Forum › The Curious Pair discussion

I_whosonline
joined Oct 18, 2015

There are three more doujins to be translated and one of them has catched my eyes because in the last pages, I think they exchange the rings. So I need the translation.

Rena_home_1
joined Aug 8, 2012

There are three more doujins to be translated and one of them has catched my eyes because in the last pages, I think they exchange the rings. So I need the translation.

There are more than three. Like... 8 more. See the link in my first post on page 1

Cromartie%20highscool
joined Jun 7, 2014

It's been a loooooooong time since I got to see these two again. Didn't know they had doujins...

56239_1311160211088_full
joined Oct 30, 2015

they will definitely do it...

Top%20tier
joined May 13, 2015

nice, it was nice that it was in full color too

Ghost in the Shell
Gits_avatar_klein
joined Jul 30, 2013

Page 3: "Hello-?"
My brain: "It's me. I was wondering if after all these years you'd like to meet..."

And I'm not even a fanboy of chart music (Adele can sing, though).

I liked this a lot. Actually, I've always liked the anime as well, cause like several others here, I wouldn't say it contains cheating in a strict sense. It's more a case of abuse (on the brother's part). Aaya has always been a bit on the weird side, and yes, the part where she holds Kii prisoner is fucked up, but what do you expect with her growing up in such difficult circumstances? I've always felt the series is supposed to show how her love for Kii heals her (something that is a rare thing in RL, but can happen).

That being said I'd say the doujinshi on the reader so far are meant to take place after the anime. This would mean they came back from that other planet and Aaya somehow lives on her own or with Kii-chan. That or the author simply doesn't really care about continuity and gives us only loosely connected episodes or AU stories. Which would also be fine.

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

I love kuttsukiboshi, great to see more of it.

2015-01-21%2018.42.01
joined May 17, 2014

I'm just letting some of you gais know that I might translate the rest of these one-shots, as I do have the rest of the raws. The only problem is redrawing. I can't do complicated redraws, which will be required with some of the issues of this series. I'll give it a go when I get the chance, but I'm not sure if I'll be able to do all of them for this reason.

...I'll see how it goes...

I've never redrawn manga before but I'll have some free time after next week and can definitely try to help you. I have a drawing/ am skilled with a drawing tablet and photoshop, have taken a Cambridge course in art, and am President of the National Honors Society Art Division at my school. I have also assisted in Scanlan ingredients projects before.

joined Jul 8, 2013

This was really nice I kind of wish this anime had a continuation. But this time no unnecessary stupid plot twist >.>. Like it would had been great they expended on her powers and if she is the only one who can do it. What if there are only a selective few that can do it? what if there is a government facility out there looking for individuals like her? The plot could had been about them fighting against these individuals. It could had also been about the main not wanting to hurt blonde (whats her name).God so much potential with this but nothing >:T
I I keep talking about all this things about wanting a decent yuri but maybe I should just make my own yuri lol. Sad part I dont have a decent drawing pad :/

What about a yuri story where if u happen to engage in lesbian sex an exchange of energy occurs and transforms the energy it takes to breed and give birth into the manefestation of supernatural powers(that of course vary based on individual talents) that is then coveted by a select group of special operatives...? Oh and they all live together dorm style(for kinks) lol ^_^
I know its not elegant; my description but it was the fastest way to describe it... now who will draw this, lol ;p

That sounds like Valkyrie Drive
One girl sexually arouses the other, and the latter becomes a weapon of some sort.
And they're all sent to an artificial island, so it's an island full of teenage girls with this ability

THANK GOD YOU SAID THAT.

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

This was really nice I kind of wish this anime had a continuation. But this time no unnecessary stupid plot twist >.>. Like it would had been great they expended on her powers and if she is the only one who can do it. What if there are only a selective few that can do it? what if there is a government facility out there looking for individuals like her? The plot could had been about them fighting against these individuals. It could had also been about the main not wanting to hurt blonde (whats her name).God so much potential with this but nothing >:T
I I keep talking about all this things about wanting a decent yuri but maybe I should just make my own yuri lol. Sad part I dont have a decent drawing pad :/

What about a yuri story where if u happen to engage in lesbian sex an exchange of energy occurs and transforms the energy it takes to breed and give birth into the manefestation of supernatural powers(that of course vary based on individual talents) that is then coveted by a select group of special operatives...? Oh and they all live together dorm style(for kinks) lol ^_^
I know its not elegant; my description but it was the fastest way to describe it... now who will draw this, lol ;p

One girl sexually arouses the other, and the latter becomes a weapon of some sort.
And they're all sent to an artificial island, so it's an island full of teenage girls with this ability

THANK GOD YOU SAID THAT.

Haha what do you mean?
Yo I've been waiting for that anime ever since I spotted the trailer, and yeah it's ecchi and fanservicey af BUT it's YURI and given how ecchi is typically girls shamelessly fondled and exposed to men and falling for the shallow perverts, bruh, I'm VERY okay with Valkyrie Drive.
Also as it turns out I found out that I very much appreciate ecchi yuri, cus fuck the male gaze what about MY gaze.
- Rant over-

last edited at Dec 10, 2015 3:23PM

joined Jan 8, 2014

THANK GOD YOU SAID THAT.

Haha what do you mean?
Yo I've been waiting for that anime ever since I spotted the trailer, and yeah it's ecchi and fanservicey af BUT it's YURI and given how ecchi is typically girls shamelessly fondled and exposed to men and falling for the shallow perverts, bruh, I'm VERY okay with Valkyrie Drive.
Also as it turns out I found out that I very much appreciate ecchi yuri, cus fuck the male gaze what about MY gaze.
- Rant over-

Really? I havent seen Valkyerie Drive...anime or manga?

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

KcaT

It is anime

Img_0046
joined Mar 20, 2015

I like the doujin and the OVA you can all go F*ck yourself

joined Jan 31, 2013

^ +1
gives a cookie

Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

OH MY FUCKING GOD ITS KUTTSOBOSHI OR SMTH LIKE THAT AAAH I THOUGHT I'D NEVER EVER SEE THIS AGAIN!!! I'M FEELING LIKE CRYING BUT NOT OF JOY

Haha yeah exactly my reaction xD

Untitled102_20231004232707
joined Mar 26, 2014

As for the plot twist in the OVA while I didn't appreciate it and it really wasn't needed it does represent how Aaya grew up or at least a very substantial and difficult time in her life. This explains why her feelings and attachment to Kiiko is so strong because not only does she truly love Kiiko, but it also gave Aaya a way out of her home situation. She loves her brother very much while her brother takes advantage of this, exploits Aaya's familial love for him, and coerces her into having sex with him. This wasn't something she wanted to do and very strongly rejects her brother being visibly shaken and hurt. Yes, Aaya agrees to sleep with him, only after he manipulates her and pushed her into a corner and is ultimately psychologically abusing her and then physically abuses her. "Consensual" doesn't automatically mean it's wanted nor any less traumatizing. This wasn't a case of wanted incest and what happens to Aaya is at least an explanation as to why the then forces Kiiko to sleep with her. Like her brother did to her, Aaya probably felt that this was the only way to be with Kiiko even if it were for the last time. Adding in Aaya already being strongly attached to Kiiko before this, and will not excusing what she does, at least puts it to context. The brother and sister end up reflecting each other which is what in the end infuriates Kiiko, Aaya is making horrible decisions and people are using her when Kiiko wants Aaya to be open with her and stop deciding things on her own. That's how I see it anyway. Sorry that got a bit long with lots of fancy black bars.

last edited at Dec 10, 2015 6:58PM

I_whosonline
joined Oct 18, 2015

There are more than three. Like... 8 more. See the link in my first post on page 1

OK! So I need 6 more to be translated. Thinking all these doujins said were before the OVA, make my head twisted. Not happy at all.

last edited at Dec 10, 2015 6:44PM

I_whosonline
joined Oct 18, 2015

Ishikawa Naoya and Minakata Sunao are a few authors making doujins of their own masterpieces.

__io_euclase_and_rosetta_granblue_fantasy_drawn_by_takishima_asaka__1d4a58edaca73c7fce39685c5353a2f6_crop
joined Dec 30, 2014

I am not really a Fan of the Serie.... i don't know. The Characters are not sympathetic for me they are just two girl who have sex and nothing more :/

I kind of saw something like the incest shit coming cause of this 2bqh, figured there was something up with how much sex they were having in the ova. Sex is great and all, but let's do it in moderation, okay? I want a plot and character development dammit!

4f51117132779849a26d7739f9e4a595
joined Oct 28, 2015

I have seen some offers to redraw some of these doujins for me. If you are interested, my email address is gumiislife@gmail.com, so if you send me an email, we can talk about it (^_−)−☆

joined Jan 8, 2014

KcaT

It is anime

Right on...I havent had alot of time for anime recently...but will have to check it out ^_^

S129
joined Aug 2, 2015

Took me a whole minute to remember what this was based off of.
And between the brother manipulates sister, kidnapping, and the getting stuck in a different world thing, I'm not quite sure where this doujin fits in, but if you just think of it as some sort of spin-off I suppose it's okay.
Though it's still a little messed up and gives me a creepy feeling like in the anime..

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011

pg 05 - "towmorrow" should be "tomorrow"

Profile_picture_by_theyurireviewer-d5lqbnw_(4)
joined Mar 24, 2013

This was just more adorable than anything else
I love this couple

To reply you must either login or sign up.