Forum › Lily Love discussion

Untitle435ed34qwrqwd
joined May 15, 2014

"...would like to inform you that..."
you have been rejected. i'm leaving it at that i'm not going through something like this (>д<)

last edited at Mar 29, 2016 3:01AM

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

"...would like to inform you that..."
you have been rejected. i'm leaving it at that i'm not going through something like this (>д<)

It won't play like that and you know it.

I read it all in Thai!

Actually, P'Mew leaves for a foreign country and Donut promises she will wait for her. Then P'Mew dies in Korea, in a freak accident, run over by Seol-a who was going to No-rae's wedding with Sung-pyo to crash it, ala "The Graduate". Donut finds comfort in the arms of Ice and Ploy in a steamy 3some to the tune of "Hello Darkness, My Friend..."

Or maybe not.

last edited at Mar 29, 2016 3:19AM

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

Nya-chan xD don't scare people like that xD but you have one thing right - there is common thing with Fluttering Feelings It's not Korea but Australia

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

I read it all in Thai!

Actually, P'Mew leaves for a foreign country and Donut promises she will wait for her. Then P'Mew dies in Korea, in a freak accident, run over by Seol-a who was going to No-rae's wedding with Sung-pyo to crash it, ala "The Graduate". Donut finds comfort in the arms of Ice and Ploy in a steamy 3some to the tune of "Hello Darkness, My Friend..."

Or maybe not.

But was it crashed?

last edited at Mar 29, 2016 3:36AM

joined Jul 26, 2014

hot

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

I read it all in Thai!

Or maybe not.

But was it crashed?

No, but No-rae gets a phonecall at the last minute and leaves Sung-pyo at the altar to run to the hospital where Seol-a is (like this). The last strip shows No-rae holding the hand of Seol-a on her hospital bed with an IV attached and a humidifier by her head.

Then Ssamba get sicker and goes on indefinite hiatus.

last edited at Mar 29, 2016 3:52AM

67351033_10220293459155029_8283322322757091328_n
joined Jul 22, 2015

Gosh Ssamba and Ratana together would make for the longest, most dramatic yuri ever made.

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

I read it all in Thai!

Or maybe not.

But was it crashed?

Yes, and then SeolRae adjusts the words on the cake to celebrate the 1 year anniversary of the first time they stared into each others eyes and sighed. At the funeral, Mew's blonde Korean cousin Sungji is in attendance with Sumin. They meet Donut, and Sumin teaches her the art of being a slutty emotionless top. Donut, having "glazed" all available women in Thailand, branches out to Japan, where she becomes the first ever to defeat Yurika in a contest of who can impregnate the most women with a bottle of mayo in one hour.

last edited at Mar 29, 2016 8:11PM

Femshep%20x%20liara%20avatar
joined Dec 8, 2013

Oh, you guys think you're soooo funny, don't you? I'm freaking out over here!! What a mess this story is turning into. Seriously.

41d15eb7093baec072fbb832ad7e1d7d
joined Jun 27, 2014

It looks like Mew gets accepted over seas and a possible heart break is coming for Donut . Mew and Donut break up and Donut becomes a wreck . Mew decides not to go over seas because she doesn't want to be away from Donut . Donut goes with Mew and continues her studies in another University . Or maybe a tragedy happens and either Mew or Donut gets killed sending the whole story into dark times for a good 10 or more chapters of whoever the survivor is trying to deal with the loss, depression, attempted suicides , and during this time Ploy swoops in to capitalize on the heart ache . Yeah it sound cliche but it has worked in many stories ;)

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Mew and Donut seem to be really attracted to each other, but neither one seems to have gone all the way to fully trusting the other. Presumably due to insecurities on both sides, but it remains that neither have much faith in her girlfriend. Donut thinks it wouldn't take much for Mew to leave her for an old flame, and Mew seems to think that Donut doesn't have the resolve to fully commit to what having a same-sex partner really means.

The emotion is there, but the foundation needs a lot of work.

joined Feb 18, 2015

Chapter 22: So, Donut is still undervaluing herself and didn't have the guts to confront Mew about what she saw... I can't imagine that won't come back to haunt them in the future... [sigh]

And Mew was accepted for a study abroad program, which means that they will be separated for a while. Very sad... but probably a good thing for Mew's education.

Ava
joined Jul 16, 2013

What is it with yuri stories and one girl always going overseas? Not that it will actual happen in this case but it is such a common plot point.

Tumblr_3d1efdc4f3fb1ee16acd2f13f08afe0c_1e0d545a_12802
joined Mar 8, 2014

tbh, I don´t really like Donut so much, she´s so standoffish. No well, I don´t like Ploy more or anything but she needs to get it together a bit. Also I don´t see why they would have to break up if Mew goes overseas. It will just be for a while anyway. Though it´s kind of weird in the story >.>, is it going to be skype calls now? or are we going to have a time skip? probably there is another reason why the overseas study was put there and I don't think she will end up going >.> but I'm not sure that's good...

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

I read it all in Thai!

Or maybe not.

What's this? XD

But was it crashed?

No, but after done bandaged, Seol-a tried to run to No-rae's wedding place. Her wound's hurt so bad but her heart's hurt even more. She knew she couldn't live without No-rae. At the hospital entrance, she bumped into Nami who was coming to visit her father at his workplace, the hospital Seol-a was in. Seol-a then gave up on pursuing No-rae since she had fallen in love with Nami at first sight. As soon as she could free herself from a hypnosis Nami's eyes gave her, she confessed her love to Nami because she had learned from her past with Na-rae that delaying confession was her lifetime mistake. Poor Seol-a, she gets rejected as Nami is now in a lovey-dovey relationship with Sungji.

Drinks%20cup
joined Feb 9, 2016

I read it all in Thai!

Or maybe not.

What's this? XD

But was it crashed?

No, but after done bandaged, Seol-a tried to run to No-rae's wedding place. Her wound's hurt so bad but her heart's hurt even more. She knew she couldn't live without No-rae. At the hospital entrance, she bumped into Nami who was coming to visit her father at his workplace, the hospital Seol-a was in. Seol-a then gave up on pursuing No-rae since she had fallen in love with Nami at first sight. As soon as she could free herself from a hypnosis Nami's eyes gave her, she confessed her love to Nami because she had learned from her past with Na-rae that delaying confession was her lifetime mistake. Poor Seol-a, she gets rejected as Nami is now in a lovey-dovey relationship with Sungji.

Oh my god xD but nooooo Seolrae ;-;

joined Aug 11, 2014

Oh, hey, one last appearance for Ploy's stalker. I certainly appreciate that his actions are being taken seriously. It makes the whole "wacky stalker hijinks" thing a little bit weirder, but I was already pretty unconvinced by that, so settling on the side of "ahaha, but no, for real, you're spending the night in the clink, and we're setting up a restraining order ASAP" is something I approve of for sure. Even if he ended up being mostly non-threatening, that shit wasn't okay, so I appreciate the hell out of the author making sure to show some actual consequences for him, and also looking out for Ploy's safety in the future, as well. Like I said before, the tone of this arc is a little all over the place, but this was a pretty solid way to end it, so, y'know. It's fine. Now we can get back to the central theme of this story: two dorks who are too insecure to just be happy and fuck already. I'm excited!

F6027a7c125b156932db27aa264cfb2a
joined Jul 3, 2015

I still dont understand how you can kidnap the wrong person lmao, I mean they have completely different hair colours and ONE WEARS GLASSES

joined Jun 14, 2013

Can someone pls explain what the hell that shit meant that's covered in black text? Like wtf I hope none of the stories I'm reading go that route.

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

Can someone pls explain what the hell that shit meant that's covered in black text?

Fanfiction

Jazz
joined Oct 21, 2015

Can someone pls explain what the hell that shit meant that's covered in black text?

Fanfiction

Sadistic Fanfiction at that. It was funny to read tough.

Artworks-000165609848-75gqpp-t500x500
joined Aug 1, 2015

I swear if P'Mew declines that scholarship I'm going to build my IKEA table that has been laying around forever and mildly flip it into oblivion.

Gah1
joined May 25, 2015

I swear if P'Mew declines that scholarship I'm going to build my IKEA table that has been laying around forever and mildly flip it into oblivion.

I'll help you build it

Capture
joined Mar 9, 2013

Darkfire213 posted:

Kazakae posted:
I'll help you build it

I'll help you flip it.

Charon-sml
joined Feb 14, 2016

I'll set it on fire!

wait, maybe that's going too far. never mind

To reply you must either login or sign up.