Forum › Posts by inejcrow

Norae
joined May 12, 2016

Dear Ssamba,

You put so much hard work on fluttering feelings, I can feel your passion in every chapter. It is such a touching cute story, I bet you're someone with a big heart. FF thought me that love is love no matter what gender. You're my favorite manhwa artist ever!

Also, can I have a peck on the cheek? ( ̄ε ̄)

Lots of Love from Philippines

Norae
joined May 12, 2016

I miss FF so much. Everytime I listen to "This is what you came for" by Rihanna it reminds me of Norae and Seol-A. Specially the part "everybody's watching her, but she's looking at you" (everybody looking at Seol-A but Seol-A is looking at Norae). I wish I knew how to make AMVs. :(

last edited at Jun 8, 2016 1:42AM

inejcrow
Norae
joined May 12, 2016

I like how Sumin has finally admitted that she still loves Seju. The first step to moving on is acceptance. She wants to move on and focus on Sungji. I feel bad for Seju but I think this is the best for everyone involved. Sumin is not good for Seju, TBH I hated Sumin treating Seju like that. Seju needs to find someone like Sungji, perhaps Nami. They both deserve to move on and find someone else who can love them better. That is the ending I am hoping for. T_T

Norae
joined May 12, 2016

Where can I volunteer to take care of Ssamba? so she can finish FF. >_<