Forum › Love Magnet discussion

joined Jan 31, 2013

That's one pickup line i won't be using anytime soon

That pick up line killed me. Insta wet 10/10

Optimized-tonari_no_robot
joined Aug 24, 2015

Never read any of this author's work, but it looks rather promising. As for the story itself, besides those noses, it's one of those 12 pages more-profound-than-your-average-release that appear in here: a one-shot, sometimes hit-or-miss.

I am slightly confused about page 8. Is that an empty wallet in the down left corner? Was the blonde after Yui just to get her money? Looks like so, but it seemed to me like they knew each other for a bit.
On a side note, this one-shot has effectively killed my no-smoking streak. But looking at those well drawn cigs made it worth it.

I'm more or less sure that's just the inside of her purse that she's tossing her phone back into.

joined Aug 4, 2014

In my book imposing nose>>>>freaking Voldemort.

Cs4_cover
joined Jul 13, 2015

We need more noses, I mean, of this author ;=

Screenshot_7
joined Aug 22, 2014

One night stand... meh.

Sensei
joined Nov 28, 2011

You guys should read the other works revolving around Yui. She's essentially like this through most of the stories lol.
Smooth womanizer who leaves women when they fall too deep in love with her.
Would still sleep with her though. That's some fine pick up line.

drpepperfan Admin
Ss%20(2018-09-18%20at%2004.40.05)
joined Oct 12, 2010

Weirded out by how many people haven't read every Nishi Uko release by now. Worrying amounts of people.

Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

I'm one of those that has read the other works (although not in a while, but re-read basically all of Nishi Uko's works since this and Tonari no Robot updated) but didn't realize it was the same character at first. At this point we've seen Yui with three different women now I think? I do wonder if we'll ever see a point where Yui ends up falling for someone for real, might be interesting if she was caught off guard by falling in love.

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

I like Yui, that's just how she rolls.
The noses did make me wonder if it's an earlier work, because in the first one shot linked in the first comment, they had shorter, less prominent noses, but this is supposed to be a sequel

Snowfox
joined Jan 31, 2015

I guess Yui's romances last about as long as a pack of cigarettes. I liked the one from Infinite 20 Minutes: smart and sneaky.

Dorohedoro_noi_big_smile
joined Feb 24, 2015

Dat pickup line tho

joined Jan 8, 2014

Ooooo harsh ending...but yeah, a great pickup line...in life there are those moments... :3

S129
joined Aug 2, 2015

Are we back to 'The Adventures of Yui'? xD

Cyfer Uploader
513ovydfscl
Divulge Scans
joined Jun 17, 2014

Weirded out by how many people haven't read every Nishi Uko release by now. Worrying amounts of people.

You missed one.

What about just listing these as a Yui series? It's hard to keep track of them otherwise, since they're scattered in the tank.

Sshot-8
joined Oct 25, 2011

What about just listing these as a Yui series? It's hard to keep track of them otherwise, since they're scattered in the tank.

This would probably be a wise move, there's not really any reason not to.

2x2-shinobuden-m001
joined Dec 14, 2014

I figured the two women from 'Multiplying Lights' and 'Roulette' were finally going steady so I didn't bother to check if Yui had appeared in an earlier work.

Listing them as a series might help browse them again.

Art
joined Jan 31, 2013

Part of the appeal is that you can read those as one shots. The connection are there just to reward the more fanatic readers, I'm not one of them. I mean, I love Nishi Uko's works, but I can't remember details.

Img_1317
joined Jan 19, 2015

okay this is amazing I just burst out into laughter on page 5. I cannot believe that just happened.

Toffee%20copy%202
joined Jan 2, 2014

I want to like it but those noses are killing me

They're so long pear from SU would blush

Korrasami
joined Dec 14, 2014

That's one pickup line i won't be using anytime soon

I immediately thought of Ying Yang Twins Salt Shaker we she said that. Lol

Capture
joined Mar 9, 2013

Ah, Yui being Yui. I like all of these one-shots about her. It would be interesting if her no-commitment style ever changes.

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

I dont like this "Yui" character..
Yes, pls re-group it or put a tag on it, it will do..

1pixel
joined Dec 3, 2010

I don't notice about the nose until I actually read the comments in this forum.
And now i got affected by it.

I can't unsee the nose anymore!...

But not too distracting that i won't enjoy the story.
I still do.
Nishi Uko's work is just brilliant.
I enjoy reading them over and over again.

(p. s. Though I still get confused about the characters. It takes time to remember who is who. Just like Takemiya Jin sensei's work)

Monitor%20lizard
joined Nov 21, 2020

I'm sorry, I'm still new here. I'm working on it, I promise.

Well, at least they had nice lingerie.

Can't argue with that. I do love how Yui is always dressed for battle.

To reply you must either login or sign up.