Forum › Age 15 discussion

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

While those fetishes may explain Yoshino's "bitchness," I would expect her partner to enjoy it, not having a broken heart for 4 chapters straight.

The thing that separates BDSM (or more D/s in this case) from sheer "bitchiness" and cruelty is consent and agency. Which seems to be absent in this story.

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Uh, all I see was her boss being a mean tease, making her horny and leading her to think they'd have some fun later when she had no intention to do anything with her to begin with... So yeah, she was just a bitch here in my opinion, that didn't look like some play at all.

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

Faust posted:

Sooooooo, Yoshino is cheating on her gf just to spit Ema? I hope people like that don't exist in real life =,= (sadly, they 100% do)

They already broke up, but it was still douchy of Yoshino to give Ema hope like that

I meant, Yoshino is supposedly dating someone else. So by having hot sex in park with Ema, she technically cheats on that unnamed gf.

OOooohh whoops misread, my bad
Well Yoshino doesn't precise that it's a partner either, just, that she's gonna go meet a woman at a hotel
Of course we dunno her relationship status since she hasn't told Ema (to further agonise her) but yeah, it's still shitty

joined Aug 11, 2014

Yeah, it seems like the boss just gets off on treating her like crap. Before this chapter, I thought it was just a one-sided longing sort of thing, but this is a lot worse. Really though, Ema's looking incredibly pathetic, at this point. Abusive relationships are complicated, and everything, but relieving your accumulated stress by doing ambiguous sex stuff to the fifteen year old girl who has been entrusted to your care is basically the worst way to deal with it. I'm not even sure what she wants to happen, with her boss? Like, does she think Yoshino will just start being nice to her if she acts like a helpless puppy for long enough? Is she just hoping to have sex with her again? It's obviously not a consensual S/M relationship, but I see why people thought Ema must be getting off on it too, because otherwise, what is she even doing?

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Gale posted:

because otherwise, what is she even doing?

Well, she might just really love Yoshino so much. I can totally imagine her acting perfectly fine in work and Ema was charmed by her and maybe even Yoshino at first acted nice to her considering their relationship at work. But once they started dating (probably Yoshino just playing with Ema for a while) she turned out to be evil incarnated, had some fun with Ema and then dumped her, but Ema just can't forget about her. So she tried to get back, thinking maybe she did something wrong, or maybe Yoshino will change her mind, but nope. Turned out she is still evil. Love is powerful thing, and I can get behind that Ema just love Yoshino too much and is unable to stop loving her, even when she learned about her dark side. We don't even need to look far. Most shoujo manga show you how love is more powerful than reason while dealing with abusive/toxic partner.

last edited at Jan 1, 2016 1:28PM

Kat%202
joined Mar 6, 2012

(page 115) Nothing says welcome home like having someone's crotch in your face.

AnimexObsession
Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

Exactly

risingstar3110
joined Feb 15, 2013

While those fetishes may explain Yoshino's "bitchness," I would expect her partner to enjoy it, not having a broken heart for 4 chapters straight.

The thing that separates BDSM (or more D/s in this case) from sheer "bitchiness" and cruelty is consent and agency. Which seems to be absent in this story.

This ^

I means there have to be certain level of consent and agency when it comes to BDSM play. Where the punishment is there to heighten the pleasure of eventually reward.

In this case, this Yoshino bitch just basically getting off on leaving people on hang, possibly just to relieve her stress from earlier conference, without thinking how her "partner" will feel afterward. She is sadistic bitch alright, and Ema is probably a submissive. But that was not a BDSM play.

Maybe the reason why Ema was so attached, was because she still hold on the illusion that itw as just a BDSM play. And that she she will eventually get her reward some day. But I think she is slowly realising the truth here

last edited at Jan 1, 2016 8:53PM

Img_1342
joined Feb 5, 2013

WHY!?

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Because ?

Fennec
joined May 28, 2012

Exactly

That's really put a big fat smile on my face.

Yukarin
joined Jan 28, 2016

Read through the chinese translation posted here and first I was really happy how things turned out, but at the latter chapters I pretty much went no god please no. I really really wanted Miku and Anna together. This is the same bitter stuff like Ryuu's other work Heavenly Garden where I wanted Sara and Miharu together.

last edited at Jan 28, 2016 10:53AM by Nezchan

joined Apr 13, 2016

I hope someone responds to this so here it goes. So i'm a little confused in chapter three did Miku and Ema really kiss? What is up with the whole Anna putting her crotch in Ema's face like it's its going to get sexual but Anna never really stops and questions it or Ema doesn't go farther? And finally will there be more to this series because i gotta know I can't just be left hanging.

Yuri Girl 1001 Uploader
Avitar
Fly by Yuri
joined Mar 29, 2013

The scanlator responds to your questions, a new feature. (Disclaimer: this feature may be skipped or discontinued at any time at the sole discretion of the scanlator.)

I hope someone responds to this so here it goes. So i'm a little confused in chapter three did Miku and Ema really kiss?

No Miku and Ema did not kiss. That was a fantasy Anna was having. This was discussed starting with this post.

What is up with the whole Anna putting her crotch in Ema's face like it's its going to get sexual but Anna never really stops and questions it or Ema doesn't go farther?

It seems Anna doesn't stop it because she thinks it helps Ema and she's decided to allow it. It doesn't go further because Anna made it clear she won't allow it. Sorry, but if you want to understand any better than that, you'll have to get the artist to tell you.

And finally will there be more to this series because i gotta know I can't just be left hanging.

Yes!! Chapter five should be entering QC very soon. There are 20 chapters total.

joined Apr 13, 2016

And finally will there be more to this series because i gotta know I can't just be left hanging.

Yes!! Chapter five should be entering QC very soon. There are 20 chapters total.

Do you know when the next chapters will be uploaded and is there a schedule for it? (New to this website so this might not look how its supposed to. Lol)

Yuri Girl 1001 Uploader
Avitar
Fly by Yuri
joined Mar 29, 2013

Do you know when the next chapters will be uploaded and is there a schedule for it? (New to this website so this might not look how its supposed to. Lol)

I'm actually the scanlator on this project. I know the chapter count because the story is complete in Japan. No, I can't tell you when anything will be released. If you look at the credit page of my most recent release, you'll see what I'm planning on working on next, in this case, chapter 5 of this manga, but there's no actual schedule. Also, I've gotten busy in real life, so my releases have slowed down. But I can say that chapter 5 should be relatively soon (as in a few/several days rather than a few months).

56239_1311160211088_full
joined Oct 30, 2015

Finally... It updated.... Yay... Ha.. I hope a fast update ... Hehehe... Cause I love the story.

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Hope Hana will stay with Miku, I like them together more than the idea of the older woman.

joined Feb 18, 2015

Hope Hana will stay with Miku, I like them together more than the idea of the older woman.
I kind of like that pairing as well, except that Miku is "on the rebound" and obviously likes guys. I don't know that she is bi even. I think she might just be going with the flow and letting her friend comfort her, since she is unused to even having friends...

The scanlator responds to your questions, a new feature. (Disclaimer: this feature may be skipped or discontinued at any time at the sole discretion of the scanlator.)

What is up with the whole Anna putting her crotch in Ema's face like it's its going to get sexual but Anna never really stops and questions it or Ema doesn't go farther?

It seems Anna doesn't stop it because she thinks it helps Ema and she's decided to allow it. It doesn't go further because Anna made it clear she won't allow it. Sorry, but if you want to understand any better than that, you'll have to get the artist to tell you.

Not to mention that Ema was not DRUNK this time...

In the long run, I can see Anna taking care of Ema, and occasionally letting her go beyond certain boundaries, as being a deal breaker in any (healthy) relationship she tries to have with someone other than Ema... I also, very sadly, expect that Miku will break Anna's heart into little bitty pieces.

joined Apr 13, 2016

I am not liking the way things are going between Anna and Miku. Lol It should be Ema and Anna. Hmph.

2x2-shinobuden-m001
joined Dec 14, 2014

That's one cram school you probably wouldn't want to send your daughter to. How creepy.

Thumbs
joined Apr 16, 2012

wauw that escalated fast. hope she stays with her friend.

joined Jun 12, 2015

"Friendship kiss" is the best excuse for kissing girls.

last edited at Apr 25, 2016 4:27PM

41d15eb7093baec072fbb832ad7e1d7d
joined Jun 27, 2014

"Friendship kiss" is the best excuse for kissing girls.

What's the use in a friendship kiss . You say it outright that " I am going to kiss you right now and if you don't want to acknowledge my feelings then tell me now ." Last time I used that line on a woman was 10 years ago lol and we are still together .

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

It reminded me how I wanted Anna x Miku and it was denied in the end... such a shame :/

To reply you must either login or sign up.