Forum › Lavender discussion

Ran-lossy
joined Mar 22, 2015

Was this drawn in Paint with the crayon tool?

Art doesn't appeal to my eyes but squishy train scenes do, so I'm up for it.

Seems like very, very little happened in these chapters, though, so I wish the author had released more at once.

From a glance at her tumblr it looked like Paint Tool SAI in some screenshots.

Images
joined Sep 19, 2015

very nice very very nice :3

Capture
joined Mar 12, 2014

The crowd just want them yuri to happen =)))

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

There's no plot to speak of yet but the art is pretty cute.

Kat%202
joined Mar 6, 2012

Dariokart
Bandicoot dingo

yurinaissance
56239_1311160211088_full
joined Oct 30, 2015

I find the girl in the white dress sooo pretty ❤❤❤
Her hair reminds me of Reina from Hibike, I dig her so much

@yurinaissance: It's about the meeting of two women I guess, and as it's a slowly enough updated webcomic, it's still in the early stages of what the author plans to do
(cough totally didn't happen to be reading/stalking their tumblr yesterday cough)

@Faust Thanks... Though I'm really confused now... >sigh<

5b3c524e-e066-4eaf-8e5f-ae4e37b5edda
joined Jan 18, 2016

Kgh, need moarrrr

joined Aug 10, 2015

Kgh, need moarrrr

Me2

joined Aug 10, 2015

Kgh, need moarrrr

Me2

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

At some point she will trip and fall on her.

Or run into her eating a slice of bread.

Diiis
joined Sep 14, 2015

Cute af

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

People keep saying they don't understand the plot, or that nothing much has happened.
Well, there's nothing really to misunderstand because nothing much has happened, but I think the fact that it's done in these multiple chapters is fooling people. There are really not that many pages, and each page is typically very small, one or two frames--compared to a typical manga page one of these has maybe 1/3rd the content.

Add it up and we've got maybe one manga-chapter's worth so far, so it's no surprise not that much has happened. The pace is really pretty normal, the format has just given us the impression of more content than has actually come out yet.

So far I kind of like it.

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Add it up and we've got maybe one manga-chapter's worth so far, so it's no surprise not that much has happened. The pace is really pretty normal, the format has just given us the impression of more content than has actually come out yet.

That is not entirely accurate. While is true the story is being published akin to that of a webcomic, you're severely overstimating its pacing. Hell, see the way ONE writes and publishes One Punch Man, dude drops two or three pages every blue moon and still manages to create an adequate pacing, here though? is going at a snail pace.

Book%20and%20cloakhbq1
joined Aug 1, 2011

For some reason, the main character reminds me of Korra.

joined Jan 31, 2013

Dariokart
Bandicoot dingo

Mmm... classics, right there!

2641afdd-9dc4-4327-a1c3-a5b558c33522
joined Mar 12, 2014

she must have like 0 awareness to be able to accidentally brush fingers with someone while on the phone

also lol dariokart

Jazz
joined Oct 21, 2015

Isn't this in the challenge league of webtoons.com? Well "discover" section now.

When creeping in the challenge league yields good results.

Top%20tier
joined May 13, 2015

the characters remind me a lot of Satsuki and Ryuko from Kill la Kill

joined Mar 25, 2013

That is not entirely accurate. While is true the story is being published akin to that of a webcomic, you're severely overstimating its pacing. Hell, see the way ONE writes and publishes One Punch Man, dude drops two or three pages every blue moon and still manages to create an adequate pacing, here though? is going at a snail pace.

Are you really comparing an action manga to a romance one?

Mayuri_icon
joined Jun 24, 2015

that typical tumblr art

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

that typical tumblr art

You can't define tumblr art with this lmao, or at all, even
It's full of various artists sharing their work. To say any one of them defines the rest wouldn't possibly be accurate at all :P

joined Apr 26, 2014

Next please

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Next please

Your last three comments in the forum are the same thing on different series. Cut it out, scanners will provide new chapters when they're ready.

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

omg
They're finally, officially meeting

joined May 7, 2016

More?

To reply you must either login or sign up.