Forum › The Mistress Story discussion

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

They're so awkward holy fuck, it was kinda cute

joined Jun 12, 2015

Cute chapter.

59453ac1563a3102b9b5731298ad55a7
joined Aug 31, 2014

I have a hard time telling them apart. Except the dom wears a tie, they are drawn almost identically.

i tell them appart mostly by the hair, dom has some bangs and short hair on the front part, while the sub wears long hair all over.

Upside-down-legomd
joined Jun 13, 2015

Gay for Pay tag

joined Oct 30, 2015

.< It's too short! I MUST NEED MORE! ;~; I cant be patient for the next ch.!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JUST R4PE HER ALREADY~~! Calm :3

joined Sep 21, 2014

.< It's too short! I MUST NEED MORE! ;~; I cant be patient for the next ch.!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JUST R4PE HER ALREADY~~! Calm :3

This is a bit alarming but ok, I.. kinda get what you mean, using like, different terms

Girl%20with%20a%20black%20cat%20avatar
joined Dec 27, 2015

Cute, I think. But it's probably just me, but at times, the two characters are drawn rather similarly, they kind of look alike and it's hard to see who's who.

Gorgeous%20ruka
joined Jan 13, 2014

Cute, I think. But it's probably just me, but at times, the two characters are drawn rather similarly, they kind of look alike and it's hard to see who's who.

Agree, they look like twins sometimes.

Little Bits Of Mini
Josuke
joined Nov 8, 2013

Not a bad chapter, i liked it. Just wish they would get together under different circumstances. Still, the story is a bit amusing at least.

Top%20tier
joined May 13, 2015

hmmm. cute

Kat%202
joined Mar 6, 2012

Plot twist?

.. dun dun duuuuuh

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

What a couple of dorks.

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

Plot twist?

.. dun dun duuuuuh

She's been paying herself - it's the trigger for her dissociative experiences. Auto-DS. It's done with smoke and mirrors.

It's a crying shame, everyone says: attractive woman talks to herself like a lover, clearly hallucinating, must have been traumatized by a break-up. But who wants to date a crazy raving madwoman.

When you realize there's no one else there, lines like "I see, when I threaten you you come on time" and "I'm sorry, I've never had a girlfriend before" become much more eerie.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

When you realize there's no one else there, lines like "I see, when I threaten you you come on time" and "I'm sorry, I've never had a girlfriend before" become much more eerie.

"I have never dealt with you humans before."

Untitled
joined Dec 16, 2014

I don't know what to feel about this manga anymore. Can't tell if I hate it or I'm just okay with it...

I'll just stick around for the yuri.

JustAYuriFangirl
Morikubo-nono-full-1788867
joined Feb 13, 2016

This is a Thai comic right?

Kat%202
joined Mar 6, 2012

I don't know what to feel about this manga anymore. Can't tell if I hate it or I'm just okay with it...

I'll just stick around for the yuri.

Well i'm just reading it to read something.. I don't get that "oh i can't wait for more!" feeling from it.. but i don't exactly hate it either.

joined Aug 11, 2014

Wait, what? I only just properly looked at the cover page for chapter seven, and I don't... Why is it the waitress (I think?) in a negligee holding a bottle of milk? Like... Huh? Why milk?

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I think the best direction for this series to take is for the mistress to come to the realization that she's a complete dork who's out of her depth in her whole life, and her relationship with the waitress helps her discover who she really is. Then maybe she stops with the clumsy attempts at controlling people in her professional and private life.

joined Oct 30, 2015

. . . . . . Now I know what "Aphrodisiac" means since I searched it up... anyways... Gawd, they're so fucking cute! Patai is so fucking puppy-cute! <3 Kiss already dammit! The patience is rlly running out... ('^')/

joined Oct 30, 2015

UUUUUUUUUUUUP-DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATE AAAAAAAAALL-REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAADYYYYYYYYYYY! MAY 2016 WHYYYYYYYYYYYYY?!

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Gzt posted:

UUUUUUUUUUUUP-DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATE AAAAAAAAALL-REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAADYYYYYYYYYYY! MAY 2016 WHYYYYYYYYYYYYY?!

And now it will be delayed 1 year =.=

joined Sep 21, 2014

5. This isn’t the place for stuff like “WHERE IS THE NEXT RELEASE”. Any similar badgering/demands will be removed if they get obnoxious. Badgering the scanlators is poor form.

Why is it always the same handful that repeatedly does this
Do people not learn

last edited at May 15, 2016 11:06PM

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

We have next chapter in QC but... CONGRATULATIONS!!! For sure I won't upload it right away, thanks to you :> Try to rush us one more time and you will suffer longer :>

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

We have next chapter in QC but... CONGRATULATIONS!!! For sure I won't upload it right away, thanks to you :> Try to rush us one more time and you will suffer longer :>

+1

To reply you must either login or sign up.