Forum › A World Without Freedom discussion

joined Apr 26, 2014

Next chapter please

joined Oct 3, 2015

it's not often i get to read these types of stories so it's pretty interesting. anyway, i'm rooting for reo and meiko. looking forward to updates.

F6027a7c125b156932db27aa264cfb2a
joined Jul 3, 2015

This is probably the most cliched MEH I've seen yet

Shingeki.no.kyojin.full.1508027
joined Aug 20, 2013

Ahhh I've bought this manga a few days ago in German on Amazon and read it TODAY! What a coincidence: D But too be honest the story was not one of the best one..

Shingeki.no.kyojin.full.1508027
joined Aug 20, 2013

lol and in german her name was "leo" like lion

last edited at Apr 28, 2016 5:15PM

Hinageshi_icon
joined Jul 20, 2013

Well this is gonna be a fucked up story. I'm game.

Also, this is one of the first times I've seen sexual assault depicted respectfully in a manga. Too often it's insensitive, overly sexualized and just insulting.

I'm on p. 9 and that is a very bad surprise for unsuspecting people like me. I almost had a panic attack. Please put a necessary tag for that, something like 'Violence' or gdi I hate that specific R word. It's implied but it can still trigger things.

I agree with this 100% though. When that scene came up, I was shocked. I can read about such things, but I like for there to at least be a warning so I can be prepared :/

last edited at Apr 28, 2016 5:22PM

Korrasami
joined Dec 14, 2014

Yess! Something worth reading.

Korrasami
joined Dec 14, 2014

i must be a masochist because seeing her getting boss around like that i kinda find that hot ...sorry

I mean if you found her getting boss around hot shouldn't you be a sadist? Or am I reading this wrong.?

Tfwubestgirl
joined Aug 16, 2015

Kodama is great. Fuck the haters.

joined Oct 12, 2013

i must be a masochist because seeing her getting boss around like that i kinda find that hot ...sorry

I mean if you found her getting boss around hot shouldn't you be a sadist? Or am I reading this wrong.?

I suppose it depends on whether you want to be bossed around or doing the bossing.

Capture
joined Mar 9, 2013

none posted:

I will get my popcorn ready.

2 Pages of controversy already.
You guys don't disappoint :D

My cocktail glasses are ready.

Drinks coke

You should swap to martinis. They're even tastier after mixing with tears. Of which a non-ending supply'll be found here.

Or any alcohol beverage, really. Time to kick back and watch it unfold.
(As if we didn't know what is going to happen already. )

%e3%82%b9%e3%82%af%e3%83%aa%e3%83%bc%e3%83%b3%e3%82%b7%e3%83%a7%e3%83%83%e3%83%88-0026-02-02-%e5%8d%88%e5%89%8d9.10.45
joined Feb 12, 2013

something worth to wait next chapter

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

Meh, the author seems to like this type of character (sneaky and manipulative), I in particular do not so I wont be following it tbh.

Read some of the comments and this one in particular, went and looked at the author's other stuff, noticed in particular Netsuzou Trap, thought "Oh, this one!" and am following your example.

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

I really liked this author's story about the manga writing. Netsuzou trap was ok but this one... Kind of makes me feel like the main characters brains were replaced with a seven year old child and something from the mistress story.

She prefers to create main characters who are wide-eyed love martyrs. The only issue is, does this mangaka see herself in them or does she want a girlfriend who's like them?

Marion Diabolito
joined Jan 5, 2015

I don't think it's a spoiler to say this series is AnaKris's "Cross Heart" with a demon-possessed Kotomi-chan and a stoic wide-eyed love martyr Haru.

A lot of people here would agree with Erica Friedman's take, I think. I won't post a link to it because it's full of spoilers, but after we're done you can check it out.

last edited at Apr 29, 2016 5:14PM

Marion Diabolito
joined Jan 5, 2015

I think she's great, a new talent right up there with Amano Shuninta and Takemiya Jin - who are also no stranger to dark plots and unsympathetic characters. That said, I don't like everything she does equally. I sometimes translate interviews and manga notes and one on a different manga recently said, sorry if this isn't the usual fluff-fluff, I was in the mood for something dark and sad.

joined Mar 13, 2015

Eh, I see why this is not for everyone, but as long as Kodama is aiming for a yuri happy end (even better, with a change of nature of their unhealthy relationship to an outright romantic, healthy one) (which I am pretty sure is Kodama's plot for this one), I'm not complaining. Have to agree that this is a great break from the usual fluffy yuri.

S129
joined Aug 2, 2015

Rankarana

this is absolutely terrible

i eagerly await the next chapter

I believe this sums up my feelings. Yup.

last edited at Apr 30, 2016 10:22AM

Yeecon
joined Feb 6, 2013

I feel sorry for Meiko. She's obviously cracked in the head and fixated on someone who doesn't care about her, but clings to her out of guilt (Reo could have just sucked it up and walked her friend on crutches home, too, but she doesn't deserve to be trapped either). Two bucks says Meiko dies by the end so that Reo and that glasses girl can end up together.

Img_20191208_235120
joined Nov 14, 2015

I read the manga in german, it was nice. Meiko is a little bit...special with the slave thing but she's a nice character.

I wanna give a spoiler...here a spoiler https://meta-s3-cdn.global.ssl.fastly.net/original/2X/1/15efeec4728d5308827f9096c9b4a30af8bda43d.jpg
Yeah, I spoiled very much xD

Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

If I had to judge by manga alone, it'd say Japan has a rapist per 100 square feet.

TheLostLight
Tfwubestgirl
joined Aug 16, 2015

I think she's great, a new talent right up there with Amano Shuninta and Takemiya Jin - who are also no stranger to dark plots and unsympathetic characters. That said, I don't like everything she does equally. I sometimes translate interviews and manga notes and one on a different manga recently said, sorry if this isn't the usual fluff-fluff, I was in the mood for something dark and sad.

That's fair. I meant it in a playful tone, even if that didn't come across in text, haha.

Cromartie%20highscool
joined Jun 7, 2014

been a while since a college yuri came out. I think college yuri have something that's more substance than high school yuri I don't know what but kind of substance

drpepperfan Admin
Ss%20(2018-09-18%20at%2004.40.05)
joined Oct 12, 2010

It can be hard to determine when a /u/ scanlation is finished, but I think this one is. Please send updated versions if there's any corrections or fixes.

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

Ah geez, it's so fucked up. It's just a really tragic string of events with everyone feeling like shit and none of them getting over it after all these years, still trying to work through it, with whatever fucked up means.

last edited at May 3, 2016 11:48AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.