Forum › Fluttering Feelings [SPOILER THREAD]

Avatar_200px_moyashimon_aspergillus-oryzae
joined Mar 14, 2014

Who was the really, really tall chica chatting with Seol-a?!

Wasn't it Hee-jin?

I thought that might be the case, but I didn't remember her being so tall. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

That's her (most probably) xD Same person who was in their car last chapter.

Yes, it's Hee-jin. I made a mistake. Norae says in the end to her brother that she wants to see her sister, and her brother says that she'll be visiting over the summer.

Wooper
joined Oct 25, 2015

...ah. Okay. I found some frames from chapter 64 to put along side, and, yeah, it looks like Hee-jin.

She--this Hee-jin--is something else, ha-ha.,

last edited at Feb 28, 2016 9:28AM

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

Yes, it's Hee-jin. I made a mistake. Norae says in the end to her brother that she wants to see her sister, and her brother says that she'll be visiting over the summer.

Over the summer? Pretty long from now...seems like she'll be the "final boss" of FF then lol

No-rae
joined Mar 23, 2015

Oooh we can finally see her sis!! Been waiting for this since she was introduced!

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

It's confusing without translation, but only hand holding... anyway, I am soo glad Ssamba is back in business ^^

No-rae
joined Feb 4, 2015

The hand holding stuff is kinda weird, I mean, the position or their hands didnt make sense with the position of their bodies. Or maybe Im still sleepy.

I wanted something else, we have seen them walking and holding hands before, and No-Rae blushed the last time too. I wasnt expecting a kiss but I was hoping (since like 3 or 4 weeks ago) that it will happen on chapter 66. Doesnt seem likely.

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

I think their relationship will continue to develop slowly like this, and something will start to happen when graduation is around the corner, since No-rae will be left behind and Seol-A will be graduating.

joined Jan 17, 2016

I think their relationship will continue to develop slowly like this, and something will start to happen when graduation is around the corner, since No-rae will be left behind and Seol-A will be graduating.

I guess your right i like the sound of that ...its like when the two are finally separating ...thing will move then
I wonder how is norae the one failing with all the time in the world while seola who dated a 100 guys find time to study kkkkkk

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

I thought they're both on track to graduate on time?

joined Apr 5, 2015

I guess your right i like the sound of that ...its like when the two are finally separating ...thing will move then
I wonder how is norae the one failing with all the time in the world while seola who dated a 100 guys find time to study kkkkkk

Don't we all have someone like that in school who has all the time in the world to date and STILL excel. Meanwhile I study and I still didn't get anywhere cries

joined Nov 18, 2015

I love No-rae and her bro's relationship so much (even though they're 10 years apart) ! That last panel when they're walking together <3 !

and yes i thing NO-rae is graduating at the same time, didn't she said she was taking more classes to be able to graduate at the same time as Hye kyong (forgot how to write it ahah) ?

last edited at Feb 28, 2016 9:44AM

No-rae
joined Feb 4, 2015

Noooooo, that sounds like it'll take a lot of more chapters, right? I mean, it can be realistic but in stories for entertainment that would be dragging it too much.

Are they already leaving No-Rae's hometown?
Ps: what makes you think they wont graduate together?

last edited at Feb 28, 2016 9:45AM

Avatar_200px_moyashimon_aspergillus-oryzae
joined Mar 14, 2014

Here's their short exchange, after Seola grabs Norae's hand...

Seola: I didn't know Kyungju's beach could be this beautiful/pretty.
Norae: ... Beaches are the same anywhere (I suppose)...

Norae: Huh?
Seola: Next time, let's go, just the two of us.
Norae: Mm.

(She could have meant the sea, but I translated it as beach)

last edited at Feb 28, 2016 9:47AM

Wooper
joined Oct 25, 2015

The hand holding stuff is kinda weird, I mean, the position or their hands didnt make sense with the position of their bodies. Or maybe Im still sleepy.

I wanted something else, we have seen them walking and holding hands before, and No-Rae blushed the last time too. I wasnt expecting a kiss but I was hoping (since like 3 or 4 weeks ago) that it will happen on chapter 66. Doesnt seem likely.

Last time they held hands, Seol-a made up this on-the-spot, super awkward excuse. This was a follow-up attempt by Seol-a (after some previous night's FAIL, for which I shake my head at No-rae). I really want to know the two questions they exchanged were this time. (I want to know if No-rae showed any signs of acceptance, obviously.) Also, given the close proximity with the FAIL, this shows that Seol-a has moved beyond her fear.

Unless No-rae is even more dense than we thought, she must've taken notice too. Hopefully, that helps her build trust in the idea of them moving into a romantic relationship. Seol-a's showing her dependability and support. This is nowhere near "square 1". Seol-a didn't know how to do that, how to be there for someone in a relationship. This is her first time. I don't think she was in love with Yu-Ji (and I can't be convinced), but I think that arc showed her immaturity in this regard (as if anyone modern is mature about relationships at that age). Seol-a is becoming more of a person that can meet No-rae's conscious and unconscious reliability needs.

Jpegnagasawa
joined Feb 19, 2014

seola really actually reached for the hand inside the pocket! she pulled it out and grabbed hold of it like she needs it! it's PROGRESS!!! i'm gonna send flowers to everyone I know for this non-event!!!!

and OMG. that exchange for like 5 WHOLE panels! I'm just dying at how fast the pace is!
should norae's parents start preparing for a bridal shower!? :)

despite the snail's pace non-progress. cute blush! see y'all next week!

last edited at Feb 28, 2016 10:10AM

joined Feb 19, 2016

Waiting for translation, but hot damn that hand holding, glad to hear ssamba is well again though!

Also comments according to google :

last edited at Feb 28, 2016 10:18AM

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

NicLarkin posted:

seola really actually reached for the hand inside the pocket! she pulled it out and grabbed hold of it like she needs it! it's PROGRESS!!! i'm gonna send flowers to everyone I know for this non-event!!!!

and OMG. that exchange for like 5 WHOLE panels! I'm just dying at how fast the pace is!
should norae's parents shart preparing for a bridal shower?!?!? :)

Thank you NicLarkin for pointing that out :)
As aaaakrn reminded us the parallels/progression of Seol-a's boldness from Chapter 15 to Chapter 45 and finally Chapter 65

http://aaaakrn.tumblr.com/post/140149563301/chapter15-chapter45-chapter65-%E3%81%A4%E3%81%84%E3%81%AB%E6%81%8B%E4%BA%BA%E7%B9%8B%E3%81%8E%E3%81%AB%E3%81%AA%E3%81%A3%E3%81%9F

F494445ccf14390bf6c2ed5513bce72a
joined Oct 31, 2013

NicLarkin posted:

should norae's parents shart preparing for a bridal shower?!?!? :)

Thank you NicLarkin for pointing that out :)
As aaaakrn reminded us the parallels/progression of Seol-a's boldness from Chapter 15 to Chapter 45 and finally Chapter 65

http://aaaakrn.tumblr.com/post/140149563301/chapter15-chapter45-chapter65-%E3%81%A4%E3%81%84%E3%81%AB%E6%81%8B%E4%BA%BA%E7%B9%8B%E3%81%8E%E3%81%AB%E3%81%AA%E3%81%A3%E3%81%9F

Ohhhh I like this progression~!

joined Apr 25, 2015

There were so many chances and author still keeps dragging it out...

So progression of hand holding goes 15, 45 and 65.... so 30 and then 20 chapter gap. I guess we can expect another progress in 10 chapters aka 75... looks like there is nothing to look forward to in the upcoming 9 chapters then -sigh-

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

NamelessPresence posted:
They are clearly both not ready.

Hmm... I don't know... I think otherwise. To me, it showed so much of Seol-a's determination and readiness. There could only by fluffs coming onward.

I'm quite satisfied. My mind could finally be relaxed.

NamelessPresence
joined Feb 14, 2016

There were so many chances and author still keeps dragging it out...

So progression of hand holding goes 15, 45 and 65.... so 30 and then 20 chapter gap. I guess we can expect another progress in 10 chapters aka 75... looks like there is nothing to look forward to in the upcoming 9 chapters then -sigh-

There there Anubis, don't get all hopeless now. I can relate though...

Keep in mind that this no WDTFS thought I wish Ssamba would read it to spice things up at some point

No-rae
joined Feb 4, 2015

Last time they held hands, Seol-a made up this on-the-spot, super awkward excuse. This was a follow-up attempt by Seol-a (after some previous night's FAIL, for which I shake my head at No-rae). I really want to know the two questions they exchanged were this time. (I want to know if No-rae showed any signs of acceptance, obviously.) Also, given the close proximity with the FAIL, this shows that Seol-a has moved beyond her fear.

Unless No-rae is even more dense than we thought, she must've taken notice too. Hopefully, that helps her build trust in the idea of them moving into a romantic relationship. Seol-a's showing her dependability and support. This is nowhere near "square 1". Seol-a didn't know how to do that, how to be there for someone in a relationship. This is her first time. I don't think she was in love with Yu-Ji (and I can't be convinced), but I think that arc showed her immaturity in this regard (as if anyone modern is mature about relationships at that age). Seol-a is becoming more of a person that can meet No-rae's conscious and unconscious reliability needs.

Edited ver.
No, you're right. I definitely dont think they are back to square one, they are progressing, but since they were about to kiss before, and then we had No-Rae sing and play that song for Seol-A, I was kinda wishing something more similar to those events. Idk how to explain it, I guess I just liked that kind of tension between and wanted more of it, it maked easier to expect them to explode because the tension was building up. The hand holding is probably something better for No-Rae though, unless she indeed too dense (I really hope not). Im just a little scared that its going to annoy every reader out there (if takes toooo long)

last edited at Feb 28, 2016 10:39AM

F494445ccf14390bf6c2ed5513bce72a
joined Oct 31, 2013

NamelessPresence posted:
They are clearly both not ready.

Hmm... I don't know... I think otherwise. To me, it showed so much of Seol-a's determination and readiness. There could only by fluffs coming onward.

I'm quite satisfied. My mind could finally be relaxed.

I agree. Seol-a is most definitely ready and has been since she first realized her feelings back in ch. 38

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

Let's wait for the translation! But I'm really happy about Seol-a. Her character never failed to amaze me. Her maturity level kept increasing by each chapter.

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

Martian posted:

Now that'll make me sad. No wonder why No-rae was so depressed

To reply you must either login or sign up.