Forum › Swap ⇔ Swap discussion

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I was a little disappointed because most of the jokes were about breast but then again, they're in the pool... with swimsuits.... with a perv! so it can't be avoided this time but still I wanted more swapping XP

They keep talking about the sister, I want to see her too with all the girls

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

Both naked in the towel... lewd.

They keep talking about the sister, I want to see her too with all the girls

What if the sister has powers too?

last edited at Dec 27, 2015 10:25PM

Ava
joined Jul 16, 2013

Someone from /u/ was infuriated about this chapter when a guy "confessed" to Natsuko. Luckily, she turned him down. But I'm a little pesimistic about the next step of this manga.

Highly unlikely it will ever involve any male/female romance.

joined Jul 8, 2013

Still hoping this takes the path of a romance at some point in the future.

joined Jul 8, 2013

I generally try to avoid saying anything at all about stuff that happens later, so I don't really want to say anything.

So all I'll say is that I look forward to seeing the reactions to upcoming chapters.

WHAT DOES THIS MEAN!? GOOD THINGS!? BAD!? YURI!? DAMN YOU AND YOUR AMBIGUITY! lol
No but seriously, I get that you don't want to give away too much but is it good things or bad or what?

last edited at Dec 28, 2015 1:28AM

Kuvl_u-8
joined Nov 1, 2015

Underwater kiss, changing together, just go out already dammit :D

joined May 23, 2015

WHAT DOES THIS MEAN!? GOOD THINGS!? BAD!? YURI!? DAMN YOU AND YOUR AMBIGUITY! lol
No but seriously, I get that you don't want to give away too much but is it good things or bad or what?

Well, that depends entirely on if you want to focus on more extremely minor, dumb things. Which I am sure some people will.

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Yeah, she totally went underwater to "check the scenery" because she only wants big boobs. XD

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

Do breasts really float in water tho?

joined May 23, 2015

Yeah, she totally went underwater to "check the scenery" because she only wants big boobs. XD

Apparently she also likes butts.

Het!!
http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/swap_swap_ch07#7

If you look at the other things going on on that page, you'll notice that Natsuko is really bad with men. Doesn't even like the idea of men liking her. Or her body.

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

People out there will scream at het even at the shadown of a Y chromosome.

Commandershepard13
1071350_639308102760295_1399509523_o
joined Mar 24, 2014

No. Real life breasts are heavier than depicted in anime since in real life breasts are basically piles of fat while in anime and manga breasts are made from jello and air.

I_whosonline
joined Oct 18, 2015

Was it mugino?

I wouldn't put it past the people on this forum either, to get stirred up over something meaningless that is

No, that's not him. His identity was still anonymous.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

No. Real life breasts are heavier than depicted in anime since in real life breasts are basically piles of fat while in anime and manga breasts are made from jello and air.

Nope, breasts are filled with Hopes and Dreams.

last edited at Dec 28, 2015 9:32AM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Nope, breasts are filled with Hopes and Dreams.

And about 40 litres of milk each, according to some artists.

Rsz_youravatar_3
joined Jun 30, 2015

Actually body fat has a rough density of 0.9g/mL while water is 1g/mL, so it's probably possible for huge breasts to float. I mean just the breasts will, it's not as if boobs can act as a floatation device.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Actually body fat has a rough density of 0.9g/mL while water is 1g/mL, so it's probably possible for huge breasts to float. I mean just the breasts will, it's not as if boobs can act as a floatation device.

It's more that boobs are more bouyant, although nowhere near enough to say, hold up your skeleton. Being in water would be comfortable as it would take some of the weight off, though.

Promo-facebook-facebook%20profile%20picture
joined May 24, 2014

I just spilled my drink reading this because I suddenly imagined an F cup girl using her boobs as a.. floatation device in the middle of the ocean xD

last edited at Dec 28, 2015 1:15PM

Kururi
joined Aug 25, 2015

Het!!

Well, I'm sure everyone realized, but I'll say it anyway.
She was like that because no one had hit on her before, no because it was a boy.
At least I know I would be nervous and embarrased if a boy hit on me, and I'm not gay.

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Wtv posted:

Het!!

She was like that because no one had hit on her before, no because it was a boy.
At least I know I would be nervous and embarrased if a boy hit on me, and I'm not gay.

Also she "turned him down of course"

Billportrait
joined Jan 17, 2014

Wtv posted:

Het!!

Also she "turned him down of course"

Would you like your friend to start following and dating some random bloke in your own body?

Haruko is too gay for boobs but Natsuko is a ticking time bomb tho

last edited at Dec 28, 2015 4:12PM

joined May 23, 2015

Are you sure? I mean, look at Natsuko's depressed reaction to the mere thought of a guy hitting on her at all. Even when she wasn't the one experiencing it.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Maybe we're reading too much into it and it was just for the sake of a joke "because now I have big boobs, guys find me atractive" (being nice or cute comes after big boobs) and she said "turned him down of course" because it wasn't her own body and of course she wasn't going to get in troubles.
We should be scared if a guy is properly introduced, with name and relevance.

Kururi
joined Aug 25, 2015

Maybe we're reading too much into it and it was just for the sake of a joke "because now I have big boobs, guys find me atractive" (being nice or cute comes after big boobs) and she said "turned him down of course" because it wasn't her own body and of course she wasn't going to get in troubles.
We should be scared if a guy is properly introduced, with name and relevance.

You're right. But overreacting is how yuri fans work.

To reply you must either login or sign up.