Forum › Fluttering Feelings [SPOILER THREAD]

Jpegnagasawa
joined Feb 19, 2014

wonder if ssamba will continue the night, or just start the next chapter in school again.
looking forward to understanding this chappie and for next week.

last edited at Mar 13, 2016 10:18AM

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

I wonder if Seol-a is going to have a good talk with Sung-Pyo next week

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

*sigh* seriously, are we STILL doing this?? Ssssaaaaammbaaaa... please...

7ee8f4a1-e5d8-45b2-9cbc-58f7e7d8b420
joined Jan 31, 2016

This is my first post ever on the forums! Im thrilled for the new chapter! I really hope it's a funny one ^_^ !! No MOR DEPRESSED SEOL-A!

I have a feeling that by the end of this/next chapter Seol-A will be either very depressed or very much on cloud nine! Of course her being confused is a given.

Awesomeness!! It didn't look so depressing lol Now to relax and wait for tomorrow for the typeset. ^ω^ next chapter is probably confused/jealous?

Welcome to the discussion!
I'm thrilled as well ^_^ not that i have ever not lol

Thank you!! FF IS MY SUNDAY COFFEE! im half asleep at work until the chapter comes out. :P

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

Next week:

Ran-lossy
joined Mar 22, 2015

Maybe we'll finally get that moment where Seol-a can't find No-rae's key.

Even if she can find No-rae's key, Sung-pyo will probably want to go in and make sure No-rae's okay, which Seol-a will probably tell him she can do because she doesn't want them alone together.

Did No-rae suddenly lick Seol-a's neck or something? Why'd she flip?

unamentedormida
Images
joined Mar 13, 2016

Someone's sexually frustrated and I'm not talking about me...
By the way who's the guy? The junior, the ex, or someone new?

Hi, a newbie here, totally looks like he's the ex, that arc isn't over yet... something big is coming!

Ran-lossy
joined Mar 22, 2015

I think the most we could hope for with drunk No-rae is for her to tell Seol-a not to leave and to hold her or something. That way sober No-rae the next morning could wake up and freak out.

Too bold for Ssamba's style probably.

Utena%20rose%20white%20200x200
joined Mar 28, 2014

Imgur

last edited at Mar 13, 2016 10:24AM

F494445ccf14390bf6c2ed5513bce72a
joined Oct 31, 2013

Maybe this ending isn't so bad? It'll give sung-pyos story a closure and maybe he'll tell Seol-a how concerned No-rae was for her

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

I love this scene too:

Can someone translate? lol

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

something like "where you going?" and Seol- thinking "she's so cute"... or something.

But all the blushing and hand touching makes it "cute". Or fluttery if you prefer.

last edited at Mar 13, 2016 10:31AM

joined Aug 18, 2015

Flustered Seol-a is adorable! my friend said Norae said something to Seola that made her fluttered. I don't see why some people r so bothered with the ex. their romantic relationship is over-Norae has moved on. I am perfectly fine with them remaining friends. The ex is a decent guy.

Utena%20rose%20white%20200x200
joined Mar 28, 2014

something like "where you going?" and Seol- thinking "she's so cute"... or something.

But all the blushing and hand touching makes it "cute". Or fluttery if you prefer.

Nya-chan, your deconstructing attempts are so adorable xD

last edited at Mar 13, 2016 10:33AM

Jpegnagasawa
joined Feb 19, 2014

i hope seola wont go and start thinking that norae's better off with the ex. the only good thing about all of this is that they already both know that they love each other (norae and seola). im hoping the ex will be the external catalyst that will bring them together. we all thought it was Enah before. but that's all done now.

last edited at Mar 13, 2016 10:35AM

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

jmv posted:

Flustered Seol-a is adorable! my friend said Norae said something to Seola that made her fluttered. I don't see why some people r so bothered with the ex. their romantic relationship is over-Norae has moved on. I am perfectly fine with them remaining friends. The ex is a decent guy.

I'm totally on the same page with you as well. At this point, there's nothing could come between No-rae and Seol-a anymore, in terms of their feelings. I like that the ex was brought into the picture again. We might have some kind of closure with him next week, by his saying something that made Seol-a make her move later into the night muwahahhaha

Jpegnagasawa
joined Feb 19, 2014

Was no rae's friend the one who texted no rae's ex??? Cause the showed her typing and then texts were in the background while soela is only standing infront of the mirror!

in one panel, norae's friend walked up to the ex. i think she called out to him personally, may be she spotted him.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Everyone knows she's not going back with the ex. And that, eventually, something more will happen between Seol-a and No-rae. It's a foreordened thing. Nobody believes a second it's going to be a het ending.

But many people, me included, would have liked to see them going on about their lives as a couple.

As it is, it will end with the end of the "some" situation, when they get somewhat together.

last edited at Mar 13, 2016 10:38AM

Ran-lossy
joined Mar 22, 2015

I think that the main subconscious fear is that if Sung-pyo is even mildly nearby he may be a threat to how much screen time Seol-a or No-rae get in a chapter. These chapters are short enough already without Sun-pyo taking up panels.

last edited at Mar 13, 2016 10:40AM

Zz
joined Jan 10, 2016

IT'S SHOWDOWN TIME
here's the "gist" translation, with usual disclaimer that my korean sucks. ?????? indicates parts i don't know/wasn't sure about.

h: kim no-rae you're drinking quite a bit today?
?: what's this, are you running?? today? (i think this basically means why are you drinking so fast)
?: hey, drink slowly. this is already your 2nd glass!
n: idk idk~ i'm gonna drink~

rando: aigoo, our no-rae, have some anju~ (anju is like drinking/bar food)

s: ...
s: i'm going to the bathroom real quick.
s: ?
n: you gotta hurry back..

?: kyaa, no-rae oppa, isn't that too cheesy?!
s (thought): the heck...
?: ah, why is she acting like that, really!

white box: do you mean it or are you joking?

(i think this is hyekyung's text convo but not sure with who, so i might have scrambled pronouns)
yellow box: isn't no-rae too (????????)?
box: every once in a while her tension?? is too much and explodes..
yellow box: is it okay to just leave her be??
box: for now we should just watch over her and stop her when it's time.if she gets drunk it's really hard to take care of her... TT TT
box: even so, you watch your drinks well. it's going to be fine~

n: seol-a ya!
dude: oh, seol-a hoobae! (hoobae is opposite of sunbae. refers to underclassmen)
n: you came?

s: ..sorry, but that's my seat (omg her scary face)
dude: ah, really? sorry sorry~

dude: please sit
s: ......

n: sit, sit
n: seol-a ya~
s (thought): aigoo...
s (thought): are you really someone who watches their drinks well?

?: (???????)

?: hey, let's sit over there!

n: ick...!
s: what?
h: ?
n: this... tastes weird.
s: hm? give it here.
s: isn't this soju? (korean liquor oop) (smalltext: our table didn't order any soju..)

dude: ah! that's mine!
s: you should have kept it away!
dude: haha! sorry~

n (thought): soju makes me drunk too quickly...

?: Hey! no-rae looks drunk?
?: what should we do.. anyways that sunbae is really..!

s: no-rae. kim no-rae...

s: are you okay?

s: ..what?

s: are you really tired?

s: no-rae...
?: ah...

s: !!
(i think seol-a pushes no-rae away and hye-kyung catches her)

h: aigoo!
h: what's wrong? are you drunk too?

s: no.. ah, that is.. (sfx: dugeun dugeun)
h: are you okay? your face is really red.
s: no, that is.. it was so sudden..
h: huh?

s: this won't do. i'll leave with no-rae first.
h: you want to? but she's so drunk it'll be hard to take her on your own..
s: if i can't, i'll just piggyback her, i guess.
h: she's quite heavy...
h: wait a sec!
s: ?

s (thought): that guy... (smalltext: gu sung-pyo or pyon sung-pyo or something?)

last edited at Mar 13, 2016 11:14AM

joined Aug 18, 2015

Everyone knows she's not going back with the ex. And that, eventually, something more will happen between Seol-a and No-rae. It's a foreordened thing. Nobody believes a second it's going to be a het ending.

But many people, me included, would have liked to see them going on about their lives as a couple.

This is Ssamba's story. I'd be fine with Ssamba leaving up to our imagination of how Seolo-Norae going about their lives after becoming a couple. I really enjoyed this series so far. So I think I will enjoy the rest of the series.

last edited at Mar 13, 2016 11:05AM

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

Did No-rae kiss or lick Seol-A's neck?

joined Feb 1, 2016

As it is, it will end with the end of the "some" situation, when they get somewhat together.

It is Ssamba's story and we can't always predict what's going to happen in the end. Let's just wait and enjoy the ride instead of trying to guess the ending and becoming dissapointed each week. Ssamba might even surprise us. Who knows.
It's like if you're watching a movie and trying to guess whats going to happen next all the time. It ruins the fun.

joined Jan 17, 2016

This is getting pretty repetitive actually. ssamba now really in circles we've seen jealous seola and drunk norae lots of times it should been at least jealous norea with some guys hugging seoal or somthing !! And what the hell is the ex doing here ?!! Man idk i'm just to tired to complain all over again every week -_- -_- -_-

last edited at Mar 13, 2016 11:16AM

Zz
joined Jan 10, 2016

Martian: Did No-rae kiss or lick Seol-A's neck?

Seems pretty open to interpretation, but the sfx under the part where Seol-a goes "!!" just is "ha-ah--" which seems like breathing out/exhaling to me. Maybe Seol-a is ticklish on top of being frustrated haha.

last edited at Mar 13, 2016 11:20AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.