.

Girl%20with%20a%20black%20cat%20avatar
joined Dec 27, 2015

Thiaguinho-sama said:

How long has it been already? I can't really tell anymore, feels like forever...

Nothing express how I'm feeling like this video does, or I'm the only one feeling like Seymour?
I hope that at least some here knows how the scene is even more sad in context...

I feel your pain.
Loved that episode of Futurama, but that was so sad. Let's be positive! Let's be hopeful. Let's keep busy doing fun things, like http://youtu.be/rJr7tmgg-7g
And before you know it, we will all be reading a new update!

joined Apr 3, 2012

I can't believe it's already been two months without Fluttering Feelings. I hope we get a good update on Ssamba's health soon :(

Norae
joined May 12, 2016

Where can I volunteer to take care of Ssamba? so she can finish FF. >_<

joined Aug 18, 2015

really hope for a new chapter tomorrow

Tumblr_nkp0hyhyex1u9zdj3o1_250
joined Jun 15, 2015

Hey guys! Hope everyone is doing well! (◕‿◕✿)

Wooper
joined Oct 25, 2015

o/

palakangorange
Witch
joined Feb 24, 2013

cipp

I think the only info we have is from the first hiatus notice when ssamba mentioned "위장병" / gastrointestinal disorder, but it's a pretty general term... could mean anything from stomach flu to stomach cancer :L

I hope it's not psychosomatic since Asian people have high tendency to "somatize" psychological or emotional problems and gastrointestinal is one of its symptoms. Fans and their ways of expressing themselves (criticisms, disbelief, demands, etc.) may have affected Ssamba's mental health. She really deserves more love and support from us non-Korean fans, I think. Though Comico makes that hard to do.

Zz
joined Jan 10, 2016

Hey all. Good to see this thread isn't completely dead :)

I've been reading a bunch of series to try and pass the time while FF is on hiatus... browsed the entire Dynasty directory once, then relaxed my filters (i.e. I usually nope out immediately if I see moe art, generally don't bother with high school stories, etc.) and went through it again...

It's mostly been an exercise in discovering all my storytelling pet peeves lol. And also in being weirded out a lot... but I did end up finding a few stories I liked. Nothing that quite hits the same spot as FF though :(

To reply you must either login or sign up.