Forum › Posts by Kurohoshi

Kurohoshi
Passion discussion 06 Sep 10:00
Shitsurakuen%202
joined May 15, 2011

Where did Eli x Umi come from anyway? From what I remember from the anime they didn't have any particularly shippy scenes together.

I remember seeing it was one of the most popular back in early 2011 shortly after Snow Halation was released. Most people just shipped back then depending on how cute the characters looked together or on who they danced with in pvs.

Of all the ships that were popular back then, EriUmi is one of the few, if not the only one (besides the ones currently seen as the 'big' ships) that managed to actually stay popular over time despite the anime / SID releases making those certain other ships far more accepted (rip NicoEri)

Basically, the singles had many EliUmi moments, but when the anime came along, it kind of disregarded the interactions and relations the characters had prior in the singles, thus making the old ships sink and many EliUmi shippers sad (me being one of them). Let me tell you, as a fan of Love Live since the beginning, it was disappointing to watch the anime because they seemed to have made the anime separate from the singles (even though they've referenced it).
One of the ships that actually transfered over from the singles to the anime is NicoMaki.

Kurohoshi
Smile Maker discussion 03 Jan 18:59
Shitsurakuen%202
joined May 15, 2011

What are they wearing? Clip-on bows?

last edited at Jan 3, 2015 7:00PM

Kurohoshi
Shitsurakuen%202
joined May 15, 2011

Awesome, finally a EliUmi doujinshi :)

Kurohoshi
Stretch discussion 01 Apr 16:39
Shitsurakuen%202
joined May 15, 2011

That came as a complete shock... I forgot it was April fools. XD

Kurohoshi
Normal Love discussion 23 Mar 16:34
Shitsurakuen%202
joined May 15, 2011

did they do the do with the door wide open i am very concerned

I was thinking the same thing

Shitsurakuen%202
joined May 15, 2011

Such a nice way to start my day :/

Shitsurakuen%202
joined May 15, 2011

I'm so glad that turned out okay, at least for this chapter... looking forward to the next :)

Kurohoshi
Renai Manga discussion 11 Mar 22:30
Shitsurakuen%202
joined May 15, 2011

Guh... goddamn you cliffhanger! What happens next?...

I feel the exact same

Kurohoshi
Shitsurakuen%202
joined May 15, 2011

Yuri-ism actually took a poll on whether or not they should continue doing crack ships

That poll was up for about four hours, and was proxy voted.
EDIT: And the in survey they did only about 5-6 people wanted crack parings possibly proxy'd those as well and there was an overwhelming request for more Kyosaya.

I think saw the poll in its early stages or something, since when I voted, the majority was for crack ships, or was neutral on the subject? I'm guessing that made a quick turn around? I'm sorry if I said anything invalid.

Shitsurakuen%202
joined May 15, 2011

I think Homura really is the goddess of yuri, or is there another that I haven't come across yet?

Kurohoshi
Shitsurakuen%202
joined May 15, 2011

Yet, more terrible content from Yuri-ism. The standards really are dropping lately. Let's hope they wise up and go back to do good doujin.

Yuri-ism actually took a poll on whether or not they should continue doing crack ships (or something like that), and I believe quite a bit didn't mind it, or totally wanted it. That is why you've been seeing crack from Yuri-ism lately. So, I don't believe it's their standards, but rather the voters' standards.

Anyway, aside from that, I think the art was good, but everything else was just blah. I don't know why I read things that are so obviously painful for my poor shipper heart, considering the tags anyway :/

Shitsurakuen%202
joined May 15, 2011

Red spider lilies represent death or the departing of lovers. :) So canon

last edited at Mar 3, 2014 8:51PM

Shitsurakuen%202
joined May 15, 2011

Mint chocolate nails... that was interesting?

Shitsurakuen%202
joined May 15, 2011

am I the only one who was kind of scared by kaguya in this doujin

No, you're not the only one...

last edited at Feb 16, 2014 10:28PM

Shitsurakuen%202
joined May 15, 2011

I am delighted to see that Dynasty Reader has this now :)

Shitsurakuen%202
joined May 15, 2011

MAMI-NAGI!!!

Agreed

Kurohoshi
Shitsurakuen%202
joined May 15, 2011

I love everything by this author. A lil disappointing that his works are all one-shots.

*her works
But I agree, it's very disappointing.

Kurohoshi
Shitsurakuen%202
joined May 15, 2011

This is so depressing...

Shitsurakuen%202
joined May 15, 2011

Never have I watched PreCure, but... I'm seriously thinking about it now, thanks to this amazing manga.

Kurohoshi
Shitsurakuen%202
joined May 15, 2011

Is it just me, or does this look like Ymir and Christa, especially on the first page?

Kurohoshi
Citrus discussion 22 Aug 11:33
Shitsurakuen%202
joined May 15, 2011

Chapter five (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Kurohoshi
Shitsurakuen%202
joined May 15, 2011

Holy fiddlesticks! I was listening to music while reading a bunch of random things and when I got to the fifth page of this it started playing "fallin' for you." XD I'm laughing my butt off, but I couldn't finish reading this//not my taste.