Forum › Posts by Gasian Gaond

Gasian Gaond
joined Mar 13, 2015

Eh, I see why this is not for everyone, but as long as Kodama is aiming for a yuri happy end (even better, with a change of nature of their unhealthy relationship to an outright romantic, healthy one) (which I am pretty sure is Kodama's plot for this one), I'm not complaining. Have to agree that this is a great break from the usual fluffy yuri.

Gasian Gaond
joined Mar 13, 2015

This is amazing and I'm very grateful of the translation but... This translated version is severely incomplete and there are some missing pages??? O___o

Though, there are whole pages missing? I found this short doujin online, posted on a Chinese forum. It seemed complete to me. Mind sharing your source? Also, rest assured, there's another group who started working on this one just recently. They have the Japanese version of it and I'm pretty sure they'll release their version soon as well~

Ooh no wonder. The Chinese often cut out the really risky parts in their scanlation. A lot of thanks for your hard work!!! I think the missing pages are:

Actually, I do believe I remember seeing and translating those so-called 'missing' pages. YR have made a mishap in uploading, or perhaps you just didn't see them because the chinese translation and japanese translation differ?
Anyways, best to look forward to the Japanese translated version, if you're for more direct translations-

Oh are you the translator?
This part of the doujin anthology by Nekomura has a total of 14 pages with Japanese text minus the author's note page. The currently uploaded version here only has 12 pages, so yeah they are obviously missing these two pages. I have no idea how this mishap happened from the process of translating from Japanese to Chinese to English until it ended up here. These pages don't really affect the plot though (other than them hot hot sex~)

Gasian Gaond
joined Mar 13, 2015

This is amazing and I'm very grateful of the translation but... This translated version is severely incomplete and there are some missing pages??? O___o

We have been working on this one for quite a while, since we only had the Chinese version of this and only knew one person to translate this for us, which is why the translation might sound a little different in some parts.

Though, there are whole pages missing? I found this short doujin online, posted on a Chinese forum. It seemed complete to me. Mind sharing your source? Also, rest assured, there's another group who started working on this one just recently. They have the Japanese version of it and I'm pretty sure they'll release their version soon as well~

Ooh no wonder. The Chinese often cut out the really risky parts in their scanlation. A lot of thanks for your hard work!!! I think the missing pages are:

They don't really affect the story. For a fun trivia, I think this whole strip is a part of that huge anthology consisting of nothing but Akagi and Kaga having their first night after marriage:

Gasian Gaond
joined Mar 13, 2015