Forum › The Beauty of a Mother discussion

joined Feb 1, 2013

Huh... Well, that was different.

This was kinda messed up, and kinda awesome. I've seen sister/sister, cousins, a mother and her daughter-in-law, but I can't recall an example of actual parental yuri incest.

I wonder if there will actually be another chapter...

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I couldn't pass the page 14 ... Like, well everybody is free to like it but... Wow!

joined Jan 30, 2012

I can't even begin to imagine what doing it with my mom would be like. Shiver

My_dork__by_vnixxir-d72u531
joined Jun 21, 2013

-can't even think of a comment to say at what she just read-

joined May 28, 2013

Got to page 11 ... I can take incest between sisters but not this xD

joined May 14, 2013

Like some of the people who have commented, I can't read this to the end...
Sister/Sister is okay. But daughter/mother? Nope... It creeps me out a bit. (Sorry for people who likes it...)
ANYWAY. I'll go read something else to change my mind...

A
joined Jun 10, 2013

This is certainly a rare type of doujin. But I enjoyed it cuz im a pervert.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

This is certainly a rare type of doujin. But I enjoyed it cuz im a pervert.

Me too, but today I found my limits!

0b955f79-53d7-4077-9788-189760d17f51
joined Aug 21, 2013

I don't mind doin someone else's mom... But your own mother, i wouldn't be able to fade with that

joined Jan 11, 2013

but that ending tho...it runs in the family

%e5%b0%8f%e8%88%94
joined May 22, 2013

Well although mom*daughter is ok for me, SailorMoon isn't really my type... Altogether with the art.
So this calls for a Mom x Daughter tag?

Tomoko_kuroki__by_djvm4god-d53x3z6
joined Nov 9, 2012

No.... just. No

Tumblr_n2xarzavhs1qze9qao1_1280
joined Apr 7, 2013

I-Im lost of words.... i can't read this to the very end(>o<)

Credit
joined Jul 14, 2013

O-Ok... I really struggled to read this it took me forever to read it till the end and now I am shocked I think i should stop today with any yuri doujins

joined Aug 12, 2013

Eew...

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Bojack727 - Mom/daughter yuri are rare but there are a few other examples - Medicine Rub! is the only other one I can think of off hand thats on the reader here.

This didnt bother me TOO much tho it was embarassing.. Another comment i'll make nobody else mentioned is i didnt realy like the art style- it seemed kinda a bit.. american?

last edited at Aug 21, 2013 6:03PM

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

I had no idea this would be so controversial...

Bojack727 - Mom/daughter yuri are rare but there are a few other examples - Medicine Rub! is the only other one I can think of off hand thats on the reader here.

The others by Ebifly are also good bets, I think there are at least two more of theirs?

This didnt bother me TOO much tho it was embarassing.. Another comment i'll make nobody else mentioned is i didnt realy like the art style- it seemed kinda a bit.. american?

It was created by TDF on /u/. As I recall he's from Europe (feel free to correct me), so that would explain the art.

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

Browsin' the forums and seein' this title, I was like "why the heck not"?

Thought I was prepared for it all
But page 11 really took an unexpected turn.

%e5%b0%8f%e8%88%94
joined May 22, 2013

It was created by TDF on /u/. As I recall he's from Europe (feel free to correct me), so that would explain the art.

That reminds me. How 'bout tagging this w/ Scanlator: /u/ Scanlations?

Shitsurakuen%202
joined May 15, 2011

Holy fiddlesticks! I was listening to music while reading a bunch of random things and when I got to the fifth page of this it started playing "fallin' for you." XD I'm laughing my butt off, but I couldn't finish reading this//not my taste.

joined Aug 23, 2013

I just want to say that this is the darkest thing I ever read. Honestly a mother takes advantage of her daughter and starts a cycle of sexual abuse. Even worse is the ending implies that Usagi never escaped from the abuse and now due to years of the psychological trauma is about to perform the same sexual abuse on her own daughter. So sad and depressing.

joined May 17, 2011

Now here is a line I didn't need to cross. I did not have a list for things that creep me out... but i do now!

last edited at Aug 24, 2013 12:35AM

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

I just want to say that this is the darkest thing I ever read. Honestly a mother takes advantage of her daughter and starts a cycle of sexual abuse. Even worse is the ending implies that Usagi never escaped from the abuse and now due to years of the psychological trauma is about to perform the same sexual abuse on her own daughter. So sad and depressing.

While I dont realy like the subject much I cant see how you can see it like that. Usagi clearly both starts it and wants what they do.

joined Mar 24, 2011

TDF wrote:

>>1438319
>Dynasty Scans
hahaha, I just read the comments it got on there. Wow... I kinda feel like, these people are too innocent for this world, if this kind of thing freaks them out so much (and most of them stopped reading before it even got hardcore).
And after searching a bit on Google it seems like this doujin gets around fast, never expected that to be honest, but I am glad, even if it freaks people out.

Maybe my next project is granddaughter/grandmother hahaha

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

TDF wrote:

>>1438319
>Dynasty Scans
hahaha, I just read the comments it got on there. Wow... I kinda feel like, these people are too innocent for this world, if this kind of thing freaks them out so much (and most of them stopped reading before it even got hardcore).
And after searching a bit on Google it seems like this doujin gets around fast, never expected that to be honest, but I am glad, even if it freaks people out.

Maybe my next project is granddaughter/grandmother hahaha

As expected from that site, but keeping limitations doesn't make us innocent, is to protect our sanity

To reply you must either login or sign up.