Forum › The Beauty of a Mother discussion

1456129_731054070241381_1231149520_n
joined Feb 12, 2013

No, just no! sister/sister is okay, but not Mother/daughter. It let me shiver... >~>

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

TDF wrote:

>>1438319
>Dynasty Scans
hahaha, I just read the comments it got on there. Wow... I kinda feel like, these people are too innocent for this world, if this kind of thing freaks them out so much (and most of them stopped reading before it even got hardcore).
And after searching a bit on Google it seems like this doujin gets around fast, never expected that to be honest, but I am glad, even if it freaks people out.

Maybe my next project is granddaughter/grandmother hahaha

Having standards is for inferior people!

joined Feb 19, 2013

Wow, you guys sure have a low limit if you have hit the limit with this manga.

Images_(2)
joined Feb 10, 2013

..i read this till the end...it didn't bother me at all...because this is just an imagination to the worker of this manga and this is their job....nothing personal...

last edited at Aug 26, 2013 5:52AM

joined Feb 19, 2013

TDF wrote:

>>1438319
>Dynasty Scans
hahaha, I just read the comments it got on there. Wow... I kinda feel like, these people are too innocent for this world, if this kind of thing freaks them out so much (and most of them stopped reading before it even got hardcore).
And after searching a bit on Google it seems like this doujin gets around fast, never expected that to be honest, but I am glad, even if it freaks people out.

As expected from that site, but keeping limitations doesn't make us innocent, is to protect our sanity

I fear for your future, if some simple fictional mother daughter incest is dangerous for your sanity.

last edited at Aug 26, 2013 9:45AM

Woof
joined Feb 8, 2013

Mmm nah its kinda boring
Hi mom hi dear mom i love u ok lets have sex we cummed yay
Like any other hentai just more boring than usual
And I'm crying a river of boredom coz its serialized

joined Feb 1, 2013

Bojack727 - Mom/daughter yuri are rare but there are a few other examples - Medicine Rub! is the only other one I can think of off hand thats on the reader here.

This didnt bother me TOO much tho it was embarassing.. Another comment i'll make nobody else mentioned is i didnt realy like the art style- it seemed kinda a bit.. american?

Yeah, I know what you mean, it has this very "modern" fan-comic look to it. It's done on the /u/ community, which I don't know all that much about... so the artist could be Japanese/Asian.

TDF wrote:

>>1438319
>Dynasty Scans

I love this person now. I want to marry them, have their children and have sex with those children when they grow up.

Considering how tame this actually is I'd like to see reactions to something like Futanari Mother-Daughter Incest...cause that series is very special.

MrEngenious Admin
Puff
Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 8, 2010

Number of y'all remind me of Kokopure before she spent a few years in the IRC channel.
Tend to loosen up your sphincter after hanging with the shit we talk about for so long~

Also, not sure what y'all expected from an incest thing other than... incest?

last edited at Aug 28, 2013 12:02AM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Number of y'all remind me of Kokopure before she spent a few years in the IRC channel.
Tend to loosen up your sphincter after hanging with the shit we talk about for so long~

Also, not sure what y'all expected from an incest thing other than... incest?

Personally what I expect is lots of pseudo-macho posturing about how there's something weak or wrong with the people who say they don't like it as if their tolerance is somehow threatened by someone else's criticism.

Guess that wish came true, huh?

Secretnamorifan11
joined Jul 17, 2013

Disturbing. I couldn't get past page 12. shivers

joined Jun 14, 2013

I didn't want to read it, I had to read it. I knew I would be grossed out by it but it's yuri. Yuri is pretty limited now since I read almost all the yuri I could find. It's also the only type of manga I could read. No yuri no me.

joined Oct 18, 2013

amazing this is my first mother x daughter yuri, i got to say people here are overreacting a bit, you should know there are a lot worse doujin out there so get of your high horse and calm the fuck down

joined Apr 14, 2013

I thought it was cool

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

Welp. thanks for ruining my child hood. Out of all the SM doujins they could of translated with normal pairings, you go for the incest thing... with Usagi's mom? Incest doesn't bother me, nor the mother/daughter incest, but the fact that it was sailor moon, a show from my childhood just disturbs me greatly. Gross.

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

This was written originally on 4chan's /u/ actually, so it was in English to begin with.

The Voodoo Racer
joined Oct 18, 2013

In my opinion. I thought it was pretty good and I thought it wasn't
disturbing at all. This doujin is one of the best western doujins
out there and not to mention it's hard to find a good mother and daughter
incest doujin.

This doujin deserves an Excellent award and follow the link below to see it
http://0-media-cdn.foolz.us/ffuuka/board/u/image/1384/38/1384382752518.png

last edited at Jan 24, 2014 3:26PM

joined Jan 3, 2014

The comments for this one were so amusing and controversial that I signed up just to join in on the fun. As someone who has seen mother/daughter incest for Kim Possible, W.I.T.C.H., the Little Mermaid, and the Addams Family (no, really), this one is certainly unexpected, but not mind-blowing, sanity-depriving, soul-destroying evil (though I'm pretty jaded. I say that if you can sit through the Star Wars Holiday Special, then nothing else can affect you). And after all the skin-peelingly bad Usagi/Chibi-Usa work one can't help but stumble across, this is actually pretty refreshing. Yes, the art is different, but it's a good style. Yes, it's a touchy subject, but there's a lot of love and respect from both parties in this one, and most of the desire comes from the daughter. There was no rape or abuse at all from the mother (as oddly willing as she was).

Not only did I read through to the end, but even WITHOUT the vitriol left in the wake, I'm looking forward to the next chapter. Who knows, maybe the artist will put an unconventional spin on it and make the aftermath fairly positive. I'm sure lots of people will be "shocked", and will feign disgust at something that's honestly not THAT bad (again, no abuse, no sadism, no bodily waste, no persistent harsh language, not even any toys: just nice, soft love), and I'm sure it'll provide the rest of us with something to chuckle at.

At the very least, Usagi should bang Naru in chapter 2. Am I right, folks?

Setsuko2
joined Jan 20, 2014

hahahha ok, i wasn't going to read it, but for a lark i read the comments and they were so funny i just had to. the art didn't really impress me at first but it actually grew on me, i rather liked how clear is was. and other than the subject matter being mother x daughter the whole thing was extremely tame. although as personal preference i don't like those uh "inside" shots lol. i've read much worse, and much weirder xD anything with tentacles beats this by a long shot lol.

joined Feb 1, 2014

As someone who has seen mother/daughter incest for Kim Possible

KIM POSSIBLE?!?!?! Jesus christ, right in the childhood.

Sj2
joined Nov 23, 2014

This does happen in Japan.
Students, mostly male students, are pressured to do well in school.
And some mothers offer their bodies to their sons as a reward or encouragement.
Or simply to attend to the needs of a teenager.

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

This does happen in Japan.
Students, mostly male students, are pressured to do well in school.
And some mothers offer their bodies to their sons as a reward or encouragement.
Or simply to attend to the needs of a teenager.

D:

Are you serious?

I mean, I really enjoy incest doujins and whatnot but to actually happen (and for so trivial reason) is well, disturbing.

Sj2
joined Nov 23, 2014

D:

Are you serious?

I mean, I really enjoy incest doujins and whatnot but to actually happen (and for so trivial reason) is well, disturbing.

I've read it somewhere. I don't think it's very common though.
I'm pretty sure most of them consider that as taboo.
But for those mothers who live only for the success of their children's education, they may even go as far as bribing or threatening people with a higher status and convince them to accept their sons into their schools.

If they're willing to do something as extreme as that, I wouldn't be surprised if they slept with their sons too.
They want what's best for their child after all.

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

To go at those extremes I have to wonder if they're doing it for their sons or are doing it for themselves.

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

It's not the doujin what disturbs me... it's reading it on HERE //Dynasty//... because sometimes when I'm bored and I run out of the cute fluffy yuri that it's translated (damn it how I wish I knew japanese) I read whatever yuri avaiable. So sometimes it comes down to some hardcore stuff in hentai websites, but that's usual in that sort of sites so I don't feel them out of place. But I come here to feel relaxed and enjoy my cute & fluffy vanillas full of love yuri mangas and I get DIS SHET (sorry if you liked it) and it feels disturbing just because it's here xD. Anyway this is just my personal impression so please don't mind it, I'm not complaining I just wanted to comment because I read what the author wrote, I'm not "pure" and "innocent" but I would certainly write "I don't want to read this" or "I can't go beyong page 11" in THIS forum because that's how I feel while reading this sort of "fetishism" things in THIS SITE xD.

last edited at Jan 27, 2016 2:30AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.