Forum › Fluttering Feelings [SPOILER THREAD]

Wooper
joined Oct 25, 2015

Ch. 53 eng trans - http://pastebin.com/nnZhfwXc

HALMONI. Thank YOU!!

(I've been waiting--clicking refresh periodically. ^ .^)

Seolaposescolor2
joined Nov 9, 2014

Ch. 53 eng trans - http://pastebin.com/nnZhfwXc

HALMONI. Thank YOU!!

(I've been waiting--clicking refresh periodically. ^ .^)

Omg... One of the best updates!
So I guess he didn't want to fight for their love in the end. Looks like Seol-A is more than willing though. I like how she was so subtle about it. "if it were me...." You go Seol-A! You go No-Rae for snuggling up to Seol-A. Today is truly an awesome day!

Thank you Halmoni!!! ^_^

Wouldn't it be wonderful to get a confession for Christmas?!? Of course I am probably dreaming

Wooper
joined Oct 25, 2015

So many word/thoughts from No-rae. Thirst QUENCHED.

Seol-a's reaction was so...*blush*

I can't wait to see them hang out together (more). They have so much chemistry, and they're getting more comfortable with one another. ...I also want Seol-a to get back to her pre-flashback plan; "the" confession. I was laughing at how "fitting" (read: contradictory) Seol-a's commentary was as No-rae was coming back to the present. And now I'm thinking: Follow through, Girl. Follow through. : |

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

Thanks for translation!!
I wonder how things will Sung-Pyo will evolve now. On the other hand, isn't Seol-A a little worried that if she confesses she might lose her friendship with No-Rae?

There is one thing that I can't fully grasp. Why would someone be scarred of a relationship because of issues irrelevant to the relationship. I mean I can understand if he was feeling insecure that No-rae didn't like him, or he was afraid she would dump him. But why be scarred of the relationship, when his problem was the fact that he couldn't play soccer anymore? I know being stressed or depressed over it is a part of the explanation, but this still doesn't make complete sense to me.

The end though lol. No-Rae got pretty daring without even knowing it haha. I like the fact that even if No-Rae is known to get away from her problems/feelings, she seems to get more and more comfortable with Seol-A
Sung-Pyo could easily become the hot and cold type of person to be in a relationship and thus creating major drama. But I really don't think Ssamba will follow that path

halmoni Uploader
Jjjtjtjtjy
joined Jan 6, 2015

There is one thing that I can't fully grasp. Why would someone be scarred of a relationship because of issues irrelevant to the relationship. I mean I can understand if he was feeling insecure that No-rae didn't like him, or he was afraid she would dump him. But why be scarred of the relationship, when his problem was the fact that he couldn't play soccer anymore? I know being stressed or depressed over it is a part of the explanation, but this still doesn't make complete sense to me.

It wasn't about the stress from not being able to play soccer, it was the way he was treating No-rae because of the stress. He ignored her, didn't tell her anything about his injury or stay in the hospital, told her to pretend like they don't know each other, and left without a word. All because he didn't want No-rae to see him in that state. He knew what he did hurt No-rae, and after realizing this, he decided it would be best to break up because he was afraid of treating No-rae the same way again in the future.

Thumb
joined Dec 23, 2014

Seems like Seol-a is getting a little turned on when No-rae is rubbing against her, can't blame her though xD

Port
joined Jan 23, 2015

Could ssamba be foreshadowing a future arc for seolrae? i mean, what is a suffering if your feelings are real.
Considering how same sex relationship is treated in korea, a suffering might be on the way, and we may see seol-a and no-rae struggle together. In the climax of the arc there will be a flashback towads a page in this chapter.
Okay, I should stop, may SS Seolre sail smoothly, amen..

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

Considering how same sex relationship is treated in korea, a suffering might be on the way,

They will run to Australia :P

last edited at Nov 29, 2015 5:48PM

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

Considering how same sex relationship is treated in korea, a suffering might be on the way,

And die in a car accident

joined Jan 31, 2015

In a flashback

Seolaposescolor2
joined Nov 9, 2014

In a flashback

While watching a movie set in Australia.

Utena%20rose%20white%20200x200
joined Mar 28, 2014

Halmoni, thank you so much for the translation!

In a flashback

A movie about zombies, of course

Port
joined Jan 23, 2015

In a flashback

You guys have failed me
lol

last edited at Nov 29, 2015 8:30PM

Z2maxwb
joined Apr 22, 2015

In a flashback

You guys have failed me
lol

I guess thats all for Fluttering Feelings
Im done with the story then
Its been a long journey guys
Thanks for the memory
See you on the other story

-return to the cave waiting c$trus update-

last edited at Nov 29, 2015 9:16PM

flutteringfeelingsmanhwa
joined May 17, 2015

Thanks to thatanon for making a rough typeset of Chapter 53!

A rough typeset has been uploaded to flutteringfeelings.imgur.com (short address: bit.do/ffi).

Chapter 53 rough typeset by thatanon
http://imgur.com/a/flqrS

Enjoy!

Minor side note:
It takes a little while for the link to the chapter to show up on the flutteringfeelings.imgur.com main page. For now, please use the direct link to the chapter above.

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

Woa I've been moving all day and when I have time to check FF, I'm the first one to read the imgur. So satisfying.

Utena%20rose%20white%20200x200
joined Mar 28, 2014

In a flashback

You guys have failed me
lol

I guess thats all for Fluttering Feelings
Im done with the story then
Its been a long journey guys
Thanks for the memory
See you on the other story

-return to the cave waiting c$trus update-

Not so fast, dorky girl!
grabs her with both hands around the waist from behind (see the chapter 35 for reference)
Of course it's possible that I'm just selfish.
But I'd be crazy to let you leave us for sh$trus like that.

Jpegnagasawa
joined Feb 19, 2014

Thanks for that translation Halmoni! As always.
Looking forward to going home, and reading the quick typeset. :)

Also, if they end up in Australia, I'd welcome them here! They can live their yuri lives in peace!

Seolaposescolor2
joined Nov 9, 2014

Is it wrong to think even if it ended here I would be content?

I'm happy it isn't and we get to see lots more though!!

Obviously, there is foreshadowing of the future of their relationship in those last few lines, but I know my girls will make it!!

^_^

Wooper
joined Oct 25, 2015

Thanks to thatanon for making a rough typeset of Chapter 53!

A rough typeset has been uploaded to flutteringfeelings.imgur.com (short address: bit.do/ffi).

Chapter 53 rough typeset by thatanon
http://imgur.com/a/flqrS

Enjoy!

Minor side note:
It takes a little while for the link to the chapter to show up on the flutteringfeelings.imgur.com main page. For now, please use the direct link to the chapter above.

Thank you for combining the English and the images!!

OMG. The ending... ha-ha. Seol-a was sooo losing her composure, and I don't know how innocent No-rae's move was. (I'd would have read into it less pre-flashback.) I will not get over that one for a while yet. Maybe I can hold onto that 'til next Sunday.

Witch
joined Feb 24, 2013

Now it even made more sense why No-rae ran away after Seol-a got drunk (aside from the realization of her feelings). Oh the parallel of events between their own respective pasts. The genius that is Ssamba indeed.

Btw, you Seol-a is such a tease, you're good at your subtle and not-so-subtle moves, but when it's the other way around you're such a useless woman in love. You're so defenseless to No-rae. KO'd eh?

Hmmnyah...
Everytime these two lovely ladies get together, there's that mushive Seol-attack, and still it's never bad No-raenough!
*rub *throb *throb

No-rae
joined Feb 4, 2015

I really liked this chapter. Mostly because I got to finally see No-Rae and Seol-A interacting haha, but the flashback part was interesting too. This part "It's drepessing when you can foresee the end" or something like that it's so true. They had a sad break up, but anyway life makes you move on and meet someone else (someone better and perfect like Seol-A in No-Rae's case :p)

I do feel the ex is a coward but I get why he wanted to break up with her... still a coward. He didn't want to fight for their relationship and in my opinion he didn't love her enough or as much as she needed. I love how Seol-A said she would fight for love/a relationship. That's what No-Rae needs and it seems like listening to that made No-Rae happy. Seol-A blushing is a cute sight haha, I loved seeing No-Rae subtly flirting with her, I wonder if it was intentional or just because she was happy with her. Anyway, cute!

So, it feels like this like the end of the ex arc but I'm unsure, or afraid lol. I feel like this chapter showed that No-Rae has closed that chapter of her life but the ex is still coming back... I guess they are going to talk again but she is going to show that she has moved on (hopefully).

Anyway I'm excited for the coming chapters. Can we get a confession on christmas? haha I hope

And 47 chapters left! We still have time for many things, I can only hope we're getting an arc of Seol-A and No-Rae dating and dealing with couple stuff, telling friends, stuff like that. It would be so cool.

Black-and-white-ed-sheeran-performance-favim.com-1975182
joined Aug 17, 2015

Thank you for translating and typeset! WOOHOOO!

"..Tell me that you want me to wait"
"Just...tell me you need more time"

Who else was crying at No-Rae's denial? Especially that part where she was crying alone and remembering how they held hands. T_T Their story deserves a one shot on its own. </3

I'm impressed with how Ssamba portrays the scenes. There's a subtle difference with the ambience of the scenes, it feels like they've reached an understanding now. Although no confession has been given yet. The translation is really good too. BIG THUMBS UP Halmoni! Thank you!

I feel like No-Rae really won't pursue Seol-A. I felt this for a couple of chapters now but it's much more clearer because we got No-Rae's POV. She wants to hold back because she doesn't want other people(Seol-A) to suffer. It's a good thing Seol-A is stubborn as hell, No-Rae needs a lot of nudging to give in. Go Seol-A! Make No-Rae believe that a little suffering is worth a love that is real! Fighting!

Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

I've really loved the flashback.. it broke my heart a little bit seeing No-Rae's old relationship and how it ended. This series has been very slow as far as building up the yuri aspect, but I do love the character development sooo much, there's so much depth and diving into their pasts are great.. I could get so much more of it.

I am glad it seems like it'll be moving back towards current day. Give meeeeee proper Seol-a confession please!! It's time for Fluttering Feelings to knock me on my butt with a confession. I mean.. I suppose I can go on a little longer without it but I'll be a little bitter about it (but not that much I'm a pushover)

To reply you must either login or sign up.