Forum › Edible Flowers discussion

__kawasumi_mai_and_kurata_sayuri_kanon_drawn_by_hiro_dismaless__af8fff43e603564f6b7349639e863a67
Fellowship of Freelancers
joined Oct 11, 2010

Out of curiosity, are bank tellers considered to be OLs in Japan? I was under the understanding that OLs were basically in corporations, making photocopies and the like. Plus, the dialogue gives me the impression that her job is slightly more impressive.

On a similar note, is the word teller (or its equivalent) unusual in Japan? It seemed odd that she was shocked Ibuki knew the phrase.

Maybe she used the English word? I dunno.

I honestly can't say whether a teller is different from an OL. I think of OLs as defined by a lack of promotion potential, but I don't know if a bank teller has that issue. I got, from the text, that Hanaoka was surprised by Ibuki's vocabulary — Hanaoka described herself as a 窓口係 which I conceptualize as jobs where a person sits behind a "window" (bank teller, ticket booth worker, etc.) while Ibuki pulled out the fancy Engrish テラー or "teraa".

Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015

Also nice: the height difference. And the younger girl is the tall one, so bonus points!

joined Feb 18, 2015

Its always great to see more age gap yuri, especially ones with great artwork like this one. I can't wait for the next chapter.

Especially when the relationship doesn't have any icky "student/teacher" or incest type of implications. It is especially fun when the younger one leads the way, but this looks to be the other type. But she is the one who looks younger in a way...

Wow that woman INTENTIONALLY waited for that mister to go away so that she can like...be all SEDUCTIVE with a MUUUCH YOUNGER GURL! XD

Yes, very nice! Extremely bold of her. I'm impressed! I really love this couple!

Awww, this is really nice.

"I wander what kind of flowers I'll be able to make bloom?"
The lily flowers, of course.

She wants to try "cultivating" she says ;)

That requires digging furrows, making sure there is sufficient moisture, and such... I'm sure they would enjoy that...

Anyway... I'm really impressed by this chapter.It clearly shows that their initial meeting left a pretty big impression on both of them. I wasn't quite sure if Hanaoka was experienced in yuri relationships or surprised at herself because of how fixated she was on Ibuki. It was also unclear if Ibuki had any relationship experience or not, but from her initial reactions I would say that she definitely was already aware of her sexual preference, at least...

I hope this continues for a while. It looks so good!

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Yeah, definitely sure Ibuki knows she's into girls. It seems like Hanaoka hasn't thought it through, but generally hasn't had a lot of relationships.

Your_hair_has_gotten_longer_by_folksneedheroes-d5l5v69
joined Apr 23, 2015

Really liking this. Love the bold ending of chapter 2.

Top%20tier
joined May 13, 2015

ughh i love the cliche bus thing, its so cute.
are there going to be more chapters?

56239_1311160211088_full
joined Oct 30, 2015

It is good. And i hope it will cont,

20230129_212706
joined Oct 20, 2015

this one reminds me of strawberry shake sweet :3

Yuri
joined May 11, 2015

I still like the story and find it really cute. But even after reading it a 3rd time, that 2nd chapter felt awfully rushed to me. =/

Hanaoka ain't got time for that slow and steady highschool crap she's a busy lady.

Sure, doesn't make the story better and seems illogic to me thought.

Image62
joined Feb 28, 2015

dammmmmmmmm

Anime-anime-boy-black-and-white-boy-favim.com-1570867
joined May 7, 2014

Aww... I want more !!!
What a lovely sweet gift ' '

2x2-shinobuden-m001
joined Dec 14, 2014

//// I'll never be able to pass a flower shop without having strange thoughts again. ////

Top%20tier
joined May 13, 2015

niceee

joined Jun 12, 2015

Oh yes! That was good! Moar!

last edited at Feb 14, 2016 11:30AM

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

I'll eat your flower

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

Man... All these scanlation teams have been holding on to their Valentine's related chapters and released them today. How fantastic!

Cromartie%20highscool
joined Jun 7, 2014

valentine special... bless this day

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

DON'T STOP THERE!

Keepallyourgifsinabasket
joined Aug 17, 2013

Usually don't like age gap yuri because it tends to pull out all the cliches, but this one does it pretty well. Only thing that bothers me is how old Hanaoka's hairstyle makes her look. Quite minor, though, and it's not too hard to look around.

Panty%20from%20p.s.w.g
joined Jul 10, 2015

Huston...the flower has bloomed. I repeat...the flower has bloomed!!! Also, it's currently being eaten. XD

5b3c524e-e066-4eaf-8e5f-ae4e37b5edda
joined Jan 18, 2016

Happy, edible valentine :3

Great
joined Dec 16, 2013

Ohhh snap, that special... I think this is the first time I've actually wanted to run out and buy flowers on Valentine's day.

41d15eb7093baec072fbb832ad7e1d7d
joined Jun 27, 2014

Makes me want to eat her all up <3

Capture
joined Mar 9, 2013

OH MY, what an interesting way to eat edible flowers. :O

joined Feb 18, 2015

Nice Valentine's special!!!! Very tasty indeed!

To reply you must either login or sign up.