Forum › Fluttering Feelings [SPOILER THREAD]

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Nezchan

As to the rest of you I expect you to do your part. Don't continue any of this silliness. Don't respond to the comments already posted on this topic.

But I posted valid points without insulting anyone ;x (at least I tried).

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Nezchan

As to the rest of you I expect you to do your part. Don't continue any of this silliness. Don't respond to the comments already posted on this topic.

But I posted valid points without insulting anyone ;x (at least I tried).

Don't matter. Posting more would be provocation while Nya's taking a break, which isn't fair to them.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

And MacySan, I appreciate you may have been composing that while I was typing my own, so I'll let it slide. But please, let's not keep this particular ball rolling.

Not that we can't discuss flaws in the series, btw. Just that there's a bit too much hard feelings tied up at this point, and we need to let those pass.

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

Yeah I was writing it and post it before I saw you post. I was talking more about the flaws generally, not to NyaChan specifically.

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

If the story was finished and someone read all the 100 chapters in one, I dont think this one chapter would be a problem. But because we have to wait one week everytime, some people may feel it's worse than it is, because then they have to wait to get a satisfying chapter.

Everytime I'm reminded that we're half way there, I'm a lil sad.
I'm not sure how many times I will be rereading 100 chapters at once, but I've already re-read 51 chapters more than 5 times lol. The early chapters when they were so cluelessly interested in each other are always cute and fun to re-read. Each arc has some good points of its own. And I really can't wait til they're so obviously IN LOVE lol (if it happens at all)

Wooper
joined Oct 25, 2015

<?>

last edited at Nov 21, 2015 9:11PM

Wooper
joined Oct 25, 2015

@Nezchan

And MacySan, I appreciate you may have been composing that while I was typing my own, so I'll let it slide. But please, let's not keep this particular ball rolling.

Not that we can't discuss flaws in the series, btw. Just that there's a bit too much hard feelings tied up at this point, and we need to let those pass.

I said I'd respond (in my reply). So I replied... I didn't realize this was a blanket, er...take a break?? from the flaws talk before rereading your posts a few more times after I'd already posted.

I apologize. ( >.<)

I'll stop by again Sunday... ( >__>)

last edited at Nov 18, 2015 10:02PM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I'm honestly tempted to spoiler that whole wall of text, since you know the person who it's aimed at can't really reply. It's not fair to them at all.

HypocriticalLiar
Capture
joined Feb 23, 2015

Yeah Nezchan, I'd like to respond to Nevri if possible. If not, then I guess I'll just let it die, but I don't see the harm in a mostly cordial debate lol.

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

HypocriticalLiar

Yeah Nezchan, I'd like to respond to Nevri if possible. If not, then I guess I'll just let it die, but I don't see the harm in a mostly cordial debate lol.

Sigh, I'm not going anywhere. I can wait until monday for respond ;x

joined Apr 30, 2014

Finally some progress

Bunnythor_full_small
joined May 17, 2015

These long flashbacks are killing me. FF is a slow meander into a relationship between two people who are second-guessing their own feelings--I get that, and that's fine. But that means that the forward momentum of the story--the part that contains any sense of urgency--the part that makes the reader go "..and then what?!"--is slow and gentle. That's well and good if it is uninterrupted, as it can lead to a long hot boil. But these flashbacks stop that momentum dead in its tracks. They throw ice cubes in our pot and kill the slow boil. They just kill the pacing, especially since past experience has told us that it will take a couple chapters for the momentum to build back up after the flashback finally ends. Which is a dirty shame, since the interaction between these two characters is so very interesting. The unnecessariness of the delay makes the waiting so much more painful.

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

I think we'll get some Seol-A and No-Rae interactions next chapters. Let's not judge the progression by just one chapter. But I know that there is always this possibility (aka danger) of getting more Sung-Pyo too. I have to admit I'd be a little dissapointed if that happens without some Seol-A and No-Rae too.
Maybe Ssamba gave a chapter full of just flashbacks to getting over with it quicker?

last edited at Nov 20, 2015 6:55PM

Hinageshi_icon
joined Jul 20, 2013

You can tell from all the complaining who has experience with reading long korean webtoons and who doesn't :/

I'm on the team wishing for more chapters though. Can 100 alone really cover this whole story? I wonder...
Plus, I'm kind of just greedy for more.

joined Jul 30, 2015

toba122:

You can tell from all the complaining who has experience with reading long korean webtoons and who doesn't :/ [...]

Well, personally, FF is my very first Korean manhwa but I'm entirely enjoying it nonetheless, with its long pace, and with all the flashbacks.

Even the harshly criticized chapter that showed the (past!) hetero love-story between No-rae and Sung-pyo, I loved it. I found it very cute and interesting to read. Because in my opinion, it only shows once again how much talented Ssamba is, in writing and drawing such a deep, realistic, and interesting story.

Like someone said, the author chose the healthier path for her main characters: to solve their own problems with the past first, and then move on. I really can't wait for that moment, but I'm enjoying every step along the way too.

18%20-%20eternal%20flame
joined Jun 18, 2015

In all honesty, I like knowing were these cararacters come from. But my main worry is that we will get 100 chapters with "will you go out with me, I really like you" then the story will be over, with no lovey dovey stuff or relationship angst. Id love to see them interact as a couple in love!

Seolaposescolor2
joined Nov 9, 2014

In all honesty, I like knowing were these cararacters come from. But my main worry is that we will get 100 chapters with "will you go out with me, I really like you" then the story will be over, with no lovey dovey stuff or relationship angst. Id love to see them interact as a couple in love!

I worry about that too. If we get at least 5 lovey dovey chapters I will be happy.

Wooper
joined Oct 25, 2015

@Nezchan

I'm honestly tempted to spoiler that whole wall of text, since you know the person who it's aimed at can't really reply. It's not fair to them at all.

I don't know when that person will be back, nor do I know whether or not I'll have a better chance to engage them in a (what I hoped was) positive manner.

The "wall of text" is gone. I removed it.

last edited at Nov 21, 2015 9:14PM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

@Nezchan

I don't know when that person will be back, nor do I know whether or not I'll have a better chance to engage them in a (what I hoped was) positive manner.

The "wall of text" is gone. I removed it.

I appreciate it. Hopefully you saved it, just in case.

No-rae
joined Feb 4, 2015

I worry about that too. If we get at least 5 lovey dovey chapters I will be happy.

Im worried too, if they get together so late, the story could pass from having a slow pace to being draggy.

joined Aug 18, 2015

Im worried too, if they get together so late, the story could pass from having a slow pace to being draggy.

we are only half way through the story so dont worry...just enjoy the series now. it will work out fine in the end.

Jpegnagasawa
joined Feb 19, 2014

just lower your expectations every chapter. like, think, "nothing significant will happen today", and when something does, then you'll always be pleasantly surprised. :)
if the chapter's not to your liking, then your expectations have been met. ^_^
The great thing is that we have something every week. that's awesome in itself.

Port
joined Jan 23, 2015

New chapter!
http://comico.toast.com/titles/85/chapters/56

and the flames of haters and the impatients shalt roar ablaze...

joined Dec 9, 2014

I guess this is the chapter where we get to understand what happened between them in the past and why they broke up. If not fully, it seems like it gives quite lot of info.
It seems No-Rae was really in love with Sung-Pyo and vice versa. She needs to give some advice to those who really need to get over their ex lol.
I guess Sung-Pyo got hurt and had to stop playing football. Maybe he was very upset about it and this is why he asked No-Rae to break up. And No-Rae got hurt about breaking up over a simple reason like this.
This totally reminded me of Seol-A dropping dancing because of the accident too. Is Ssamba trying to make a connection between Sung-Pyo and Seol-A?
Btw what does No-Rae wear in the end of the chapter? Is she going to set up the building on fire or something lol

last edited at Nov 22, 2015 9:34AM

Tumblr_nkp0hyhyex1u9zdj3o1_250
joined Jun 15, 2015

New chapter!
http://comico.toast.com/titles/85/chapters/56

and the flames of haters and the impatients shalt roar ablaze...

Woohooo that was fast! Thank you!! :3

To reply you must either login or sign up.